Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Kizz Daniel And I Have Sinned Against God – Says Adekunlegold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel And I Have Sinned Against God – Says Adekunlegold (550 Views)

Kiss Daniel And I Have Sinned Against God, Adekunle Gold Confesses / Singer Simi Is Pregnant With Adekunlegold's Baby (exclusive Photos) / If Wizkid, Davido, Tekno, Olamide, Adekunlegold As Female, Who Would You WIFE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel And I Have Sinned Against God – Says Adekunlegold by 360vibez(m): 9:02am On Jan 26, 2020
Adekunle Gold and Kizz Daniel set to release a track and for some reason, it’s yet to be released.
The talented singers have been teasing with a collaboration for some time and it appears the track is ready and only needs to be released.

Adekunle Gold took to his Twitter page to say a prayer, begging God to forgive him for taking so long to get on a song with the “Pak N Go” crooner. He wrote “God Please, forgive @iamkizzdanieI and I for waiting this long to get on a song together. we have sinned against you.”

See his tweet below:

https://360vibez.com.ng/kizz-daniel-and-i-have-sinned-against-god-says-adekunlegold/
Re: Kizz Daniel And I Have Sinned Against God – Says Adekunlegold by yanabasee(m): 9:05am On Jan 26, 2020
Is this all he has to say??
Gold is way too mature to be this average!!

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid & Davido, Burna Boy... : Top 5 Naija Collaborations That May Never Happen / Kobe Bryant Helping Toddler Giana Make A Slam Dunk / I’m Not In Competition With Anybody… – Celine Dion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.