Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" (26314 Views)

Black Excellence Of African Descent ( Dedicated to all African Women) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by AnthonyAk(m): 8:49am On Jan 29, 2020
Lol good read. The worst possible outcome for a hot head

1 Like

Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by tjskii(f): 8:55am On Jan 29, 2020
rentAcock:
You are lucky you lived to see another day. I too have road rage; I can go from mild to volatile in a split second and without much thought. Hit my car from behind, I'm already jumping out of the car and heading to meet the culprit. Just know that once you engage the aggressor, whenever happens afterwards is fair game. It scares me but sometimes I think i might die from a road rage incident.

cheesy grin my own is frsc and vio officials, im always going into a rage with those guys, my papers dey always complete o, but i always see red with them, betta screaming and yelling,after the last encounter i had with them this week, i downloaded an anger management book, i cant continue in this manner. Funny thing is im mild mannered and very reasonable, hate confrontations with a passion, but when e reach this people, i just lose it

1 Like

Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by Ishilove: 8:57am On Jan 29, 2020
rentAcock:

Lol people rent Cocks for various reasons. Some use them as support animals, pets and photoshoot. They are well trained to meet the specific needs of the client. You should rent one and you will always come back.
I don't know why I'm getting all kinds of mixed signals from the bolded... embarassed

Are you teasing me? sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 29, 2020
tjskii:

cheesy grin my own is frsc and vio officials, im always going into a rage with those guys, my papers dey always complete o, but i always see red with them, betta screaming and yelling,after the last encounter i had with them this week, i downloaded an anger management book, i cant continue in this manner. Funny thing is im mild mannered and very reasonable, hate confrontations with a passion, but when e reach this people, i just lose it

Not only you. Even the best of us are driven to distraction by those ones. I never park until they explain to me the offence I've committed that warranted their stopping me in the first place. Once you clear well from the road, they will start searching for something to book you with. Me, I insist that they have to tell me what they stopped me for before I clear my car from the main road. Otherwise, they will either let me go or create a massive traffic jam behind my car.
Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 29, 2020
DavidEsq:

Chai grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I was a bad, hot tempered lazy youth once upon a time. Wahala everyday. But I've left all that behind.

Currently I'm very nice.
Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by Aparche(f): 12:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Only a jobless person will seat down to read all these that adds nothing to one's life

I still cannot fathom what you are doing in the literature section, if this write up is too much for you why not go to the romance section or even business section where "something can be added to your life."

2 Likes

Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by Ishilove: 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Not only you. Even the best of us are driven to distraction by those ones. I never park until they explain to me the offence I've committed that warranted their stopping me in the first place. Once you clear well from the road, they will start searching for something to book you with. Me, I insist that they have to tell me what they stopped me for before I clear my car from the main road. Otherwise, they will either let me go or create a massive traffic jam behind my car.
You are looking for how they will tow your car.
Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ishilove:

You are looking for how they will tow your car.

Tow my car as how? They don't have any right to stop me unless I have committed an offence. My seat belt is always on, I have my fire extinguisher and caution sign. My driver's license is up to date. They can't just be stopping me for no reason then be looking up and down for 'offence' to dash me; wasting my valuable time in the process. Mba, I know my rights.

Generally, the familiar ones on my route have learnt to leave me alone. But somw JJCs still try to stop me every once in a while.
Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by Ishilove: 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Tow my car as how? They don't have any right to stop me unless I have committed an offence. My seat belt is always on, I have my fire extinguisher and caution sign. My driver's license is up to date. They can't just be stopping me for no reason then be looking up and down for 'offence' to dash me; wasting my valuable time in the process. Mba, I know my rights.

Generally, the familiar ones on my route have learnt to leave me alone. But somw JJCs still try to stop me every once in a while.
Wish more people will know their rights because I'm not even sure some of these men know you have rights

1 Like

Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by Exodora: 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Awon agberos food don done for ya all.
Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by MNDY(m): 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ishilove:

Reposted with permission from Dike 'Em Cee Cee' Ndukwe

Lolz
For a moment, I thought Deadpool (Ryan Reynolds as Wade Wilson in Deadpool) narrated this.

Dude wrote it in the exact style Deadpool would have narrated it - classic humor and direct precision.

1 Like

Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by Krak(m): 8:20am On Jan 30, 2020
OneKinGuy:

Then don't read, Don't even comment, Just scroll and pass. Some of us do use bluelight filters, You should do the same or STFU!

Whats bluelight filter? I am interested, I read volumes on my phone.
Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by OneKinGuy(m): 11:03am On Jan 30, 2020
Krak:

Whats bluelight filter? I am interested, I read volumes on my phone.
My phone comes with a built-in 'Read Mode' which filters the bluelight. In case yours doesn't, Then download any third-party app from playstore

Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by Krak(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
OneKinGuy:

My phone comes with a built-in 'Read Mode' which filters the bluelight. In case yours doesn't, Then download any third-party app from playstore

Thanks, I never knew about this.
Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by Caleb15(m): 8:15pm On Mar 23
Originalsly:
Hmmm..... nice write up.... great build up. I guess there is no more to write since the last expression was because of him seeing the launching of a straight right that blacked him out.

That was were the "FVCK" came from KO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) / Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January / Nwando, Chinua Achebe’s Daughter Marks Father’s 8th Death Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.