Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,681 members, 7,851,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

How Can I Help You Solve Your Problem? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Can I Help You Solve Your Problem? (215 Views)

You're Super Smart If u can Solve This puzzle (find Missing Letters) / I Help Businesses/individuals Create Awesome Logos(see Below) For Their Brands / Solve Bleached &burnt Skin, Acne& Pimples By Exfolaition- Free Whatsapp Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Help You Solve Your Problem? by martwayne001: 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
Since I started actively blogging again, I have been inundated with calls and messages from people within and also outside the Fashion Industry who have challenges with their fashion business or have no clue how to start. Some are asking the same questions others have asked and responding to the loads of messages is becoming a real challenge and I am starting to feel the pressure.

To make things easier for everyone, I created this short form so I can address each of the problems in a post and then notify you through a broadcast when I have tackled the problem in a post, a video or a podcast. That way others who have the same problem can also benefit from it. Whatever your challenge is, please write it in the form. Where I can refer you to someone who can help, I will as well.

It's a really short form so please just take a minute or two to fill it out so I can start working on it.

Thank you so much and have a great weekend! And please also forward to those who have problems as well.

Oh PS. If you have questions, please ask under the post instead of privately inbox so I can address it there as well for others to learn from it. You can decide to be anonymous. Answering questions through just one channel is much better and easier for me than through many social media channels.

https://www.martwayne.com/how-can-i-help-you-solve-your-problem/

(1) (Reply)

Best Lawn Collection For Summer Season / Footwears / How To Whiten Your Teeth With Coconut Oil And Turmeric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.