Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) (102878 Views)

Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Akposkool(m): 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
Court Sentences Maryam Sanda To Death For Killing Husband | Sahara Reporters

Sanda had on November 19, 2017 stabbed her husband to death following an allegation of infidelity against him after seeing a text message on his phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbW7VDMCAjU

10 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by gambia(m): 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
She messed up with the wrong family.

421 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by ghettokid1(m): 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
Did she shout mummy while killing her husband? Abeg deal with her

317 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by okomile(f): 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
RIP in advance

Stupid woman grin

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by frbona: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
Her cries nearly broke my heart until I Remembered the nigga she killed and his family.
Death by stabbing is a horrific way to die, and yes there was an iota of premeditation involved.
Justice served.
Say no to Domestic violence.
Always put a leash on your temper

494 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Goodluck200: 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
RIP

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by ValCon888: 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
She's crying because she thinks she's going to die immediately. She should take a chill pill and relax. Contrary to what she thinks, she has many more years to live.

It will take some years before the case goes all the way to the Supreme Court where the death penalty will be upheld, and a few extra years before the sentence is carried out.

She'll do well to use that time to find peace with her Maker.

Moral of the story: Before you act in anger, stop and think. That action you're about to take can ruin your life.

803 Likes 60 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by geozone: 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
it is rather unfortunate. let this be a lesson to the hot-tempered people out there

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Hedonisst: 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
If it was a poor guy from a poor family that she killed like that, the case would have been thrown out since. But we're talking about the son of a former PDP chairman who is also a big fish in the North. So for the matter na sorry be her name.

242 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
Should i feel pity for her or just look away...what a distructive end of agner.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Jabioro: 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
She should have consulted her Mummy before took her dasdard action..Your Mummy endured more than what you saw with your father before she gave birth to you...Rest in peace in advance..

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Sokosuji: 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
That bearded guy was just nodding and smiling as tho enjoying the whole scenario

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by engrchykae(m): 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
It's like they married her off to a man she doesn't like not to talk of love.
But divorce would have been better

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by solmusdesigns: 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2020

before you can call yourself human, you must learn to control your temper, because without proper self control, no matter the level of education and wealth you attain you are close to your ruin

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hmmm... A lesson to everyone. Be careful how you react when angry..

Meanwhile, Honorable NwaAmaikpe, what have you got to say about this?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
RATHER, I thought they would have used TYRE and PETROL...
Who pushed her to PEEP into her husband's Phone.
Foolish Creature..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by frbona: 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
Maybe, just maybe, her sentence could be commuted to life imprisonment. For the sake of her child.
Just saying

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by 12Monkeys: 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
ValCon888:
She's crying because she thinks she's going to die immediately. She should take a chill pill and relax. Contrary to what she thinks, she has many more years to live.

It will take some years before the case goes all the way to the Supreme Court where the death penalty will be upheld, and a few extra years before the sentence is carried out.

She'll do well to use that time to find peace with her Maker.

Moral of the story: Before you act in anger, stop and think. That action you're about to take can ruin your life.

The crime was committed in Abuja and tried in a federal high court.

All convicted capital offenders get an automatic appeal which can be continued up to the Supreme court.

If all appeals are exhausted, the execution can only be carried out by an executive order by a duly elected governor which the FCT does not have. The minister of FCT is not constitutionality empowered to grant pardons or a prerogative of mercy. So if the minister can not grant pardons, he can not sign warrants either.
Who then will sign her death warrant as constitutionally mandated for executions?

This is the reason federal judges hardly pass death sentences. The case of Kabirui Sokoto who was responsible for over 200 deaths in the Abuja Nyanya bombings and Okah's Independence day lethal bombings saw only life sentences as both crimes were committed in Abuja and tried at an Abuja high court.

Only Governors can sign a warrant. Even the president doesn't have that responsibility although he can grant pardons or commutations to a life sentence.

The point I am making is that, the useless woman judge who passed this sentence is not aware of the intricacies surrounding death sentences within federal jurisprudence .

She is obviously from the same school as Tanko.

If in doubt, why did the FG hand Maj Mustapha and Gen Bamiyi to Lagos state for prosecution?

Even in the US, the FBI may decide to try someone in a state court rather than federal when looking for a death sentence. The only crimes that can lead to a death conviction in a US federal court is espionage and treason. Same rules apply in Nigeria.

238 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Cherez: 12:11am On Jan 28, 2020
It hurts me so badly that the wicked and heartless Evan's is still in custody and not sentenced to death already but this woman who I'm sure only out of anger and never wickedness mistakenly killed her husband is being sent to the gallows.
I wish she can be pardoned for the sake of their child
Life imprisonment would do
It's well

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by 12Monkeys: 12:20am On Jan 28, 2020
Cherez:
It hurts me so badly that the wicked and heartless Evan's is still in custody and not sentenced to death already but this woman who I'm sure only out of anger and never wickedness mistakenly killed her husband is being sent to the gallows.
I wish she can be pardoned for the sake of their child
Life imprisonment would do
It's well

Who did Evans kill?

Yaribanza. Rather than fish out your so-called big men that operate a network of ritual killers to feed their monthly juju contract you are here shouting Evans that only kidnapped Nnewi billionaires.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Cherez: 12:47am On Jan 28, 2020
12Monkeys:

Who did Evans kill?

Yaribanza. Rather than fish out your so-called big men that operate a network of ritual killers to feed their monthly juju contract you are here shouting Evans that only kidnapped Nnewi billionaires.
O doro gi anya na-Abu m nwa-ama-ala?
Nna m Evan mere ndu mmadu egwu ma nyuo ha ikpakwu, igaro aghota

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by johnkey: 2:01am On Jan 28, 2020
Funny enough they won't kill her ever, you can quote me on this.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by jayson87: 5:28am On Jan 28, 2020
You killed somebody and you still have the fortitude to call Allah. You didn't remember him when you stabbed your husband to death, you should have been screaming Karma Karma

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Hisduchess(f): 6:24am On Jan 28, 2020
Cherez:

O doro gi anya na-Abu m nwa-ama-ala?
Nna m Evan mere ndu mmadu egwu ma nyuo ha ikpakwu, igaro aghota

Ezigbo nwa afor ka I bugodi smiley

10 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Hedonisst: 7:25am On Jan 28, 2020
12Monkeys:

The crime was committed in Abuja and tried in a federal high court.

All convicted capital offenders get an automatic appeal which can be continued up to the Supreme court.

If all appeals are exhausted, the execution can only be carried out by an executive order by a duly elected governor which the FCT does not have. The minister of FCT is not constitutionality empowered to grant pardons or a prerogative of mercy. So if the minister can not grant pardons, he can not sign warrants either.
Who then will sign her death warrant as constitutionally mandated for executions?

This is the reason federal judges hardly pass death sentences. The case of Kabirui Sokoto who was responsible for over 200 deaths in the Abuja Nyanya bombings and Okah's Independence day lethal bombings saw only life sentences as both crimes were committed in Abuja and tried at an Abuja high court.

Only Governors can sign a warrant. Even the president doesn't have that responsibility although he can grant pardons or commutations to a life sentence.

The point I am making is that, the useless woman judge who passed this sentence is not aware of the intricacies surrounding death sentences within federal jurisprudence .

She is obviously from the same school as Tanko.

If in doubt, why did the FG hand Maj Mustapha and Gen Bamiyi to Lagos state for prosecution?

Even in the US, the FBI may decide to try someone in a state court rather than federal when looking for a death sentence. The only crimes that can lead to a death conviction in a US federal court is espionage and treason. Same rules apply in Nigeria.

The point is not to actually carry out the death sentence. Of course they wouldn't. When last was anyone, even hardened terrorists and violent criminals on death rowz been actually killed?

The good thing about the judgement is that she will have to remain in jail for as long as possible and suffer the consequences of her foolishness there. The other time she was granted bail on compassionate grounds, but that's not happening again. Maybe she will eventually be released in 10 years time, but that's good enough for me. Let her life be ruined.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by 12Monkeys: 7:47am On Jan 28, 2020
Hedonisst:

The point is not to actually carry out the death sentence. Of course they wouldn't. When last was anyone, even hardened terrorists and violent criminals on death rowz been actually killed?

The good thing about the judgement is that she will have to remain in jail for as long as possible and suffer the consequences of her foolishness there. The other time she was granted bail on compassionate grounds, but that's not happening again. Maybe she will eventually be released in 10 years time, but that's good enough for me. Let her life be ruined.

A condemned inmate has the right of automatic appeal after conviction up to the Supreme court.

If the sentences are upheld by both Appellant and Supreme courts, the convict is allowed the opportunity to appeal for clemency and or pardon to the governor .

Sanda's lawyers can argue her death sentence conviction tramples on her constitutional rights to sought for mercy since there is no one to appeal to.

Appeals to the President are not part of an appeal process. So don't assume that she has the right to petition the president .

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by nkwuocha1: 8:16am On Jan 28, 2020
That woman won't face the gallows trust me.Not in her lifetime anyways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by omocalabar(m): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2020
She should appeal the nonsense judgement joor

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2020
Mummy kee you dia! angry

Big lesson to everyone here. Learn to control ya anger whenever it comes. Walk away from anything that can bring trouble to you..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 28, 2020
Let me pen my points about this whole case

Firstly, abt the dead husband, I think it's a win win situation for the him... Maybe his wife wasn't a virgin sef and he married a bore hole... Well, to make him taste a virgin, his wife killed him so that he can knack 77 virgin pussies after death in firdaus. Win win grin

It's only unfair for the woman, it's a lose lose for her... She lost her freedom and worst still, she
wunt even get 10 virgin big gbola men to knack her after death in firdaus. She is gonna be Hot for life after death gringringringrin

Back to the topic: she was shouting mummy probably bcox her mum pushed her into that marriage.... Some mothers are evil.

My humble submission

Modified: InfernoNig, Pls can u volunteer ursef to help us satisfy this lady sexual desire in prison or after death.. Atleast let her taste ur 15 inches gbola grin as u claimed

Fransecso, ur help is also needed

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions / Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Two Women Fight In Public, Strip Each Other Unclad (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.