Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Another Fire Outbreak In Umuahia (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Fire Outbreak In Umuahia (photos) (574 Views)

The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos) / Man Beats And Rapes His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) / Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Fire Outbreak In Umuahia (photos) by Metrixnews: 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
Information reaching ABN TV has it that fire has gutted a building near Don Justus Filling station Bende road Umuahia the capital of Abia state on Sunday morning.

Although there was no loss of life in the fire outbreak, property worth millions of Naira is said to have been damaged.

The cause of the fire outbreak is yet to be ascertained as at the time of filing the report

Men of Abia state Fire Service has put the fire under control.

Recall that early this year they was a fire outbreak at the popular Timber market Umuahia.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/01/breaking-another-fire-outbreak-in-umuahia-photos/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Another Fire Outbreak In Umuahia (photos) by Metrixnews: 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
More photos

Re: Another Fire Outbreak In Umuahia (photos) by potent5(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
God forbid batt tin.
Re: Another Fire Outbreak In Umuahia (photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
This January came with a lot of fire sad
Re: Another Fire Outbreak In Umuahia (photos) by yanabasee(m): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
Fire Outbreak every here and there......

FFS should sit up and station more officers around these prone areas.....

(1) (Reply)

I am that i am / You Can Search Me But Don't Touch My Dick: Nigerian To South African Police / Photos: Woman Batters Fiance's Son With Log Of Wood, Dips His Hand In Hot Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.