Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Help Bahamas Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Bahamas Visa (1772 Views)

Bahamas Visa / Bahamas Visa / Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Bahamas Visa by melodytos(m): 7:45am On Dec 09, 2010
hello my friends
i got an invitation to visit bahamas.
later, i learnt there is no bahamas embassy in nigeria,a friend told me that i should check british embassy.
since then i have not heard from british embassy.
now wat i want to know is that,wat type of visa do i need,documents needed,fees, flight,and other neccesary requirement.
thanks and God bless
Re: Help Bahamas Visa by excanny: 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2010
Who gave you an invitation to come to bahamas? Is he a citizen of bahamas, or a nigerian?
Re: Help Bahamas Visa by melodytos(m): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2010
excanny:

Who gave you an invitation to come to bahamas? Is he a citizen of bahamas, or a nigerian?

yes the citizen of bahamas.
Re: Help Bahamas Visa by GBASKY: 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2010
Good , you will only need to have some cash with you like $1,000 from which you will pay your via fee at the point of entry that is after they have confirm your invitation letter that it is genuine.

there is no direct fligth to bahamas so you have to check for airlines on the net ( google0 for such like some will go to south american countruies before you will board another to carribeans countries and so on.

and if you can pull things together you can find urself in North america because it is eaier to get there from Bahamas./

GOOD LUCK
Re: Help Bahamas Visa by melodytos(m): 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2010
GBASKY:

Good , you will only need to have some cash with you like $1,000 from which you will pay your via fee at the point of entry that is after they have confirm your invitation letter that it is genuine.

there is no direct fligth to bahamas so you have to check for airlines on the net ( google0 for such like some will go to south american countruies before you will board another to carribeans countries and so on.

and if you can pull things together you can find urself in North america because it is eaier to get there from Bahamas./

GOOD LUCK

thanks very much.can we chat, so that u can give me more info. melody19113@yahoo.co.uk
thanks am online now
Re: Help Bahamas Visa by RolandPet(m): 4:03am On Dec 11, 2010
@melodytos

i added you on yahoo messenger, lets chat!

my id is coolrollziggy
Re: Help Bahamas Visa by noblegas2(m): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2010
GBASKY:

Good , [size=15pt]you will only need to have some cash with you like $1,000 from which you will pay your via fee at the point of entry [/size] that is after they have confirm your invitation letter that it is genuine.

GOOD LUCK

$1000 for wetin na? na today we don dey travel?

@ OP, you can get your Bahamas visa through the British Embassy!

(1) (Reply)

Building That Plays Music Whenever It's Raining Becomes Tourist Attraction / 14country All Over The World / Pros And Cons Of Living In New Zealand; Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.