Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

‘i’d Rather Share My Husband Than Lose Him To Any Other Woman’ – Sir Shina Peter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’d Rather Share My Husband Than Lose Him To Any Other Woman’ – Sir Shina Peter (1018 Views)

Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) / Sir Shina Peters Performing At Ojukwu's Wedding 30 Years Ago / Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’d Rather Share My Husband Than Lose Him To Any Other Woman’ – Sir Shina Peter by Raymond123: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
Wife of prolific Afro juju singer, Sir Sina Peters, has stated that she would rather share her husband with a side chic, rather than lose him to another woman.

Sammie Peter’s who celebrated her 60th birthday party penultimate week in Lagos amidst pomp and pageantry, opened up on her almost-40-year-old union with the handsome musician who will soon be 62 years old.

Speaking exclusively to Kemi Ashefon during an interview at their Lagos home, Sammie Peters revealed that their marriage had been intact despite all odds because she decided to understand what makes her kind of marriage work.

“I’m married to a musician and I knew from the beginning that women don’t allow musicians to rest. The journey of marriage has been hectic, beautiful, challenging but never rocky. I’ve never thought of divorce in the union and neither has my husband.

Even with some concubines lurking around her handsome husband?

She said, “That has not affected my marriage. I’d always said and believed that I’d rather share my husband than lose him to any other woman. That has always been my stance even as a young wife. This is not to encourage my husband or other husbands out there to cheat on their wives, but I adopted that attitude to stay happy and not develop high blood pressure. What I cannot change, I pray to God and He answers me. Nothing my husband does affects me. My love for him is unconditional and nothing can separate me from my husband. I understand him perfectly, we love each other and he has always respected me. He has never brought another woman to our matrimonial home. I love my husband, I would always love him and I don’t think the love will reduce no matter what happens to us.”

Still talking in glowing terms about her husband, Sammie Peters recalled how she met him. She said, “I met Sir Shina Peters when I was 21. Our parents were close and at a stage they claimed we were related. But we are not—we are just from the same town. We have been together all these years.”

Sammie advised women on the best approach to living happily in a marriage without suffering from high blood pressure. “When going into marriage, ask God for patience. Respect your husband even when he has done something wrong. Let him have his food and don’t shout on him. Give room for dialogue and allow him to tell lies even when you know he is a liar. Moreover, if you can just look away and know that men are natural cheats, you would be at peace and pray to God to make your husband respect you and the home. Even if he’s cheating, pray that he doesn’t embarrass you and he should be respectful about those affairs.”

She didn’t spare side chics either. “Women are women’s problems. Side chics are heartless and would be dating a married man. You break another woman’s home just because of money. Don’t make another woman cry. Leave their husbands alone,” she said.
Source == http://rayloaded.com.ng/id-rather-share-my-husband-than-lose-him-to-any-other-woman/

Re: ‘i’d Rather Share My Husband Than Lose Him To Any Other Woman’ – Sir Shina Peter by donstan18: 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Wise and matured woman who understands the value of marriage.

3 Likes

Re: ‘i’d Rather Share My Husband Than Lose Him To Any Other Woman’ – Sir Shina Peter by Davash222(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
A woman who truly loves you, can't be comfortable sharing you with another woman.
It would take '13 dwarf's spirit' and 'One female snake' for a woman who truly loves you to forgive you when you cheat on her.
This is nothing but gold-digging traits.

3 Likes

Re: ‘i’d Rather Share My Husband Than Lose Him To Any Other Woman’ – Sir Shina Peter by dawnomike(m): 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Experience!!! Although i don't like that but her eyes must have seen a lot to say such

2 Likes

Re: ‘i’d Rather Share My Husband Than Lose Him To Any Other Woman’ – Sir Shina Peter by Olalan(m): 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
It's wrong for her to say men are natural cheats......that her man is irresponsible doesn't mean all men are.
BTW I tell people once your spouse is a cheat before getting married be rest assured that they won't change.
Re: ‘i’d Rather Share My Husband Than Lose Him To Any Other Woman’ – Sir Shina Peter by Helicobacter: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
grin
Re: ‘i’d Rather Share My Husband Than Lose Him To Any Other Woman’ – Sir Shina Peter by Candanyl: 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
Davash222:
A woman who truly loves you, can't be comfortable sharing you with another woman.
It would take '13 dwarf's spirit' and 'One female snake' for a woman who truly loves you to forgive you when you cheat on her.
This is nothing but gold-digging traits.

Don't mind these people.Its because of her husband's fame n money that's she's able to overlook his cheating ways .
Re: ‘i’d Rather Share My Husband Than Lose Him To Any Other Woman’ – Sir Shina Peter by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
maybe she had many side guys too, no lady that truly love her man will want that
Re: ‘i’d Rather Share My Husband Than Lose Him To Any Other Woman’ – Sir Shina Peter by Oluneutral: 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Saying men are natural cheats, is an insult to faithful and upright men.
Re: ‘i’d Rather Share My Husband Than Lose Him To Any Other Woman’ – Sir Shina Peter by Oluneutral: 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
EfonAlaaye2023:
maybe she had many side guys too, no lady that truly love her woman want that

Love her man
Re: ‘i’d Rather Share My Husband Than Lose Him To Any Other Woman’ – Sir Shina Peter by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
[s]
Oluneutral:

Love her man
[/s]

over sabi dey worry u. u should know na mistake
Re: ‘i’d Rather Share My Husband Than Lose Him To Any Other Woman’ – Sir Shina Peter by Oluneutral: 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
EfonAlaaye2023:
[s][/s]

over sabi dey worry u. u should know na mistake

But I just called your attention to the mistake now!

Or Did I in any way insult you?
Re: ‘i’d Rather Share My Husband Than Lose Him To Any Other Woman’ – Sir Shina Peter by Mstick: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Typical comment from a woman with no self respect, see how she absolved are husband of any blame, the same husband breaking his vows but go ahead to lambast the women that her “wonderful” husband is disrespecting her with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’d Rather Share My Husband Than Lose Him To Any Other Woman’ – Sir Shina Peter by mechanics(m): 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
Wow, that's how it ought to be in a family, love should be the bedrock of a successful home.

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Flexing His Ferrari Around Lagos In This Corona Virus Season, ODOGWU � / Beautiful Women Tekno Miles Has Dated / Kevin Hart, T.I, Ludacris Others Attend George Floyd’s Memorial Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.