Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,312 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

My Church Don't Have Single Ladies - MFM General Overseer, Daniel Olukoya - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Church Don't Have Single Ladies - MFM General Overseer, Daniel Olukoya (358 Views)

Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology / Prophetic Picture Of The Year 2023 By Daniel Olukoya (G.O Mfm Worldwide) / Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Church Don't Have Single Ladies - MFM General Overseer, Daniel Olukoya by Dogblogger: 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
Daniel Olukoya, the senior pastor of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, has denied claims that his church has the highest number of single ladies in Nigeria.

Olukoya said this while reacting to reports that he has banned members of his church from wedding Christians from other denominations.

In a statement released by his spokesperson Collins Edomaruse, Olukoya argued that for the past 10 years, his church through its singles programme, Gen 218, has conducted over 150,000 weddings and that he encourages his members to wed anyone either within or outside his church, as far as their intending spouse is a Christian. 

The statement reads

“We encourage and actively support all spinsters and bachelors, regardless of denomination, to build their relationships on biblical standards. We strongly advise all our single men and women to marry fellow believers within the Christian faith. We believe this is God’s will for marriage and is the best foundation for a successful and a Godly marriage.

https://9ja2geez.com/news/my-church-dont-have-single-ladies-mfm-general-overseer-daniel-olukoya

READ FULL DETAILS HERE

Re: My Church Don't Have Single Ladies - MFM General Overseer, Daniel Olukoya by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
Probably because all these bastards in robe are dating/fukcing all the single babes there....
Re: My Church Don't Have Single Ladies - MFM General Overseer, Daniel Olukoya by peggywebbs(f): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
Misleading headlines.. useless bloggers
Re: My Church Don't Have Single Ladies - MFM General Overseer, Daniel Olukoya by butterfly777(m): 6:24am On Jan 29, 2020
This headline is misleading.

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Prayer Point App - Available On Play Store / Priest Fills Pews With Photos Of Parishioners / Lockdown: President Buhari Told To Re-open Churches Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.