Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Blessings Attached To Giving To Fake Pastors - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Blessings Attached To Giving To Fake Pastors (457 Views)

When You Try To Fake Success / Say No To Fake Friends / One Corner Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blessings Attached To Giving To Fake Pastors by Seun4blue(m): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
THAT SENTENCE YOU CAN'T MAKE WITHOUT A SMILE

Can you tell your partner eyeball to eyeball, 'I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU' without an atom of smile on your face?

A behavior where a man penetrates into a woman typically culminating in orgasm and ejaculation of semen is known as sex. Despite the fact that it's a legalized activity through marriage, it is a hard thing to request for orally. Undeniably, this insertion of a man's organ into woman's is one of mummy and daddy's nightmare to demand articulatedly.

Even for it intimacy or pleasure purpose, it is more worse to ask for in any local dialet 'Je ka dora', 'mo fe do e' without that smile on your face.

Testimonially, it reminds me of a guy who sat with a girl next to our table in a bar, the guy told the girl "I want you to be my girlfriend". Surprisingly, nobody around their table who eavesdrop the girl's response could hide that smirky smile on his/her face. " You want to marry me or you want to Bleep me?".

Just imagine it yourself, look into a partner's eyes and tell him/her you want it and see. grin
Re: Blessings Attached To Giving To Fake Pastors by Ladylite: 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
Seun4blue:
THAT SENTENCE YOU CAN'T MAKE WITHOUT A SMILE

Can you tell your partner eyeball to eyeball, 'I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU' without an atom of smile on your face?

A behavior where a man penetrates into a woman typically culminating in orgasm and ejaculation of semen is known as sex. Despite the fact that it's a legalized activity through marriage, it is a hard thing to request for orally. Undeniably, this insertion of a man's organ into woman's is one of mummy and daddy's nightmare to demand articulatedly.

Even for it intimacy or pleasure purpose, it is more worse to ask for in any local dialet 'Je ka dora', 'mo fe do e' without that smile on your face.

Testimonially, it reminds me of a guy who sat with a girl next to our table in a bar, the guy told the girl "I want you to be my girlfriend". Surprisingly, nobody around their table who eavesdrop the girl's response could hide that smirky smile on his/her face. " You want to marry me or you want to Bleep me?".

Just imagine it yourself, look into a partner's eyes and tell him/her you want it and see. grin

Keep running.

Post it everywhere till nairaland ban you

(1) (Reply)

African Parents: Examination Result | Episode 1 | Dboicomedytv / Buhari Brought The Plague Of Covid-19 / See What Coro Cause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.