Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,420 members, 7,861,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

The Holy Koran Converted Me To A Christian - Mario Joseph's Conversion Testimony - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Koran Converted Me To A Christian - Mario Joseph's Conversion Testimony (684 Views)

The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) / Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor / Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Holy Koran Converted Me To A Christian - Mario Joseph's Conversion Testimony by OKDnigeria: 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
This is a summary of a testimonial interview of Mario Joseph. Watch in YouTube by typing the name " Mario Joseph "

"My great grandparents were from Turkey but they came and settled down in India in the South. I'm the third child for my mother, when I was in the womb of my mother there was an infection in her womb and the doctor said thai I would die. The doctors compelled my mother to kill the baby, but she was a very good devotee of Allah (God) so she did not accept anybody's advice. She prayed to Allah saying I know you can give life, if you give life to this baby I will surrender this baby to you, that was how miraculously I was born although they thought I would die in the womb. Since I've been dedicated to God, my parents did not send me to school, so it was very bad because when my brothers and sisters had freedom to go to school I didn't have any freedom to go, because I was dedicated to God. At the age of eight, I was sent to a Muslim Arabic College so I could be a Muslim Molana. I wasn't very happy because it was against my wish, Nobody asked me If I was ready for God.

Typical to become a Muslim molana, you have to study philosophy, metaphysics, epistemology, logic, and Arabic language also and then theology in your second year. The first year is called muktuser, the second is called motowel. So I studied in Arabic college in South Kerala.

In Islam there's punishments for disobedience, you know, my daddy use to tell me to stay in the mosque, if I did not stay in the mosque they would beat me, they would tell you to leave Ramadan. They won't give me food as a punishment.

While I was working in the Muslim moscheer as an Imam, parish priest, i onced preach in my parish, Jesus Christ is not God. But thenwho is Jesus Christ? In my quest to know, I read the entire Quran once again 114 chapters 6666 words in the Holy koran. When I read, the name of Prophet Muhammad I found in only four places but the name of Jesus ChristI found in 25 places. I was a little confused on why does the Koran give more preference to Jesus, and I also found only one woman's name in Holy Koran which is Mariam, themother of Jesus.

According to the Holy Koran, Mariam was born without original sin and she never commited any sin in her life. chapter 15 of Koran says that she went to heaven in her physical body.

Then about Jesus, when I read chapter 3 verse is 45, according to Koran it says Jesus is word of God, Spirit of God and he is Jesus Christ. Koran says that Jesus took a mud and made it to a live bird which means he can give life, he spoke when he was a baby like 1year old.

Jesus cured a man born blind, he cured a man with leprosy. Jesus Christ died, resurrected and went to heaven meaning he is still alive.

I read about Mohammad and he never cured the blind, never gave a bird life, and he is dead and never resurrected. So I knew from that day that there's a lot of difference between these two prophets as I thought Jesus was but I knew one is better and superior. That could never be enough reason so; I went to my Arabic teacher, the one that taught me 10 years in College and ask him teacher, how did God create the universe, then he didn't answer me because if he said God created the universe through the word and then the Koran says that Jesus is the word, Then it is clear that Muslims must become Christians because God created the Universe through Jesus Christ. Muslims dont believe this, so they say that God cannot have a son without a wife, yes but the Quran says God can hear without ears, he can see without eyes, then to justify it he can have a son without wife.

I wanted to be sure of my decisions so I prayed to Allah because I didn't want to ask anybody other than Allah (my God) to open my eyes to know the truth. When I opened the Koran after praying I saw chapter 10 verse 94, it says, "if you have any doubt in this Koran in which I give to you, go and read the Bible or ask the people those who read the Bible, the truth is already revealing that." So if you ask me what converted me to a Christian, it is not my friends, not my brothers, not Christians but the Holy Koran converted me to Christianity.

So after then I decided to study the Bible, I went to retreat centres in India and I went there to do my Bible studies.

My first day, father read John 1 verse 1 which says in the begining was the word, and the word was with God and the word was God and the word became flesh. The Holy Koran says Jesus is the word of God too so I found similarities. The best part of it was John chapter 1 verse 12 , it says in the Bible that if anybody accept Jesus, Jesus will give them power to become sons of a God. In Koran, Allah calls human beings slaves and he is the Master, but no one loves to be called a slave but when I read John chapter 1 verse 12 it says if you believe in Jesus, Jesus will give you power to become sons of God. Then I said I needed Jesus because I want to be a child of God, then I began to call my God daddy. Until then I never knew that I could call God Daddy. So I then decided to accept Jesus because I want to be a son of God.

It is written in Koran more than 18 places to fight with non believers and in some places to kill the one who rejects Islam.

My dad and others wanted to kill me, I was starved, locked up for 20 days because he knew I started going to church and that I converted to christianity. I was so thirsty and without food, my brother came and urinated into my mouth; That is the punishment for unbelievers.

The last day he came with a knife to kill me in the cell which I was, so I decided that it was my end. I knew Jesus died and came back so I knew I would come back.

But suddenly I felt a moonlight on my forehead and power, it was like an electric shock all through my body. It entered me after my dad strangled my neck to kill me although I didn't blame him because that is the religion and it was for him to kill me as an unbeliever. I pushed him and cried the name Jesus!! My dad fell down and was cut by the knife on his chest slightly. I knew then that Jesus is Alive when you call his name.

This was how I escaped and stayed alive today because Jesus is alive. Am not afraid of death because the only surest thing in life is death so nobody should be afraid of it. It will surely come, even this interview is not sure if it will be broadcasted so nothing is sure in life.

But the hope is, when you die in Christ you will resurrect as he did. And Jesus said, in my father's house there are many Mansions and rooms, I am going to prepare a place for you."

This is not in anyway what you would call partisan. This testimony is brought to you by Mario Joseph during his interview and I have been able to summarize all he said shortly. The video is 35 minutes long on YouTube. I would advice all Christians and all Muslims in the world today to please watch it. I stand to be corrected if there are certain words or names I shouldn't use, I just felt the urge with pains to quote 80percent of the words I heard in Mario Joseph's Interview.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/725f96efacc24a5d84b0beab2d821d9e?client=news

1 Like

Re: The Holy Koran Converted Me To A Christian - Mario Joseph's Conversion Testimony by Righteousness89(m): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
PRAISE GOD! You are Welcome to The Kingdom My Brother!
There is JOY IN Heaven
Re: The Holy Koran Converted Me To A Christian - Mario Joseph's Conversion Testimony by orisa37: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
The Quran is Christian Document. Muslims ate just revelling in Ignorance.
Re: The Holy Koran Converted Me To A Christian - Mario Joseph's Conversion Testimony by MZrapper(f): 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
orisa37:
The Quran is Christian Document. Muslims ate just revelling in Ignorance.

Your ignorance is legendary.
Re: The Holy Koran Converted Me To A Christian - Mario Joseph's Conversion Testimony by OKDnigeria: 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
MZrapper:

But don't you believe what the Quran said about Jesus?
Re: The Holy Koran Converted Me To A Christian - Mario Joseph's Conversion Testimony by orisa37: 5:41am On Jan 27, 2020
MZrapper:

DUMB ATHEIST.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus:prophet TB Joshua Reveals Another Shocking Revelation About Covid-19 / Indaboski Pahose: Odumeje Secrets Revealed / I Missed The Joy And Peace Of Giving My To Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.