Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,282 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / . (655 Views)

Garri Business: My Journey So Far / How To Start Garri Business With Just N50,000 / How Can I Invest In Garri Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by nurey(m): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
Oragamyfarms was started in 2017, we are into cassava farming and processing into Garri. We started with a networth of 200,000 naira in February 2017 and planted 6acres of cassava farm.

In November 2017, after aggressive marketing and advertisement we produced our first batch of Garri buying raw materials from 3rd party, we produced 500kg worth of goods. We never made profit until the following year.

in 2018, we produced and sold 5tons of Garri for the whole year and by 2018 ending, our cassava were ready for processing.

In 2019, we sold 8tons of Garri the whole year, coupled with glut in the market and the economy downturn, we were able to stay afloat. We stopped the processing of cassava into Garri and focused on 3rd party production where we make our quality known and buy cassava for those who would handle the processing.

I currently wish to hand over/transfer my business to an individual who wish to go into the business. Current Assets transferrable include

1. Current stock of Garri ijebu Available in the store.

2. I currently utilize a store in Obalende/Ikoyi with ability to store 60bags of Garri which will expire December 2020, I will willing transfer ownership free to the individual who wishes to take over for a period the contract stipulates.

3. Packaging bags and Nylon and a room to stay in Abeokuta when the individual go for production of Garri.

4. Expertise of buying and sourcing for cassava for processing into Garri.

5. Loyal customers that patronize the business.

The reason for selling/stopping the business is because I got a juicy offer for a job I have always wished to be involved in and I would rather like someone to continue my business than killing it.

If you are interested in handling the business which won't be transferred free, call or Whatsapp me on 07064912184 for more information about the business.

please time wasters won't be entertained, I have only a week left before I am shipped off. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: . by nurey(m): 9:38am On Jan 26, 2020
make your enquiry
Re: . by nurey(m): 9:13am On Jan 27, 2020
going
Re: . by nurey(m): 9:57am On Jan 28, 2020
hello

(1) (Reply)

How To Run A Successful Fluted Pumpkin (ugu) Farm With Other Leafy Vegetables. / 5tonns Dry White Corn Needed Everyweek / Introducing The Hybrid Grape Vine Seedlings Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.