Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,926 members, 7,852,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

See What Ogun Internal Revenue Sent To Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What Ogun Internal Revenue Sent To Me (961 Views)

Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? / Why We Sealed  off Banks, Others - Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue / Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Ogun Internal Revenue Sent To Me by folylinklaptop: 8:37am On Jan 26, 2020
Good morning ,Am just a small business owner struggling to survive I register my business name when an in the university but drop out when I was in 400, level cos I study banking and finance but don't know anything abt banking operations &I studies banking cos I want to be a stock broker or have my own bank but I was not taught what was related to what I want to learn ,they re collect money i saved so i drop to start a business cos my papa no get company dat i will work even if i graduate.so I left schools and went to computer village to learn how to fix laptops.I ran from Lagos cos of high cost of rent and their lasa whala.u will pay state govt ,local and federal govt . I have been in business for 5 years but I still have to keep d business running cos we all knows small business 50% of small business closed down at 5years of operations.Ogun state internal revenue service gave personal income tax for one million for 5 years ,I no make one gain for the years that even tax me but I taught there is error some cos its 5k I used to pay every year b4,don't know how they got their calculation.
Pls front page so people can comment .

Re: See What Ogun Internal Revenue Sent To Me by money121(m): 8:44am On Jan 26, 2020
Naija
Re: See What Ogun Internal Revenue Sent To Me by ikbnice(m): 8:47am On Jan 26, 2020
In Nigeria where electricity distribution companies sit down in their offices and cook up estimated bills for every household... I am not surprised if they tax officials too start bringing estimated bills too...
Maybe you have to pay their office a visit

1 Like

Re: See What Ogun Internal Revenue Sent To Me by ValCon888: 8:52am On Jan 26, 2020
This is totally ludicrous.
How did they come to the figure of N1million?

Make sure your books of account are in order and challenge that assessment.

Personal Income Tax is tax obtained from your profits or income. And if you aren't making any profit then that assessment is trash.

1 Like

Re: See What Ogun Internal Revenue Sent To Me by folylinklaptop: 8:52am On Jan 26, 2020
Am just a small business into computer repair and sales .I don't know how dem got to know my income .I will still pay firs tax,I will sent letter to the governor to for him to see d commission is incompetent. Does I even make 250k as profit last year when I no dey manufactured computer.
Re: See What Ogun Internal Revenue Sent To Me by folylinklaptop: 8:53am On Jan 26, 2020
How gain I make self ,when we run generator 24/7 and goods re expensive cos of the high cost of dollar
Re: See What Ogun Internal Revenue Sent To Me by olaric(m): 8:57am On Jan 26, 2020
My advice for you is to hire a tax advisor, grant him all rights he needs to act and speak on your behalf. Tax advisors are like your attorney. My brother was at the mercy of FIRS until he got a tax advisor, and then everything changed.

1 Like

Re: See What Ogun Internal Revenue Sent To Me by folylinklaptop: 9:00am On Jan 26, 2020
Na just business name I register ,I no register company or a limited liability company.
Re: See What Ogun Internal Revenue Sent To Me by AMI3(m): 9:15am On Jan 26, 2020
I have a business name just like u. but i have not received such from them though i base in Akwa Ibom state
Re: See What Ogun Internal Revenue Sent To Me by folylinklaptop: 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hi

(1) (Reply)

Click Here If You'll Like To Own A Successful Business!!! / How To Start Mini Importation From Home In Nigeria / Pls Recommend An Ads Program Outside Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.