Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

What Are Your Recommendations About Pontiac Vibe? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Are Your Recommendations About Pontiac Vibe? (4040 Views)

Your Opinion About Pontiac Vibe For Personal Use / Pontiac Vibe Versus Toyota Corolla / I got the Pontiac Vibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Recommendations About Pontiac Vibe? by Frankestein08(m): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hello house, so my mum wants to get a new car and she's really crazed about Pontiac Vibe. Although I've read a couple of good stuffs about the car online - I'll still want to consult with the car gods here so she don't regret making that choice. So guys, what do you think about the Pontiac vibe, do you recommend or not
Re: What Are Your Recommendations About Pontiac Vibe? by DAVVIDD(m): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
Check out this car review site Edmundcarreviews. Com
Re: What Are Your Recommendations About Pontiac Vibe? by dawnomike(m): 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
I highly recommend it... !!!
Re: What Are Your Recommendations About Pontiac Vibe? by vertueptime: 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
Frankestein08:
Hello house, so my mum wants to get a new car and she's really crazed about Pontiac Vibe. Although I've read a couple of good stuffs about the car online - I'll still want to consult with the car gods here so she don't regret making that choice. So guys, what do you think about the Pontiac vibe, do you recommend or not
Get the 2010 gt, e sweet
Re: What Are Your Recommendations About Pontiac Vibe? by usamali(m): 1:23am On Jan 27, 2020
I have one clean Tokunbo available

You can reach me 08125142464

Re: What Are Your Recommendations About Pontiac Vibe? by donstefano8(m): 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
It's basically a Toyota matrix underneath

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Recommendations About Pontiac Vibe? by okikiosibodu(m): 10:15am On Feb 19, 2020
donstefano8:
It's basically a Toyota matrix underneath
Quite true. I learnt same company design its engine and that if matrix, as they use same engine. They almost have same body structure. It is definitely a fuel efficient car. Its an alternative for me, if matrix isn't available
Re: What Are Your Recommendations About Pontiac Vibe? by dicksonadams(m): 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2020
Not a bad car, I have one, drives a bit hard due to the torsion been rear suspension, I mean you will feel every bumps and port holes, it has better ground clearance compare to a corrola. The bumper and body part are expensive, please make sure you drive carefully with lot of space around you, never drive close marking.
Apart from that every other thing is a corrola. Good luck.
Re: What Are Your Recommendations About Pontiac Vibe? by 1stola: 11:05pm On May 28, 2020
Frankestein08:
A new car or a used car?
Let's set things straight please...

(1) (Reply)

How To Check If The Catalyst Of That Vehicle Is Intact Or Not / When Your Kickstarter Is Faulty: Causes And Solution / How Do You Know If A Car Has Been Converted From Rhd To Lhd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.