Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? (14686 Views)

Replacing A Samsung S10+ Screen Or Going For A Brand New Midrange Phone / Who Can Fix S10+ Screen / Getting A Samsung Galaxy S10 Screen Replacement Is Not Going To Be Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by henryobinna(m): 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
Hey guys, I just broke my galaxy s10 screen so am wondering how much it costs to fix it.

Please am asking to get response with prices from official samsung service centers as that's where I'd like to fix my phone, I don't want any technician as I've issues with them messing my HTC phones up in the past.

@mods lalasticlala, mynd44, puskin, honsule, dragnet, I'd be really grateful if this can be pushed to FP to help me get help as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by Lawalemi(m): 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
Samsung. I stay far from them since they asked for 90k to fix my S7 screen

4 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by henryobinna(m): 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
Lawalemi:
jeez! is it their official service center that gave that price?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by Lawalemi(m): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
henryobinna:
jeez! is it their official service center that gave that price?

Yes o. At Ikeja
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by henryobinna(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
Lawalemi:

Yes o. At Ikeja
guess they'll charge me more
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by kingxsamz(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
henryobinna:
Hey guys, I just broke my galaxy s10 screen

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
90-110k

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by henryobinna(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
kingxsamz:

yea, pretty messed up situation
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by lalanice(f): 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
You'll get it between 90-120k
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by henryobinna(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
abluck:
90-110k
lalanice:
You'll get it between 90-120k

thanks, are these prices same as official prices from their centers
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by lekjons(m): 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
The amount to fix it will get you a clean uk used s10

20 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by Godisallgood: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
henryobinna:
Hey guys, I just broke my galaxy s10 screen so am wondering how much it costs to fix it.

Please am asking to get response with prices from official samsung service centers as that's where I'd like to fix my phone, I don't want any technician as I've issues with them messing my HTC phones up in the past.

@mods lalasticlala, mynd44, puskin, honsule, dragnet, I'd be really grateful if this can be pushed to FP to help me get help as soon as possible
Are u the same person I was chatting with, u experience in the past is because u gave ur phone to quack technician or engineer,we give u the best service and it will cost 65k as last price If it is crack glass and is working fine but if the screen is not responding that is total damage and I will advice u go another US used phone because complete screen is 120k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by imolereed(m): 12:53am On Jan 26, 2020
I'm using s10+ bro and I got mine fixed for 90k at ikeja around last year November, about two weeks ago my brother went to Samsung center at ojuelegba and he was told that it will cost 75k to fix... Now I'd advice to you to go to any Samsung store and make inquiries yourself... But it should be between the range of 70-80k

14 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by MDBrand: 1:42am On Jan 26, 2020
henryobinna:

Go get a new one
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by Lexusgs430: 2:49am On Jan 26, 2020
henryobinna:

Cheaper to bake the current screen back to life........ A company in CV, would charge you about 40K.......
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 26, 2020
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by Randy100: 6:54am On Jan 26, 2020
Sell the phone and use the money and buy land.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by ignis: 6:58am On Jan 26, 2020
Lawalemi:

How much is new S7 then?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by ignis: 6:59am On Jan 26, 2020
Randy100:
Sell the phone and use the money and buy land.

When you make money, buy land with it.

6 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by falcon01: 7:04am On Jan 26, 2020
Samsung screens are expensive because Samsung is a South Korean company and doesn’t allow for copy parts to be made in China and exported to the US market. Just as China has control over the LCD market, so does Samsung have complete control over its consumer product. Your third party repair service has no cheaper option, no copy part, to repair your phone with. All that is available is expensive OEM. Samsung must be mended with pricey Samsung products.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by henryobinna(m): 7:24am On Jan 26, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Cheaper to bake the current screen back to life........ A company in CV, would charge you about 40K.......
the screen is working perfectly fine, I can use the phone perfectly, just that the glass is cracked and I don't like it

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by henryobinna(m): 7:25am On Jan 26, 2020
MDBrand:

Go get a new one
new screen or new phone lipsrsealed
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by henryobinna(m): 7:27am On Jan 26, 2020
Godisallgood:

Are u the same person I was chatting with, u experience in the past is because u gave ur phone to quack technician or engineer,we give u the best service and it will cost 65k as last price If it is crack glass and is working fine but if the screen is not responding that is total damage and I will advice u go another US used phone because complete screen is 120k
this one it's only the glass that is cracked... I can very well use the phone, like everything is working fine.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by Lexusgs430: 7:57am On Jan 26, 2020
henryobinna:
the screen is working perfectly fine, I can use the phone perfectly, just that the glass is cracked and I don't like it

It's that glass that would be baked again.......
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by ratioxyz: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2020
Lexusgs430:

It's that glass that would be baked again.......
Baking for A30s is how much? Screen looks like it has a scratch but it's a Crack. Working perfect though
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by Lexusgs430: 8:17am On Jan 26, 2020
ratioxyz:
Baking for A30s is how much? Screen looks like it has a scratch but it's a Crack. Working perfect though

You would have to find out from them.........
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by ratioxyz: 8:30am On Jan 26, 2020
Lexusgs430:

You would have to find out from them.........
company details please
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by Lexusgs430: 8:37am On Jan 26, 2020
ratioxyz:
company details please

Just Google ' cracked screen place'.......

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by Godisallgood: 8:42am On Jan 26, 2020
henryobinna:
this one it's only the glass that is cracked... I can very well use the phone, like everything is working fine.
That is the price for service..u can call me
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by MDBrand: 9:18am On Jan 26, 2020
henryobinna:
new screen or new phone lipsrsealed
Phone
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by Jabarzee(m): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2020
Lol better forget about the phone and get a new one , amount to fix the screen almost thesame amount to get a new one
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? by Onyenna(m): 9:33am On Jan 26, 2020
E don BE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 / Iphone 11 Launch Date, Price And Pre-review / Free Credit Cheat: How To Get N3869.60 Airtime On Airtel Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.