Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Nta's Rip-off - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nta's Rip-off (866 Views)

NTA And AIT Now Praising GMB!!! / NTA Cartoons and programmes Of The 70s, 80s And 90s / NTA News and Radio Nigeria On Your Desktop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nta's Rip-off by exboy(m): 5:41pm On May 30, 2007
fellow nairalanders, i don't know if this applies to only me, but am sure a number will agree with me. there is this programme on NTA where a very very simple question is asked and the viewers are cajoled to call a certain number, whereby if they get the answer right, they'll win a cash prize.
Now, my grouse is that the producers do not inform the viewers that N100 will be deducted from their phone account balance for every trial to call.even a message too cost N100.
another is the mere fact that the lines are never open until the time duration nearly runs out then an unconvincing caller is then allowed to profer an answer.
to me this is a perfected ripping of the unsuspecting public.
nairalander, your opinions please.
Re: Nta's Rip-off by shazeez(m): 11:58pm On May 31, 2007
I'm pretty sure you are wrong about the producers not stating the cost of a phone call or sms cos it is always stated on the screen. I'm fully in support of your other point cos i'm also kinda skeptical about the authenticity of those callers in these call- in- win supposedly live programmes on t.v. Bottomline is that if you are really gonna be pained about losing 100 naira in an effort to with 10,000, don't bother playin! Simple.

(1) (Reply)

New Dawn With Funmi / Remember The Good Old Times When We Sit Together To Watch These Movies / A New Nigerian Cartoon Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.