Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Breaking News ! Atlantic Shrimpers On Fire - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Breaking News ! Atlantic Shrimpers On Fire (1022 Views)

Breaking news: Cultist waist Cut In Half!! Say no to cultism! (Graphic pics) / Drone Flights At Eko Atlantic City Lagos Nigeria / How I Got To Shoot For J COLE ? + Qna At Eko Atlantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News ! Atlantic Shrimpers On Fire by Fortunehunter(m): 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
Atlantic Shrimpers , a fishing company located inside Nigerian Ports Authority Phase 1 Apapa Lagos went aflame this afternoon at 12.15 pm 25th January 2020.
All efforts made to put off the fire by the workers could not yield any result as the fire had gone beyond what ordinary hands could quench. The efforts of the nearby company yielded but little efforts but because of the volume and violence of the fire it was not easy.
Unfortunately, the Nigerian Ports Authority that harbours the company around that has station in the premises with fire engine and workers in uniform who are being paid to fight fire in the Port premises were no where to be found. their fire fighting engine which had not been operated for the past one year is parked with dust covering the whole vehicle.
As at the time of filling this reports, the fire is still going more higher. Our government should wake up please.

Re: Breaking News ! Atlantic Shrimpers On Fire by Fortunehunter(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
Photos

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone That Can Do 3D Animated Video / How Much Can I Sell This Camera? / Website Design Training (8 Weeks) On Going; Book Your Registration Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.