Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,099 members, 7,849,432 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

Can I Just Give Up Already? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Just Give Up Already? (786 Views)

Please Help! I Just Recharged My Prepaid Meter And Got This / I Just Got Scammed By A Top Buyer On Fiverr / Why Rich People Won't Just Give You Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Just Give Up Already? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 26, 2020
It's more than a month now that my Payoneer card has been shipped via registered mail. I was given a tracking ID but ever since the card got to Lagos, there has been no progress. I used an address of a local government in Kwara State and I'm not intending traveling to Lagos for the meantime.

Here's a screenshot below:
Re: Can I Just Give Up Already? by mokay: 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
I can feel your pain. I had similar experience, although mine was in Ibadan. Don't give up. Visit the Kwara post office and show them your attached file. Better still, seek to get the contact of an officer in Lagos from any one that attend to you at Kwara.
Re: Can I Just Give Up Already? by obamartins(m): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
Gcodemaster:
It's more than a month now that my Payoneer card has been shipped via registered mail. I was given a tracking ID but ever since the card got to Lagos, there has been no progress. I used an address of a local government in Kwara State and I'm not intending traveling to Lagos for the meantime.

Here's a screenshot below:
What do you need the card for when you can transfer funds directly from your payoneer account to your Naira or Dorm Account in Nigeria within minutes. I have a Payoneer account for publishing business for the past two years and have never applied for card.

(1) (Reply)

The Simple Mistake Most Poor People Make That Makes Them Poor / Cow Horn & Tips Needed / Earn Extra Cash Today - No CV Needed Flexible Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.