Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. (4287 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by AlloySteel: 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hi, I am Male person looking for a female who's interested in a relationship which could lead to a marriage this year. Please, if you know you are not ready, ignore this post. My characteristics are as follows:

Age - 36
Tribe - Yoruba
Work Status - Employee in an International Company.
Height - 5'7
Qualification - BSc
Complexion - Dark Skinned
Religion - Christianity

The Characteristics of preferred female are as follows:

Age - Between 22 - 28
Tribe - Any Tribe
Work Status - Student (Final Year), NYSC, Employee or Entrepreneur
Qualification - BSc (First Class and Second Class only) , Nursing Qualification, MBBS etc.
Complexion - Natural Colour (Dark or Light)
Beauty - Beautiful on an average
Religion - Christianity
Height - 5'7 minimum

If you meet these characteristics as a female and interested in a relationship that could lead to marriage, kindly send your phone number to akoteyon.emmanuel@yahoo.com not later than 30th of February, 2020.

Please, only serious female. This is no joke and don't be shy. The reason for the time line is personal.

Thank you.
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Ladylite: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by AlloySteel: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
Note- the name on the email isn't my name. I'm only using it to receive the responses. Help inform your sisters, friend and neighbors. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
AlloySteel:
Hi, I am Male person looking for a female who's interested in a relationship which could lead to a marriage this year. Please, if you know you are not ready, ignore this post. My characteristics are as follows:

Age - 36
Tribe - Yoruba
Work Status - Employee in an International Company.
Height - 5'7
Qualification - BSc
Complexion - Dark Skinned
Religion - Christianity

The Characteristics of preferred female are as follows:

Age - Between 22 - 28
Tribe - Any Tribe
Work Status - Student (Final Year), NYSC, Employee or Entrepreneur
Qualification - BSc (Second Class only) , Nursing Qualification, MBBS etc.
Complexion - Natural Colour (Dark or Light)
Beauty - Beautiful on an average
Religion - Christianity

If you meet these characteristics as a female and interested in a relationship that could lead to marriage, kindly send your phone number to akoteyon.emmanuel@yahoo.com not later than 30th of February, 2020.

Please, only serious female. This is no joke and don't be shy. The reason for the time line is personal.

Thank you.
Lovely profile you have there, but could you give a little more information,like the course you studied, your GPA or class, and the post you hold in your company, hobbies, also why not a woman with first class?

15 Likes

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by AlloySteel: 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Lovely profile you have there, but could you give a little more information,like the course you studied, your GPA or class, and the post you hold in your company, hobbies, also why not a woman with first class?

Thanks for your response, I'll reveal more about myself through the phone. About the class of degree... Wow, that's an oversight, a first class is highly welcome. I'm a first class product too. An Engineer. Mind you, I don't want anyone who will have high expectations. So, I want to say less.

3 Likes

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
angry angry angry

In short, tell them to send you their CV. Why stressing yourself?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Alfather: 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
I think it nt neccessary she must be a graduate. She can as well have a skill, as in, fashion designer, cathering and so on. What ever a individual knows how to do and does it best i believe that person is as well educated. So u dont limit the chance of female folks who are interested. Kindle advice

5 Likes

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by AlloySteel: 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
Alfather:
I think it nt neccessary she must be a graduate. She can as well have a skill, as in, fashion designer, cathering and so on. What ever a individual knows how to do and does it best i believe that person is as well educated. So u dont limit the chance of female folks who are interested. Kindle advice

Bros, we all have our choices. That's my choice.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
AlloySteel:

Search for Petyprincess.. She has those qualifications but she like money oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by AlloySteel: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

In short, tell them to send you their CV. Why stressing yourself?

Okay, true. Thanks
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Mood11: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
AlloySteel:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Alfather: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
AlloySteel:

ya, nice choice, cause you are a graduate too. But for me, can never marry a female graduate cause that my choice too.

2 Likes

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by AlloySteel: 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
Alfather:
ya, nice choice, cause you are a graduate too. But for me, can never marry a female graduate cause that my choice too.

Oh, nice choice...guess you're still in your teens or early 20s. You'll understand when you grow older. Uhmm, what do I know, that's your choice. grin

P. S: Disregard my joke up there grin. That a woman is not a graduate doesn't mean she won't be successful as a wife. Most of our mothers in Nigeria didn't go to school and they still raised good children. However, it's good to marry someone who's as cerebral as you are, if not more. In marriage, communication and compatibility is key.

2 Likes

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Alfather: 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
AlloySteel:

Oh, nice choice...guess you're still in your teens or early 20s. You'll understand when you grow older. Uhmm, what do I know, that's your choice. grin
ok. Wisdom in not by age. They are some big men that are big fools. If a tell u a story of a barrister who married a barrister you would change your orientation. Am not trying to change your trend, what am trying to say is open your third eye while choosing a wife, and dont give a shit of her physical or acedemical qualifications

3 Likes

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by AlloySteel: 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
Alfather:
ok. Wisdom in not by age. They are some big men that are big fools. If a tell u a story of a barrister who married a barrister you would change your orientation. Am not trying to change your trend, what am trying to say is open your third eye while choosing a wife, and dont give a shit of her physical or acedemical qualifications

Please, re-read what I wrote up there, this time around, slowly... Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Alfather: 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
AlloySteel:

Please, re-read what I wrote up there, this time around, slowly... Thanks.
there is a queen in every woman thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Alfather: 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jewessgratitude pls come in here. Quess you dont wanna miss this.
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Alfather: 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
thought you were forming feminist, why all these notice me question

3 Likes

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Bola146(f): 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
AlloySteel:
Note- the name on the email isn't my name. I'm only using it to receive the responses. Help inform your sisters, friend and neighbors. Thank you.

grin grin grin
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by AlloySteel: 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Alfather:
thought you were forming feminist, why all these notice me question

Please, don't derail this post. With the kind of banters you've be throwing, you'll discourage serious people. Let's be guided.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Alfather: 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
AlloySteel:

Please, don't derail this post. With the kind of banters you've be throwing, you'll discourage serious people. Let's be guided.
she once said she would die single than getting marraid to an ilk, and she as well said a nigeria man marring her is never a favour to her . Though am not stoping u from marry her, but feminist aren,t needed here. As a brother man kindle advice

1 Like

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Alfather: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Alfather:
she once said she would die single than getting marraid to an ilk, and she as well said a nigeria man marring her is never a favour to her . Though am not stoping u from marring her, but feminist aren,t needed here. As a brother man kindle advice
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by AlloySteel: 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
Alfather:
she once said she would die single than getting marraid to an ilk, and she as well said a nigeria man marring her is never a favour to her . Though am not stoping u from marry her, but feminist aren,t needed here. As a brother man kindle advice

You are an interesting person, I must say. Keep it up. But, if you know what Feminism truly means, a feminist would, arguably, be the best partner. Try to read more about Feminism.

5 Likes

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by AfroKnight: 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
AlloySteel:

You are an interesting person, I must say. Keep it up. But, if you know what Feminism truly means, a feminist would, arguably, be the best partner. Try to read more about Feminism.

cheesy cheesy cheesy It appears you know nothing about feminism in reality. At least Naija feminism. You’d like to know first hand. Don’t worry, they will disabuse you promptly. grin

I actually like the requirements you put up for your desired female. Many Nairaland resident troublemakers are not qualified. That’s good. Keep it up.

6 Likes

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by splendour7(m): 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
Oga we are not interested!! if you want to marry look arround you or go to your village, there are people that have the qualifications and quality you desire,stop coming to NL to disturb us mbok.....if you cant find a lady that suit you out there,what make you think you can find her here?

1 Like

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by AlloySteel: 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
splendour7:
Oga we are not interested!! if you want to marry look arround you or go to your village, there are people that have the qualifications and quality you desire,stop coming to NL to disturb us mbok.....if you cant find a lady that suit you out there,what make you think you can find her here?

Although, I wasn't supposed to respond to you but in order for you not to feel like you've made sense, let me answer you.
Most times, I read messages on Nairaland and hardly comment. Many intelligent folks are on this platform, I must say. However, there are also purposeless, moronic and unintelligent young people here too. This young man I'm quoting just displayed the later.
You saw the topic before you checked-in. It is your type that makes one to wonder the essence of education.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by splendour7(m): 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
AlloySteel:

Although, I wasn't supposed to respond to you but in order for you not to feel like you've made sense, let me answer you.
Most times, I read messages on Nairaland and hardly comment. Many intelligent folks are on this platform, I must say. However, there are also purposeless, moronic and unintelligent young people here too. This young man I'm quoting just displayed the later.
You saw the topic before you checked-in. It is your type that makes one to wonder the essence of education.
oga you typed a whole epistle still didn't make any sense...abeg go your village and look for who to marry mbok.

1 Like

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by jeff1607(m): 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
AlloySteel:

P. S: Disregard my joke up there grin. That a woman is not a graduate doesn't mean she won't be successful as a wife. Most of our mothers in Nigeria didn't go to school and they still raised good children. However, it's good to marry someone who's as cerebral as you are, if not more. In marriage, communication and compatibility is key.

wanted to ignore this but something needs to be said, was thinking u won't play the when you get older tag, your expectations for a wife is absurd, but then it's your choice

Facebook ceo, dangote, etc their wives aren't as brainy as them, what you need is a woman that supports your ambition and helps u build, if both are brainy they would try to rip each other off then it becomes competition. going by first class, a first class student or graduate should or already own businesses or invented something worth while , a lady who is got a first class would prefer a business n overly successful individual cos she would be career oriented.

let's be guided

4 Likes

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by kingxsamz(m): 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
This is actually weird.

It's like looking for someone to do business with you. undecided
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by Lamanii22(f): 12:02am On Jan 27, 2020
You're choosy lol
Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by AlloySteel: 12:06am On Jan 27, 2020
splendour7:
oga you typed a whole epistle still didn't make any sense...abeg go your village and look for who to marry mbok.

Seriously?! So, you can't call a village meeting before you came to Nairaland to narrate "the Agony of your life"... You are a depressed man. Go to your village to look for a wife that won't cause you more headache. Ode!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. by AlloySteel: 12:07am On Jan 27, 2020
jeff1607:

wanted to ignore this but something needs to be said, was thinking u won't play the when you get older tag, your expectations for a wife is absurd, but then it's your choice

Facebook ceo, dangote, etc their wives aren't as brainy as them, what you need is a woman that supports your ambition and helps u build, if both are brainy they would try to rip each other off then it becomes competition. going by first class, a first class student or graduate should or already own businesses or invented something worth while , a lady who is got a first class would prefer a business n overly successful individual cos she would be career oriented.

let's be guided

Their choices. My choice, is that okay?!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Available For Hookup, I Don't F**k Kids / Need A Girl In Port-harcourt / Finest Boy On Nairaland (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.