Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,923 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime (2129 Views)

Singling Out A Day For Fasting On Prophet Muhammad Saw's Birthday / Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / The Narration That Allah's Apostle Never Beat Anyone Is False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by Biodun556(m): 1:40am On Jan 26, 2020
Aisha reported:

The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, did not strike a servant or a woman, and he never struck anything with his hand.

The Prophet warned us that Allah will retaliate on the Day of Judgment against those who wrongly beat others.

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

Whoever strikes someone will receive retribution for it on the Day of Resurrection.

Likewise, the Prophet warned us that Allah will punish those who torture others.

Hisham ibn Hakim reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

Verily, Allah will torture those who torture people in this world.

Beating a servant and causing harm to him is a major sin. If a Muslim beats his servant, the Prophet commanded the servant to be set free.
Ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

Whoever strikes his servant without limit or slaps him, then the expiation for the sin is to emancipate him.

Abdullah bin Zam’ah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

How does one of you beat his wife as he beats the stallion camel and then embrace (have intercourse with) her?

Iyas ibn Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

Many women have come to the family of Muhammad complaining about their husbands hitting them. These men are not the best among you.

Indeed, Allah has prohibited men from harming their wives as a means to correct their behavior.
Allah said:
وَلَا تُضَارُّوهُنَّ لِتُضَيِّقُوا عَلَيْهِنَّ
Do not harm them in order to straighten them.
Surat al-Ṭalāq 65:6

If a Muslim man violates these strict limits and he abuses his wife, the Prophet considered this a just cause for divorce.

Yahya ibn Sa’eed reported: Habeeba bint Sahl was the wife of Thabit ibn Qais ibn Shammas and it was mentioned to the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, that Thabit had struck her so she appeared at the door of the Messenger of Allah. The Prophet said him:
خُذْ مِنْهَا وَخَلِّ سَبِيلَهَا
Take your dowry and let her go.
Source: Sunan al-Dārimī 2200, Grade: Sahih

Based upon this precedent, Muslim women deserve legal protection from abusive husbands and may seek a divorce in court.

Anas bin Malik was a young boy when he started working in the Prophet’s household. Anas worked for the Prophet (peace be upon him) for ten years, and not once did the Prophet (peace be upon him) strike or even reprimand him.

Anas said, “I served the Prophet at home and on journeys. By Allah, he never said to me for anything which I did: ‘Why have you done this?’ or for anything which I did not do: ‘Why have you not done this?’” (Sahih Bukhari and Muslim)

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, “When your servant prepares food for you and lays it for you — while he has suffered the inconvenience of heat and smoke when cooking — you should ask him to sit down and share the meal.”

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, “They (servants) are only your brothers. Allah has placed them in your care. So whoever has a brother under his care, then let him feed him from what he eats himself, clothe him with what he clothes himself. Let him not overburden him with that which he cannot bear. And if he overburdens him, then let him lend him a hand.”

This Hadith applies also to female servants of course.

Prophet Muhammad never struck a woman or a servant or an animal. He never beat anyone for any reason and he never hit anything unless he was defending himself in battle or implementin sharia law. These are commandments of Allah.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by Biodun556(m): 1:42am On Jan 26, 2020
Prophet Muhammad never struck a woman or a servant or an animal. He never beat anyone for any reason and he never hit anything unless he was defending himself in battle.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by LordReed(m): 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
Biodun556:
Prophet Muhammad never struck a woman or a servant or an animal. He never beat anyone for any reason and he never hit anything unless he was defending himself in battle.

Distinction without a difference. He killed and caused people to be killed, that cannot be whitewashed by saying he had a reason.

9 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by advocatejare(m): 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
Biodun556:
Prophet Muhammad never struck a woman or a servant or an animal. He never beat anyone for any reason and he never hit anything.

Aisha reported:

The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, did not strike a servant or a woman, and he never struck anything with his hand.

The Prophet warned us that Allah will retaliate on the Day of Judgment against those who wrongly beat others.

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

Whoever strikes someone will receive retribution for it on the Day of Resurrection.

Likewise, the Prophet warned us that Allah will punish those who torture others.

Hisham ibn Hakim reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

Verily, Allah will torture those who torture people in this world.

Beating a servant and causing harm to him is a major sin. If a Muslim beats his servant, the Prophet commanded the servant to be set free.
Ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

Whoever strikes his servant without limit or slaps him, then the expiation for the sin is to emancipate him.

Abdullah bin Zam’ah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

How does one of you beat his wife as he beats the stallion camel and then embrace her?

Iyas ibn Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

Many women have come to the family of Muhammad complaining about their husbands hitting them. These men are not the best among you.

Indeed, Allah has prohibited men from harming their wives as a means to correct their behavior.
Allah said:
وَلَا تُضَارُّوهُنَّ لِتُضَيِّقُوا عَلَيْهِنَّ
Do not harm them in order to straighten them.
Surat al-Ṭalāq 65:6

If a Muslim man violates these strict limits and he abuses his wife, the Prophet considered this a just cause for divorce.

Yahya ibn Sa’eed reported: Habeeba bint Sahl was the wife of Thabit ibn Qais ibn Shammas and it was mentioned to the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, that Thabit had struck her so she appeared at the door of the Messenger of Allah. The Prophet said him:
خُذْ مِنْهَا وَخَلِّ سَبِيلَهَا
Take your dowry and let her go.
Source: Sunan al-Dārimī 2200, Grade: Sahih

Based upon this precedent, Muslim women deserve legal protection from abusive husbands and may seek a divorce in court.

That is not true.
Muhammad was a woman beater who struck Aisha on the chest because Aisha caught him sneaking into the burial ground at night to summon the evil spirit revealing the Quran to him as narrated in the authentic Hadith of Muslim

Sahih Muslim Book 004, Hadith Number 2127.
Muhammad b. Qais said (to the people): Should I not narrate to you (a Hadith of the Holy Prophet) on my authority and on the authority of my mother? We thought that he meant the mother who had given him birth. He (Muhammad b. Qais) then reported that it was 'Aisha who had narrated this: Should I not narrate to you about myself and about the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him)? We said: Yes. She said: When it was my turn for Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) to spend the night with me, he turned his side, put on his mantle and took off his shoes and placed them near his feet, and spread the corner of his shawl on his bed and then lay down till he thought that I had gone to sleep. He took hold of his mantle slowly and put on the shoes slowly, and opened the door and went out and then closed it lightly. I covered my head, put on my veil and tightened my waist wrapper, and then went out following his steps till he reached Baqi'. He stood there and he stood for a long time. He then lifted his hands three times, and then returned and I also returned. He hastened his steps and I also hastened my steps. He ran and I too ran. He came (to the house) and I also came (to the house). I, however, preceded him and I entered (the house), and as I lay down in the bed, he (the Holy Prophet) entered the (house), and said: Why is it, O 'Aisha, that you are out of breath? I said: There is nothing. He said: Tell me or the Subtle and the Aware would inform me. I said: Messenger of Allah, may my father and mother be ransom for you, and then I told him (the whole story). He said: Was it the darkness (of your shadow) that I saw in front of me? I said: Yes. He struck me on the chest which caused me pain,...

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by Biodun556(m): 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
advocatejare:
That is not true.
Muhammad was a woman beater who struck Aisha on the chest because Aisha caught him sneaking into the burial ground at night to summon the evil spirit revealing the Quran to him as narrated in the authentic Hadith of Muslim

Sahih Muslim Book 004, Hadith Number 2127.
Muhammad b. Qais said (to the people): Should I not narrate to you (a Hadith of the Holy Prophet) on my authority and on the authority of my mother? We thought that he meant the mother who had given him birth. He (Muhammad b. Qais) then reported that it was 'Aisha who had narrated this: Should I not narrate to you about myself and about the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him)? We said: Yes. She said: When it was my turn for Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) to spend the night with me, he turned his side, put on his mantle and took off his shoes and placed them near his feet, and spread the corner of his shawl on his bed and then lay down till he thought that I had gone to sleep. He took hold of his mantle slowly and put on the shoes slowly, and opened the door and went out and then closed it lightly. I covered my head, put on my veil and tightened my waist wrapper, and then went out following his steps till he reached Baqi'. He stood there and he stood for a long time. He then lifted his hands three times, and then returned and I also returned. He hastened his steps and I also hastened my steps. He ran and I too ran. He came (to the house) and I also came (to the house). I, however, preceded him and I entered (the house), and as I lay down in the bed, he (the Holy Prophet) entered the (house), and said: Why is it, O 'Aisha, that you are out of breath? I said: There is nothing. He said: Tell me or the Subtle and the Aware would inform me. I said: Messenger of Allah, may my father and mother be ransom for you, and then I told him (the whole story). He said: Was it the darkness (of your shadow) that I saw in front of me? I said: Yes. He struck me on the chest which caused me pain,...

Here is the full text of the hadith you quoted and it doesn't suggest in any way that the holy Prophet struck is wife

When it was my night when the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was with me, he came in and took off his cloak, took off his shoes and put them by his feet, spread the edge of his waist wrapper on his bed and lay down. He waited until he thought that I had gone to sleep, then he picked up his cloak slowly, put on his shoes slowly, opened the door slowly, and went out, then he closed it slowly. I put my chemise over my head and veiled myself, and wrapped my waist wrapper around me, then I set out following him, until he reached al-Baqee‘ where he stood for a long time, then he raised his hands three times. Then he set off, so I set off, then he hastened, so I hastened, then he jogged, so I jogged, then he ran so I ran, then I reached home before him and went in. No sooner had I laid down but he came in and said: “What is the matter, O ‘Aa’ishah? Why are you out of breath?” I said: It is nothing. He said: “Either you tell me or the Subtle One, the All-Aware will tell me.” I said: O Messenger of Allah, may my father and mother be sacrificed for you! And I told him. He said: “So you were the person that I saw in front of me?” I said: Yes. He gave me a painful shove on the chest, then he said: “Did you think that Allah and His Messenger would be unjust to you?” She said: Whatever the people conceal, Allah knows it; yes. He said: “Jibreel came to me when you saw. He called me but he concealed it from you, and I answered him but I concealed it from you. He would not enter upon you when you were not fully dressed. I thought that you had gone to sleep and I did not want to wake you up, and I was afraid that you might be frightened. He said: “Your Lord is commanding you to go to the people of al-Baqee’ and pray for forgiveness for them.” I said: What should I say to them, O Messenger of Allah? He said: “Say: Peace be upon the people of these abodes, believers and Muslims. May Allah have mercy on those of us who have gone on before and those who come later, and we will – if Allah wills – join you soon.”
Narrated by Muslim, 974
The issue mentioned in the question may be explained from several angles:
Firstly:
The words of ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her), “he gave me a painful shove in the chest” indicate that what the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) did was merely a shove, i.e., he pushed her or poked her in the chest; this does not reach the level of real hitting that is intended to cause pain and to humiliate. In fact it is stated in Lisaan al-‘Arab (3/393) that one of the meanings of the word lahd (translated here as shove) is poke. In Taaj al-‘Aroos (9/145) it says that one of the meanings of the word lahd is to apply pressure.
All of these meanings indicate that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) did not hit her in the sense meant by those who want to cast aspersions upon him; rather he poked her or pushed her in the chest in such a way that she felt pain, but it was mild and unintended pain; rather the purpose behind it was to point out something and teach.
Secondly:
If the reader reflects on this hadeeth he will realise that it is one of the proofs of the greatness of the Prophet’s attitude. A man may live with his wife for many years, and she may do many things because of the jealousy that is an inherent part of women’s character, but he (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) is not known to have ever caused her harm in word or deed, except for what is mentioned in this hadeeth, despite the large number of narrators who transmitted all the details of his life (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him). This is indicative of his perfect character (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him).
As for those haters who seek to cast aspersions upon him, they wish that they could find any suggestion that he (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) hit his wife in such a way that it caused pain, or at least that he hit her in a way that hurt her, by way of rebuking and humiliation. But they failed to do so. The most that is mentioned in this hadeeth is that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) said: He gave me a painful shove in the chest. The one who wants to hit and humiliate someone will not limit it to a shove in the chest; rather he will focus his energies on the sides of the body or the face, and have a humiliating impact on the mind of the one whom he hits. We do not see anything of that nature in the hadeeth of ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her).
Thirdly:
This hadeeth is indicative of the perfect character of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and of his compassion and tenderheartedness, because he did not rebuke or strike or tell off; rather he chided her gently with the aim of teaching ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) and the ummah after her. Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, and His Messenger (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) do not treat anyone unjustly, and it is not permissible for anyone to think negatively of Allah or His Messenger. Rather what is required of others is to think positively of Allah and to accept whatever Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, decrees. That “shove” was one of the means of teaching and highlighting a matter of great importance that it is not appropriate to forget or neglect, no matter how great her jealousy concerning the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and her love for him. It is not appropriate for it to be thought that the Prophet of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) would wrong any of his wives for the sake of another, Allah forbid.
Fourthly:
Another indication that this “shove” was not by way of beating and causing pain; rather it was by way of teaching and pointing out something, is the rest of the conversation between the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her). It was a peaceful and beneficial discussion in which the compassion of the greatest teacher (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was manifested, as he explained to her the reason why he had gone out of the house at that late hour. He (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) had opened the door quietly and left the house without a sound so as not to disturb her sleep. Such an explanation could not stem from anger or the aim of causing pain; rather it came from a compassionate, kind and noble husband who respected his wife and explained to her, telling her the details of what had happened with him, so as to share his story with her. Thus he instilled in her heart a sense of confidence and trust in her honest and sincere husband.
She said: Whatever the people conceal, Allah knows it; yes. He said: “Jibreel came to me when you saw. He called me but he concealed it from you, and I answered him but I concealed it from you. He would not enter upon you when you were not fully dressed. I thought that you had gone to sleep and I did not want to wake you up, and I was afraid that you might be frightened. He said: “Your Lord is commanding you to go to the people of al-Baqee’ and pray for forgiveness for them.” I said: What should I say to them, O Messenger of Allah? He said: “Say: Peace be upon the people of these abodes, believers and Muslims. May Allah have mercy on those of us who have gone on before and those who come later, and we will – if Allah wills – join you soon.”
Let the one who honestly and sincerely seeks the truth reflect on the story of a husband to whom an important matter came when he was sleeping in his wife’s bed at night. He wanted to go out and leave her, but he did not want to wake her up or disturb her sleep; he also did not want her to wake up and feel lonely, anxious and afraid that she had suddenly lost her husband who had been by her side.
Fifthly:
If we were to quote all the hadeeths that highlight the forbearance of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) with his wives, it would take a long time. He was forbearing and compassionate in situations where an ordinary husband might lose his cool. But the one who had this great character (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was patient and forbearing; indeed he refrained from doing anything that could upset his wife.
Another example of that is seen in the report narrated by Umm Salamah (may Allah be pleased with her), which says that she brought some food in a dish of hers to the Messenger of Allaah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon her) and his companions, then ‘Aa’ishah came, wrapped up in a garment, with a stone pestle and broke the dish. The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) gathered the broken pieces of the dish and said: “Eat; your mother got jealous,” twice. Then the Messenger of Allaah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) took the dish of ‘Aa’ishah and sent it to Umm Salamah and he gave the dish of Umm Salamah to ‘Aa’ishah
Narrated by an-Nasaa’i in as-Sunan, 3956; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh an-Nasaa’i
It was narrated that Nu‘maan ibn Basheer (may Allah be pleased with him) said:
Abu Bakr came and asked permission to enter upon the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), and he heard ‘Aa’ishah raising her voice to the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him). He gave him permission to enter, so he entered and said: O daughter of Umm Roomaan! – and he grabbed her – do you raise your voice to the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)? The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) separated them, and when Abu Bakr left, the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) started saying to her, to make her feel happy: “Do you not see how I intervened between the man and you?”
He said: Then Abu Bakr came and asked for permission to enter upon him, and he found him laughing with her. Permission was given to him, and he entered, and Abu Bakr said to him: O Messenger of Allah, make me a partner in your peace as you made me a partner in your war.
Narrated by Ahmad in al-Musnad, 30/341-342. The commentators said: Its isnaad is saheeh according to the conditions of Muslim.
So let those haters reflect on how great the compassion of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was towards his wife ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her), and how much he loved her, even in difficult circumstances in front of his guests before whom she broke the dish of food, and he looked for an excuse for her, saying: “your mother got jealous.”
Isn’t jealousy the same factor that motivated ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) to go out following the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) that night, when she thought that he had gone out to see one of his other wives, but that did not cause him (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) to rebuke her by hitting her in a way so as to cause pain, as happens with many husbands.
Sixthly:
If this “shove” had been hitting in a real and violent sense, ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) would have wept like young women do, and she would have expressed her pain and objection to the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him). But she did not do that; rather she continued the conversation with the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and showed politeness by asking about the dhikr that is recommended when visiting graves. This indicates that the “shove” was no more than a gesture aimed at alerting and teaching, and that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) did not feel the slightest sense of hurt or offence that these haters are looking for to use against our noble Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him).
Seventhly:
Moreover we say: if a husband hits his wife – if it is gentle and not by way of humiliation, and there is an urgent reason for doing so – this is something permissible that was permitted by the Holy Qur’an, in which Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):
“Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allah and to their husbands), and guard in the husbands absence what Allah orders them to guard (e.g. their chastity, their husbands property, etc.). As to those women on whose part you see ill conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful), but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). Surely, Allah is Ever Most High, Most Great”
[an-Nisa’ 4:34].
‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) made a mistake by going out of her house without the permission of her husband (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), but the reason why she did it was that she wanted to catch up with him, as she felt happy being close to him. But – whatever the case – it was a mistake. Nevertheless, the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) did not use the means of striking lightly that is permitted by the Holy Qur’an, although if he had done that there would have been nothing wrong with it. It would have been within his rights to punish for such a mistake, as the Prophet of Allah Moosa (peace be upon him) took hold of his brother’s head and pulled him towards him. Rather our noble Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) used “poking” the chest accompanied by a reminder to fear Allah, may He be glorified and exalted. This is an example of his perfect character and attitude (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him).

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by advocatejare(m): 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Biodun556:

Here is the full text of the hadith you quoted and it doesn't suggest in any way that the holy Prophet struck is wife

When it was my night when the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was with me, he came in and took off his cloak, took off his shoes and put them by his feet, spread the edge of his waist wrapper on his bed and lay down. He waited until he thought that I had gone to sleep, then he picked up his cloak slowly, put on his shoes slowly, opened the door slowly, and went out, then he closed it slowly. I put my chemise over my head and veiled myself, and wrapped my waist wrapper around me, then I set out following him, until he reached al-Baqee‘ where he stood for a long time, then he raised his hands three times. Then he set off, so I set off, then he hastened, so I hastened, then he jogged, so I jogged, then he ran so I ran, then I reached home before him and went in. No sooner had I laid down but he came in and said: “What is the matter, O ‘Aa’ishah? Why are you out of breath?” I said: It is nothing. He said: “Either you tell me or the Subtle One, the All-Aware will tell me.” I said: O Messenger of Allah, may my father and mother be sacrificed for you! And I told him. He said: “So you were the person that I saw in front of me?” I said: Yes. He gave me a painful shove on the chest, then he said: “Did you think that Allah and His Messenger would be unjust to you?” She said: Whatever the people conceal, Allah knows it; yes. He said: “Jibreel came to me when you saw. He called me but he concealed it from you, and I answered him but I concealed it from you. He would not enter upon you when you were not fully dressed. I thought that you had gone to sleep and I did not want to wake you up, and I was afraid that you might be frightened. He said: “Your Lord is commanding you to go to the people of al-Baqee’ and pray for forgiveness for them.” I said: What should I say to them, O Messenger of Allah? He said: “Say: Peace be upon the people of these abodes, believers and Muslims. May Allah have mercy on those of us who have gone on before and those who come later, and we will – if Allah wills – join you soon.”
Narrated by Muslim, 974
The issue mentioned in the question may be explained from several angles:
Firstly:
The words of ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her), “he gave me a painful shove in the chest” indicate that what the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) did was merely a shove, i.e., he pushed her or poked her in the chest; this does not reach the level of real hitting that is intended to cause pain and to humiliate. In fact it is stated in Lisaan al-‘Arab (3/393) that one of the meanings of the word lahd (translated here as shove) is poke. In Taaj al-‘Aroos (9/145) it says that one of the meanings of the word lahd is to apply pressure.
All of these meanings indicate that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) did not hit her in the sense meant by those who want to cast aspersions upon him; rather he poked her or pushed her in the chest in such a way that she felt pain, but it was mild and unintended pain; rather the purpose behind it was to point out something and teach.
Secondly:
If the reader reflects on this hadeeth he will realise that it is one of the proofs of the greatness of the Prophet’s attitude. A man may live with his wife for many years, and she may do many things because of the jealousy that is an inherent part of women’s character, but he (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) is not known to have ever caused her harm in word or deed, except for what is mentioned in this hadeeth, despite the large number of narrators who transmitted all the details of his life (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him). This is indicative of his perfect character (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him).
As for those haters who seek to cast aspersions upon him, they wish that they could find any suggestion that he (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) hit his wife in such a way that it caused pain, or at least that he hit her in a way that hurt her, by way of rebuking and humiliation. But they failed to do so. The most that is mentioned in this hadeeth is that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) said: He gave me a painful shove in the chest. The one who wants to hit and humiliate someone will not limit it to a shove in the chest; rather he will focus his energies on the sides of the body or the face, and have a humiliating impact on the mind of the one whom he hits. We do not see anything of that nature in the hadeeth of ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her).
Thirdly:
This hadeeth is indicative of the perfect character of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and of his compassion and tenderheartedness, because he did not rebuke or strike or tell off; rather he chided her gently with the aim of teaching ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) and the ummah after her. Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, and His Messenger (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) do not treat anyone unjustly, and it is not permissible for anyone to think negatively of Allah or His Messenger. Rather what is required of others is to think positively of Allah and to accept whatever Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, decrees. That “shove” was one of the means of teaching and highlighting a matter of great importance that it is not appropriate to forget or neglect, no matter how great her jealousy concerning the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and her love for him. It is not appropriate for it to be thought that the Prophet of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) would wrong any of his wives for the sake of another, Allah forbid.
Fourthly:
Another indication that this “shove” was not by way of beating and causing pain; rather it was by way of teaching and pointing out something, is the rest of the conversation between the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her). It was a peaceful and beneficial discussion in which the compassion of the greatest teacher (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was manifested, as he explained to her the reason why he had gone out of the house at that late hour. He (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) had opened the door quietly and left the house without a sound so as not to disturb her sleep. Such an explanation could not stem from anger or the aim of causing pain; rather it came from a compassionate, kind and noble husband who respected his wife and explained to her, telling her the details of what had happened with him, so as to share his story with her. Thus he instilled in her heart a sense of confidence and trust in her honest and sincere husband.
She said: Whatever the people conceal, Allah knows it; yes. He said: “Jibreel came to me when you saw. He called me but he concealed it from you, and I answered him but I concealed it from you. He would not enter upon you when you were not fully dressed. I thought that you had gone to sleep and I did not want to wake you up, and I was afraid that you might be frightened. He said: “Your Lord is commanding you to go to the people of al-Baqee’ and pray for forgiveness for them.” I said: What should I say to them, O Messenger of Allah? He said: “Say: Peace be upon the people of these abodes, believers and Muslims. May Allah have mercy on those of us who have gone on before and those who come later, and we will – if Allah wills – join you soon.”
Let the one who honestly and sincerely seeks the truth reflect on the story of a husband to whom an important matter came when he was sleeping in his wife’s bed at night. He wanted to go out and leave her, but he did not want to wake her up or disturb her sleep; he also did not want her to wake up and feel lonely, anxious and afraid that she had suddenly lost her husband who had been by her side.
Fifthly:
If we were to quote all the hadeeths that highlight the forbearance of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) with his wives, it would take a long time. He was forbearing and compassionate in situations where an ordinary husband might lose his cool. But the one who had this great character (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was patient and forbearing; indeed he refrained from doing anything that could upset his wife.
Another example of that is seen in the report narrated by Umm Salamah (may Allah be pleased with her), which says that she brought some food in a dish of hers to the Messenger of Allaah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon her) and his companions, then ‘Aa’ishah came, wrapped up in a garment, with a stone pestle and broke the dish. The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) gathered the broken pieces of the dish and said: “Eat; your mother got jealous,” twice. Then the Messenger of Allaah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) took the dish of ‘Aa’ishah and sent it to Umm Salamah and he gave the dish of Umm Salamah to ‘Aa’ishah
Narrated by an-Nasaa’i in as-Sunan, 3956; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh an-Nasaa’i
It was narrated that Nu‘maan ibn Basheer (may Allah be pleased with him) said:
Abu Bakr came and asked permission to enter upon the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), and he heard ‘Aa’ishah raising her voice to the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him). He gave him permission to enter, so he entered and said: O daughter of Umm Roomaan! – and he grabbed her – do you raise your voice to the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)? The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) separated them, and when Abu Bakr left, the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) started saying to her, to make her feel happy: “Do you not see how I intervened between the man and you?”
He said: Then Abu Bakr came and asked for permission to enter upon him, and he found him laughing with her. Permission was given to him, and he entered, and Abu Bakr said to him: O Messenger of Allah, make me a partner in your peace as you made me a partner in your war.
Narrated by Ahmad in al-Musnad, 30/341-342. The commentators said: Its isnaad is saheeh according to the conditions of Muslim.
So let those haters reflect on how great the compassion of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was towards his wife ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her), and how much he loved her, even in difficult circumstances in front of his guests before whom she broke the dish of food, and he looked for an excuse for her, saying: “your mother got jealous.”
Isn’t jealousy the same factor that motivated ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) to go out following the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) that night, when she thought that he had gone out to see one of his other wives, but that did not cause him (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) to rebuke her by hitting her in a way so as to cause pain, as happens with many husbands.
Sixthly:
If this “shove” had been hitting in a real and violent sense, ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) would have wept like young women do, and she would have expressed her pain and objection to the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him). But she did not do that; rather she continued the conversation with the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and showed politeness by asking about the dhikr that is recommended when visiting graves. This indicates that the “shove” was no more than a gesture aimed at alerting and teaching, and that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) did not feel the slightest sense of hurt or offence that these haters are looking for to use against our noble Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him).
Seventhly:
Moreover we say: if a husband hits his wife – if it is gentle and not by way of humiliation, and there is an urgent reason for doing so – this is something permissible that was permitted by the Holy Qur’an, in which Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):
“Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allah and to their husbands), and guard in the husbands absence what Allah orders them to guard (e.g. their chastity, their husbands property, etc.). As to those women on whose part you see ill conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful), but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). Surely, Allah is Ever Most High, Most Great”
[an-Nisa’ 4:34].
‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) made a mistake by going out of her house without the permission of her husband (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), but the reason why she did it was that she wanted to catch up with him, as she felt happy being close to him. But – whatever the case – it was a mistake. Nevertheless, the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) did not use the means of striking lightly that is permitted by the Holy Qur’an, although if he had done that there would have been nothing wrong with it. It would have been within his rights to punish for such a mistake, as the Prophet of Allah Moosa (peace be upon him) took hold of his brother’s head and pulled him towards him. Rather our noble Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) used “poking” the chest accompanied by a reminder to fear Allah, may He be glorified and exalted. This is an example of his perfect character and attitude (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him).

All in the bid to defend the indefensible, you changed the word struck as used in the Hadith to shove, but you weren't smart enough to know that saying Muhammad gave her a painful shove or saying pushed her in the chest in such a way that she felt pain is you admitting that Muhammad actually beat her with that so called shove because the only reason why people beat others is to inflict pain and that was exactly what Muhammad did to Aisha.

Also, in your introduction, you said

Prophet Muhammad never struck a woman or a servant or an animal.

Now I've exposed you that Muhammad struck Aisha.

Attached below is the Hadith, not the explanation for damage control that you're busy doing

Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by Biodun556(m): 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
George Bernard Shaw – The Genuine Islam Vol.No.8, 1936.
“I believe if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring much needed peace and happiness.
I have studied him – the man and in my opinion is far from being an anti–Christ. He must be called the Savior of Humanity.
I have prophesied about the faith of Mohammad that it would be acceptable the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.”
Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by advocatejare(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
Biodun556:
“I believe if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring much needed peace and happiness.
I have studied him – the man and in my opinion is far from being an anti–Christ. He must be called the Savior of Humanity.
I have prophesied about the faith of Mohammad that it would be acceptable the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.”
grin grin grin grin grin grin You said Muhammad never struck a woman, I showed you the proof that he struck his beloved child wife, now in a bid to redeem yourself you're bringing up the quote of Bernard Shaw. Bernard Shaw obviously didn't study the Quran and the Hadiths properly, if he did he would have seen that the kind of lifestyle Muhammad lived, was not worthy of a prophet of God. Muhammad could only have been the prophet of Allah, the idol of Quraysh, the blackstone of kaaba and the god of a filthy paradise where each men will be sleeping with at least 72 women forever.
Only a filthy demon, a sex addict will permit such an activity in his 'paradise'

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by AntiChristian: 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
Biodun556:

Better leave the ignoramus alone. Lahd that was translated as shove can mean poke! And how is poking on the chest like beating?

....He gave me a nudge on the chest which I felt....

فَلَهَدَنِي فِي صَدْرِي لَهْدَةً أَوْجَعَتْنِي

"The words of ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her), “he gave me a painful shove in the chest” indicate that what the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) did was merely a shove, i.e., he pushed her or poked her in the chest; this does not reach the level of real hitting that is intended to cause pain and to humiliate. In fact it is stated in Lisaan al-‘Arab (3/393) that one of the meanings of the word lahd (translated here as shove) is poke. In Taaj al-‘Aroos (9/145) it says that one of the meanings of the word lahd is to apply pressure.
All of these meanings indicate that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) did not hit her in the sense meant by those who want to cast aspersions upon him; rather he poked her or pushed her in the chest in such a way that she felt pain, but it was mild and unintended pain; rather the purpose behind it was to point out something and teach."

So if I gently tap my wife on the back and she felt pain na beating?

Leave the guy alone! He is an unreasonable pervert Sam Shamoun! They don't know Arabic language but they keep imposing the little vocabs they know on what is wider than their ability.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by advocatejare(m): 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
AntiChristian:

Better leave the ignoramus alone. Lahd that was translated as shove can mean poke! And how is poking on the chest like beating?

"The words of ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her), “he gave me a painful shove in the chest” indicate that what the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) did was merely a shove, i.e., he pushed her or poked her in the chest; this does not reach the level of real hitting that is intended to cause pain and to humiliate. In fact it is stated in Lisaan al-‘Arab (3/393) that one of the meanings of the word lahd (translated here as shove) is poke. In Taaj al-‘Aroos (9/145) it says that one of the meanings of the word lahd is to apply pressure.
All of these meanings indicate that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) did not hit her in the sense meant by those who want to cast aspersions upon him; rather he poked her or pushed her in the chest in such a way that she felt pain, but it was mild and unintended pain; rather the purpose behind it was to point out something and teach."

Leave the guy alone! He is an unreasonable pervert Sam Shamoun! They don't know Arabic language but they keep imposing the little vocabs they know on what is wider than their ability.
grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by tintingz(m): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
But we can find "beat your wife" in his dogma, this is more dangerous because that book is held in high esteem. It's easy for any Muslim man to justify beating his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by advocatejare(m): 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
AntiChristian:

So if I gently tap my wife on the back and she felt pain na beating?

Mr Damage Controller
The Hadith didn't say Muhammad tap his wife at the back it says he struck his wife in the chest.

Do people pat others in the chest?

Muhammad was angry that Aisha saw him lifting his hands to the sky 3 times in the burial ground in the middle of the night.

Muslims don't pray for the dead alone, they go in with many people.

What was Muhammad doing alone in the burial ground in the middle of the night?

We will come to that soon.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by AntiChristian: 8:37am On Jan 30, 2020
advocatejare:

Mr Damage Controller
The Hadith didn't say Muhammad tap his wife at the back it says he struck his wife in the chest.

Do people pat others in the chest?

Muhammad was angry that Aisha saw him lifting his hands to the sky 3 times in the burial ground in the middle of the night.

Muslims don't pray for the dead alone, they go in with many people.

What was Muhammad doing alone in the burial ground in the middle of the night?

We will come to that soon.

What's the Arabic word for "struck" and "chest"?

What's the Arabic word translated to "struck" in the hadith?
Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by advocatejare(m): 11:20am On Jan 30, 2020
AntiChristian:

What's the Arabic word translated to "struck" in the hadith?
Tell us the answer if you know na.Tell us what this means ﺻَﺪْﺭ

Do you inflict pains on people by patting them?

Do you pat people on their chest?

Do you pat someone who trailed you without your knowledge and saw your secret of how you were raising your hand up 3 times in the middle of the night inside the graveyards, and you got angry that the person saw you? So the way to express your anger is by giving such person a loving painful pat on the chest?
Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by AntiChristian: 8:26am On Jan 31, 2020
advocatejare:

Tell us the answer if you know na.Tell us what this means ﺻَﺪْﺭ

Do you inflict pains on people by patting them?

Do you pat people on their chest?

Do you pat someone who trailed you without your knowledge and saw your secret of how you were raising your hand up 3 times in the middle of the night inside the graveyards, and you got angry that the person saw you? So the way to express your anger is by giving such person a loving painful pat on the chest?

I have a wife and I understand the hadith more than you can ever understand! You are just exposing your ignorance on this section.

Moreover your Arabic word above means "chest".
You ignorance and arrogance is terrific!
Keep it up.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by ContractKiller: 9:30am On Jan 31, 2020
Even Aisha the 9 year old child bride of Allah's Prophet testified that he used to beat her

[img]https://images./4ihnmj8CoUmzV4UNO9T09K.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by ContractKiller: 9:41am On Jan 31, 2020
MuhaMAD endorsed wife beating

[img]https://images./7rfswo42R8Ei4W7WeQcRkS.jpg[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by Chamber2000: 9:49am On Jan 31, 2020
But Mohammed slept with the slave girls under him as written in the Quran

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by advocatejare(m): 11:00am On Jan 31, 2020
AntiChristian:

I have a wife and I understand the hadith more than you can ever understand! You are just exposing your ignorance on this section.

Moreover your Arabic word above means "chest".
You ignorance and arrogance is terrific!
Keep it up.
I posted a word for you in Arabic and you're telling me that that means Chest, so na you go tell the meaning of the word I posted?

I wrote it for you to highlight that you don't pat someone on the chest.

Abi you pat your wife on the chest when you're angry with her?

grin
Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by advocatejare(m): 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
ContractKiller:
MuhaMAD endorsed wife beating

[img]https://images./7rfswo42R8Ei4W7WeQcRkS.jpg[/img]
They will come and rationalise this one too, those that can rationalise drinking camel's urine instructed by Muhammad.

The only thing they've not been able to rationalise is how Muhammad died miserably on the top of Aisha during sex

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by AntiChristian: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
advocatejare:

I posted a word for you in Arabic and you're telling me that that means Chest, so na you go tell the meaning of the word I posted?

I wrote it for you to highlight that you don't pat someone on the chest.

Abi you pat your wife on the chest when you're angry with her?

grin

So how will you struck your wife on the chest and she wont fall down?

What's the Arabic word for struck you don't know! See how ignorant you are! And you dey show your ignorance here!
Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by advocatejare(m): 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
AntiChristian:

So how will you struck your wife on the chest and she wont fall down?

What's the Arabic word for struck you don't know! See how ignorant you are! And you dey show your ignorance here!
Hahaha.

You sha want me to teach you Arabic by force. Arabic word for chest is ﺻَﺪْﺭ which can also be a verb, sadara which means to hit someone in the chest and that was the context with which it was used in that Hadith to say that Muhammad hit Aisha in the chest and Aisha felt pain.

So anytime you strike someone in the chest, you don't expect the person to feel pain but what is expected is for the person to fall down?

The camel urine Muhammad asked you to be drinking is obviously tampering with the way you think, if not you won't be saying that anyone hit on the chest must fall down grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by AntiChristian: 8:15am On Feb 01, 2020
advocatejare:
Hahaha.

You sha want me to teach you Arabic by force. Arabic word for chest is ﺻَﺪْﺭ which can also be a verb, sadara which means to hit someone in the chest and that was the context with which it was used in that Hadith to say that Muhammad hit Aisha in the chest and Aisha felt pain.

So anytime you strike someone in the chest, you don't expect the person to feel pain but what is expected is for the person to fall down?

The camel urine Muhammad asked you to be drinking is obviously tampering with the way you think, if not you won't be saying that anyone hit on the chest must fall down grin

Subhanallah! See compound ignorance with chest beating! Abeg make all Muslims comot for this thread. His ignorance is contagious! grin
Bye bye.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by true2god: 8:54am On Feb 01, 2020
tintingz:
But we can find "beat your wife" in his dogma, this is more dangerous because that book is held in high esteem. It's easy for any Muslim man to justify beating his wife.
Long time my ex-muslim friend.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by true2god: 9:00am On Feb 01, 2020
advocatejare:
Hahaha.

I appreciate the great work you are doing teaching Muslims the true sunnah of their fake prophet. I have been on sabbatical leave from Nairaland and will join you soon in exposing the prophet of allah.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by advocatejare(m): 9:39am On Feb 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

Subhanallah! grin
Bye bye.
grin My guy is stunned, that's why we advise you to stop cramming things

Anyways you've not answered my question, do you expect people to fall down when you hit them in chest or you expect them to feel pain?

The day you hit your wife in the chest and she falls down and die is the day your own finish patapata.

I wonder why a sane human being will be proud to boast that he beats his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by advocatejare(m): 9:44am On Feb 01, 2020
true2god:
I appreciate the great work you are doing teaching Muslims the true sunnah of their fake prophet. I have been on sabbatical leave from Nairaland and will join you soon in exposing the prophet of allah.
Thanks brother and welcome back

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by advocatejare(m): 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

Subhanallah! grin
Bye bye.
Now that you've played your last card and about to run away. Let me expose you again. The op said Muhammad never beat anyone, you were trying to rationalize that Muhammad didn't beat Aisha, that he only gave her a painful pat in the chest. I've proven to you that Muhammad actually hit Aisha and inflicted pains on her.

But apart from Aisha, Muhammad beat another person.

Narrated Anas:
That a man who had drunk wine was brought to the Prophet ( ﷺ ), so he beat him about forty times with two stalks of a palm tree. So Abu Bakr did similarly, and by the time 'Umar became Khalifah he sought council from the people. And 'Abdur-Rahman bin 'Awf said: 'I see that the lightest penalty is eighty lashes,' so 'Umar ordered that.

Jami at-Tirmidhi 3:15:1443
Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by advocatejare(m): 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
Biodun556:
Narrated Anas:
That a man who had drunk wine was brought to the Prophet ( ﷺ ), so he beat him about forty times with two stalks of a palm tree. So Abu Bakr did similarly, and by the time 'Umar became Khalifah he sought council from the people. And 'Abdur-Rahman bin 'Awf said: 'I see that the lightest penalty is eighty lashes,' so 'Umar ordered that.

Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
Simple question wey you no fit answer!

What's the Arabic word translated to "struck" in the hadith you quoted?

Just answer this from anti christian and expose your ignorance entirely!
Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
advocatejare:

grin My guy is stunned, that's why we advise you to stop cramming things

Anyways you've not answered my question, do you expect people to fall down when you hit them in chest or you expect them to feel pain?

The day you hit your wife in the chest and she falls down and die is the day your own finish patapata.

I wonder why a sane human being will be proud to boast that he beats his wife.

We ask Allah to cure you from your malady! Why are you like this? To beat on the Chest= ﺻَﺪْﺭ

It is finished o!
Re: Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime by advocatejare(m): 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

We ask Allah to cure you from your malady! Why are you like this? To beat on the Chest= ﺻَﺪْﺭ

It is finished o!
That chapter is closed, it's obvious you don't understand Arabic and you don't want to learn, I attached a screenshot to teach you but you ignored it. But I'm not surprised, if you can be so brainwashed to believe that farjaha means garment instead of vagina, what else can't you believe?

Continue drinking camel's urine as your prophet instructed you.

Back to the topic, the OP claimed that Muhammad never beat anyone for any reason.

Oya explain this to us.

Narrated Anas:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Intentions And Deeds: The Divine Ledger / A Detailed Look At Houris / The Quran And Hadith Which Is More Authentic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.