Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Beware Of Nta's Quickwin - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of Nta's Quickwin (755 Views)

Nta Recruitment / NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice / Salary Structure Of NTA, FRCN And VON? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Nta's Quickwin by exboy(m): 5:57pm On May 30, 2007
fellow Nairaland users, i don't know if this applies to only me, but am sure a number will agree with me. there is this programme on NTA where a very very simple question is asked and the viewers are cajoled to call a certain number, whereby if they get the answer right, they'll win a cash prize.
Now, my grouse is that the producers do not inform the viewers that N100 will be deducted from their phone account balance for every trial to call.even a message too cost N100.
another is the mere fact that the lines are never open until the time duration nearly runs out then an unconvincing caller is then allowed to profer an answer.
to me this is a perfected ripping of the unsuspecting public and I wouldn't want innocent, jobseeking nairalanders who can only afford "N100" on their phones for mignight talks wink
Nairaland user, your opinions please.
Re: Beware Of Nta's Quickwin by mikemyq(m): 3:52pm On May 31, 2007
I agree with you on that and will say its funny though, but they did say it will cost #100 so, i think whoever does try to call should expect any consequence, I am a living testimony, 'i no dey contribute for the programme again, 'its better for me to post my applications with #100 everyday, house dont u agree,
Re: Beware Of Nta's Quickwin by Buso4(m): 3:02am On Jun 01, 2007
i dont even watch the program any longer because i believe it is wayo program used in duping the less informed viewers.

(1) (Reply)

Has Unity Bank Called Anyone? / I Need A Change Of Job Abeg / Access Bank Interview (14/06/07) At 20 Simbiat Abiola Rd Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.