Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

OAU Newly Admitted Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Newly Admitted Students (342 Views)

UNILAG Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted Students 2017/2018 / University Of Ibadan Admission Clearance Procedure For Newly Admitted Students / Unn Admission List Out!(see Full List Of Admitted Students) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OAU Newly Admitted Students by bhlesingglory(m): 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
Firstly, I want to congratulate you all on your admission to study in the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University.

Knowing fully well that you all have one question on the other to ask considering the fact that school resumes in less than a month's time, I created this thread to give answers to these questions.

So if you have been offered admission to Study in OAU, do well to join this group and for easier communication, contact me on 09033two5zero4two6
Re: OAU Newly Admitted Students by OmoOAU(m): 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Steve Clayton Kibo Code Review - The Shocking Truth! / Full Tuition Scholarships And Performance Scholarships Available In Estonia / Shocking Historical Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.