Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Can Configure Your Sim To Make Free Calls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Can Configure Your Sim To Make Free Calls (4095 Views)

Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim / MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat / How You Can Transfer Your Data Bundle From Your MTN Sim To Another Easily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Can Configure Your Sim To Make Free Calls by fadaluv: 11:15am On Dec 09, 2010
Hi, friends, I can configure your mtn line to make free calls to all Nigerian networks. I charge N5,000 but I will let you test it free of charge. Apart from making free calls, You will make lots of money without affecting your job, business or studies by configuring for others. You can reach me on 08163012192.
Re: I Can Configure Your Sim To Make Free Calls by Woke4all(m): 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2010
Another thief!
Re: I Can Configure Your Sim To Make Free Calls by Dclique(m): 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2010
Hahaha,
Re: I Can Configure Your Sim To Make Free Calls by otikpoko(m): 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2010
Why don't you call us with the free call?Instead you want to call you, Bloody Criminal!! angry angry angry
Re: I Can Configure Your Sim To Make Free Calls by fadaluv: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2010
@ woke4all
It is because of doubting Thomas like you that i offered to let everyone test my configuration free of charge! What else do u want!
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW COST YOU MUCH
Actually, configuring a sim to make free call to all network is not new. It is only a secret because you do not presently know about it. I have been making free calls since November last year.
As a good example, before 1956 when oil was discovered in Nigeria at Oloibiri, we never made a single penny out of it because it's existence was a total secret to us.
Re: I Can Configure Your Sim To Make Free Calls by Woke4all(m): 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2010
fadaluv:

@ woke4all
It is because of doubting Thomas like you that i offered to let everyone test my configuration free of charge! What else do u want!
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW COST YOU MUCH
Actually, configuring a sim to make free call to all network is not new. It is only a secret because you do not presently know about it. I have been making free calls since November last year.
As a good example, before 1956 when oil was discovered in Nigeria at Oloibiri, we never made a single penny out of it because it's existence was a total secret to us.
grin
Re: I Can Configure Your Sim To Make Free Calls by thweraja10: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2010
For us to be sure you for say make we drop our phone numbers here for you to call us. Instead of us calling you since its a free call you have been making. And instead of trying to be a good Nigerian by giving it to us for a token of 5,000 why not go and extrablished business center in all areas of Lagos since you are making free call.

Bros sorry im passing bye cos scammer no fit scam scammer
Re: I Can Configure Your Sim To Make Free Calls by fadaluv: 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2010
This is what i plan to do to clear everybody's doubt. If u call me, i will ask for some info on your sim. I will then configure ur sim (mtn) to test it free of charge. I will then ask you to call any network. Then I will deactivate ur sim. By then you would have been sure of my configuration. Then after paying me, i will then do the permanent configuration for u. Doubting Thomases, did you get that?!
Re: I Can Configure Your Sim To Make Free Calls by Woke4all(m): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2010
Guy relax! Na we we. wink
Re: I Can Configure Your Sim To Make Free Calls by thweraja10: 8:28am On Dec 10, 2010
This is what i plan to do to clear everybody's doubt. If u call me, i will ask for some info on your sim. I will then configure your sim (mtn) to test it free of charge. I will then ask you to call any network. Then I will deactivate your sim. By then you would have been sure of my configuration. Then after paying me, i will then do the permanent configuration for u. Doubting Thomases, did you get that?!

That one na long thing, jsut ask us to flash you and you call back lol
Re: I Can Configure Your Sim To Make Free Calls by Woke4all(m): 8:34am On Dec 10, 2010
^^
grin
Re: I Can Configure Your Sim To Make Free Calls by fadaluv: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2010
@thwaraja
it is my believe that if you cannot afford N20 to call me, you won't be able to afford the N5000 i am going to charge you after testing the configuration.
Re: I Can Configure Your Sim To Make Free Calls by thweraja10: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2010
Im sorry i dont like free things and my line means a lot to me now that the call tarrifs has reduced i make calls for as low as 12 naira per minute what else do i want , MY airtel line rocks lol. you said i dont have 20 naira to call good, But i have 10,000 to pay for my internet access monthly wow thats fantabulous. Im sure you are even browsing free. Pls learn to upgrade poverty isnt good for you. lol
Re: I Can Configure Your Sim To Make Free Calls by otikpoko(m): 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2010
This guy looks promising, tongue
Will give him a try and let you guys know the outcome. cool
Re: I Can Configure Your Sim To Make Free Calls by Emmyk(m): 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2010
When I taught the poster (fadaluv) how to get a UK NO last month,he called me dat day wif his mtn network we spoke for minutes,before reaching an hour,he called my u.k no we spoke like 5 minutes!! You should know the amount mtn will charge for callin an inter. No. . Then the next day,he tranferred our 'DEAL' to my mtn account. I call him and said ''COOL,SO LEMME TEXT U D PROCESS OF GETTING THE UK NO'' . He said 'no, I will call u'. He calld me then I explain for exactly 5 minutes (mtn gave me alotta minutes whenever he calls). Fadaluv, why use glo to call me when u gat free cal on mtn?! What will u require bout my sim? Hope u wont block it ö. @all, we can call him at extrakul. To save 20naira! wink
Re: I Can Configure Your Sim To Make Free Calls by Woke4all(m): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2010
shocked
Re: I Can Configure Your Sim To Make Free Calls by fadaluv: 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2010
@Emmyk
it's cool to know u still remember me. I met one yy guy who later sold me a us number. You askd why i once calld u with a glo line. It must be that my mtn phone battery got flat.
Re: I Can Configure Your Sim To Make Free Calls by thweraja10: 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2010
Hmmmm ok people you can patronise fadaluv ooo since he is tested and trusted. But as for me me airtel line rocks 12 naira per min
Re: I Can Configure Your Sim To Make Free Calls by Emmyk(m): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2010
So how many minutes will the trial version last?
Re: I Can Configure Your Sim To Make Free Calls by Emmyk(m): 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2010
So after 5 Ground. U will only Help and not Teach?!
Re: I Can Configure Your Sim To Make Free Calls by thweraja10: 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2010
I had a friend of mine who did similar thing his line was blocked for life.
Re: I Can Configure Your Sim To Make Free Calls by semid4lyfe(m): 6:40am On Dec 11, 2010
fadaluv:

@Emmyk
it's cool to know u still remember me. I met one yy guy who later sold me a us number. [/b]You askd why i once calld u with a glo line. It must be that my mtn phone battery got flat[/b].

Is your MTN sim super-glued to a particular phone that you couldn't switch it to the phone with battery to make the call?

Anyway, thread locked!

(1)

NCC Hosts African Telecoms Regulators In Abuja / ** / The Greatest Innjoo Device Ever With 64-bit, 3G(LTE) Connectivity! – Innjoo One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.