Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,533 members, 7,861,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Shock As Police Inspector Is Found Dead Inside Patrol Van In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shock As Police Inspector Is Found Dead Inside Patrol Van In Delta (1773 Views)

Ogun Police Disown Patrol Van Seized By Customs For Smuggling Rice / Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shock As Police Inspector Is Found Dead Inside Patrol Van In Delta by Samsonmfon(m): 12:28am On Jan 26, 2020
Oolloh-Ogwashi-uku, a small village close to Ogwash-uku, Aniocha South Local Government Area, Delta State, has been thrown into confusion as an inspector of Police attached to the State Command was found dead inside a patrol van in the area.

The Police patrol team which was at a checkpoint along Ogwashi-Uku axis of the Asaba-Ughelli expressway were reportedly taken unaware by the suspected assailant(s) who were targeting their riffles.

The Vanguard gathered that the deceased who was simply identified as Williams was found in the pool of his own blood with multiple cuts on his body.

Continue...
https://naijamadzone..com/2020/01/shock-as-police-inspector-is-found-dead.html
Re: Shock As Police Inspector Is Found Dead Inside Patrol Van In Delta by BabbanBura(m): 12:30am On Jan 26, 2020
Samsonmfon:
Oolloh-Ogwashi-uku, a small village close to Ogwash-uku, Aniocha South Local Government Area, Delta State, has been thrown into confusion as an inspector of Police attached to the State Command was found dead inside a patrol van in the area.

The Police patrol team which was at a checkpoint along Ogwashi-Uku axis of the Asaba-Ughelli expressway were reportedly taken unaware by the suspected assailant(s) who were targeting their riffles.

The Vanguard gathered that the deceased who was simply identified as Williams was found in the pool of his own blood with multiple cuts on his body.

Continue...
https://naijamadzone..com/2020/01/shock-as-police-inspector-is-found-dead.html

No one is safe again
Re: Shock As Police Inspector Is Found Dead Inside Patrol Van In Delta by Horlatunjeee: 12:39am On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Shock As Police Inspector Is Found Dead Inside Patrol Van In Delta by Simplyleo: 12:43am On Jan 26, 2020
The Police patrol team which was at a checkpoint along Ogwashi-Uku axis of the Asaba-Ughelli

And Asaba shares boundary with Onitsha.

This should guide the police in its investigation. cool
Re: Shock As Police Inspector Is Found Dead Inside Patrol Van In Delta by VitorJonathan: 4:39am On Jan 26, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

And Asaba shares boundary with Onitsha.

This should guide the police in its investigation. cool
[/s]
bigotry makes you look more dumb
asaba - ugheli near onitsha?

hahahahahaha no wonder they said all bigots are illiterates cheesy

everything about you na audio from audio money to audio literate grin

audio working class while in reality my guy follow boys dey press for night cheesy

btw
omenka is sleeping in heavenly peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As Police Inspector Is Found Dead Inside Patrol Van In Delta by ATTemi: 6:29am On Jan 26, 2020
Exactly my thoughts.
Horlatunjeee:
Re: Shock As Police Inspector Is Found Dead Inside Patrol Van In Delta by MartinCorridon: 7:17am On Jan 26, 2020
VitorJonathan:
[s][/s]
bigotry makes you look more dumb
asaba - ugheli near onitsha?

hahahahahaha no wonder they said all bigots are illiterates cheesy

everything about you na audio from audio money to audio literate grin

audio working class while in reality my guy follow boys dey press for night cheesy

btw
omenka is sleeping in heavenly peace

Re: Shock As Police Inspector Is Found Dead Inside Patrol Van In Delta by VitorJonathan: 7:25am On Jan 26, 2020
[quote author=MartinCorridon post=86113806][/quote]MartinCorridon sarakibukola etc
shey you no say na you dey find me now?
Re: Shock As Police Inspector Is Found Dead Inside Patrol Van In Delta by MartinCorridon: 7:41am On Jan 26, 2020
VitorJonathan:
MartinCorridon sarakibukola etc
shey you no say na you dey find me now?

grin i dey find your wahala.
Re: Shock As Police Inspector Is Found Dead Inside Patrol Van In Delta by VitorJonathan: 7:53am On Jan 26, 2020
MartinCorridon:

grin i dey find your wahala.
ok ooo
shey if i follow you now you got say i wicked

my mode of operation don change oo
na double frustration i dey give to trolls now wink
Re: Shock As Police Inspector Is Found Dead Inside Patrol Van In Delta by MartinCorridon: 8:09am On Jan 26, 2020
VitorJonathan:
ok ooo
shey if i follow you now you got say i wicked

my mode of operation don change oo
na double frustration i dey give to trolls now wink

Correction. I am not a troll but an activist.

I am fighting for the actualisation of the Internet Republic of Biafuro tongue

Re: Shock As Police Inspector Is Found Dead Inside Patrol Van In Delta by Jabioro: 8:15am On Jan 26, 2020
What about his colleagues on duty with him,abi his the only one on duty? If he was killed inside the patrol van,his duty member has many questions to answer..
Re: Shock As Police Inspector Is Found Dead Inside Patrol Van In Delta by VitorJonathan: 8:22am On Jan 26, 2020
MartinCorridon:

Correction. I am not a troll but an activist.

I am fighting for the actualisation of the Internet Republic of Biafuro tongue
lol
ok oo
Re: Shock As Police Inspector Is Found Dead Inside Patrol Van In Delta by Koredav(m): 9:57am On Jan 26, 2020
Hmmm dies while on duty rip

(1) (Reply)

Fraud On My Account, I Need Urgent Help. / [video] He Landed In Hospital: Wahala As Prankster Removes Army Officer’s Hat. / How Terrorists Were Brought To Court In Russia, A Lesson For Nigeria Armed Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.