Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe (87207 Views)

Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) / Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. / Mikel Obi Escapes Plane Crash With Middlesbrough Teammates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by lenghtinny(m): 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
I can't believe this....

Kobe gone with the winds just like that.... 2020 starting off on a scary note

3 Likes

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by SpartanKing: 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jadsy01:

ttps://www.cnn.com/2020/01/26/us/calabasas-helicopter-crash-trnd/index.html
He was my guy! The Lionel Messi of Basketball.

4 Likes

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
Aviation never forgives any error...

RIP kobe embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by 11doubledee: 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
Retired early just to concentrate all his energy and focus on Gianna's development. No one really knows tomorrow.
RIP BLACK MAMBA and all the other victims.
Was actually hoping to see you return to the NBA someday.

5 Likes

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by 8stargeneral: 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
what a tragedy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Galaticos444: 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
This d 1st time since 2pac died I felt terribly sad over a celebrity death.Rip legend

11 Likes

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Henrybook: 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
I still can believe it.. cry cry. Rest in peace Kobe Bryant.

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by emmydiamon(m): 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
Rest on legend, you left so soon. But your legacy will live on.

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by ussv: 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
So so sad, and he was using one of the best helicopters around . I think weather may have a hand because visibility around that area was very low this morning

4 Likes

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by GermanPoison(m): 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Can handle dis sad new R.I.P to the Bryant's
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by MusaChukwudi: 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
HewlettPackard:
Just saw the video of the helicopter going down,

man, tears ran down my cheeks.

RIP to all the departed.

Link please thanks
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by emmydiamon(m): 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Galaticos444:
This d 1st time since 2pac died I felt terribly sad over a celebrity death.Rip legend
How old were you when 2pac died?
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by SpartanKing: 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jadsy01:

ttps://www.cnn.com/2020/01/26/us/calabasas-helicopter-crash-trnd/index.html
Heiiiiyyyyy! Please, tell us it's one of your regular jokes!
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by lexxwiz(m): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Rip Legend... if he was a Nigerian, people would have said he juju’ed himself to fame. Dagrin comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by HewlettPackard: 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Bushavin: 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Rest in peace kobe Bryant..

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by blessingsonflee(f): 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
cry cry Dear Basketball, cry

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by excel101(m): 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
RIP
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by SpartanKing: 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
ussv:
So so sad, and he was using one of the best helicopters around . I think weather may have a hand because visibility around that area was very low this morning
were you at the crash site?

1 Like

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jobia:
Is this a dream? embarassed
.tell me it's a dream

Am sober
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by philip0906(m): 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
excel101:
Please confirm properly, if really the daughter boarded the flight or died with him.

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Price he paid for his fame and wealth , a deal with the illuminati

My question is : did he include his daughter in the deal? undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by sheriffindy(m): 11:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
His cross-overs, tight foot works, power dunks..brought another swag in the game with Allen Iverson .Watching him really upped my game during my balling years.
R. I. P to all the souls involved in the crash
WE ALL GONNA DIE ONE DAY.

2 Likes

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by AyakaDunukofia: 11:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
What a tragedy. What is this for God's sake! May God grant his soul peace.
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Originalsly: 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
Vicdayz:
sad....

Fake Video Of Kobe Bryant Helicopter Death Crash Trends, Fans React >> [url]https://gistvic.com/2020/01/fake-video-of-kobe-bryant-helicopter-death-crash-trends-fans-react/[/url

I know they would fish out the guy who posted the video.... his normal life is over.

@ topic... Lebron James just took away his #3 all time scoring spot.... his name was trending because of this.... and now this. We are really nothing... one moment here the next moment gone forever. Somber game on tonite wayyyy over on the East coast.... New York Knicks vs New York Nets at Madison Square Garden. The coaches are messed up... didn't speak to the media as usual...all choked up just to give condolences. Kyrie Irving...Nets star player left the arena..... too messed up to play tonite. Sad day in the US.
May his wife and three surviving daughters somehow find the fortitude to deal with this tragic loss.

7 Likes

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
Nickymichy:
I have not recovered from d shock....so so sad

If e shock u, u suppose no fit type now.. Lair...

He shock u and u still get hand to. Type grin
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
JohnsonMicheal:
Rip man
If u don't use your wealth to know God you will be a prey for the devil

Please shut up before I swear for you.

Hungry man! Wealth to know God. Sigh...

11 Likes

Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:
I can't even stop crying. cry cry cry

Picture or addonblivit
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
ugbarreta:
Rest easy beautiful people! Am really heart broken right now, Kobe was one of the finest basketball players I ever watched.

Oya picture of ur heart that broke before we believe u
Re: Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe by stagger: 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
He holds the record of the 2nd highest number of points scored in a single game: 94 points.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus / Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage / NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.