Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Grammy 2020: Nigerians With Fake Love - Burna Boy Blast Nigerians - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Grammy 2020: Nigerians With Fake Love - Burna Boy Blast Nigerians (8021 Views)

“I So Love Burna Boy, He’ll Knack This My Big Bum-bum” – Young Lady Says In Shoc / "I Begged Duncan Might For A Collaboration On Fake Love" — Wizkid Reveals / Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grammy 2020: Nigerians With Fake Love - Burna Boy Blast Nigerians by y3mi(m): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2020
solmusdesigns:
most europeans can connect with how Angelique kidjo, Fela juniors and Asa write thier songs, to them they see songs as Art, to nigerians music is purely entertainment and nothing deep about entertainments
Jinyjagz:
tell that to koffee. This was her first and she won. Plus she's 19years old
Well said guys, what many Nigerians of todays still don't get is that no international reward-giving organization can never ever give an award to any African who is not original. Highest they can get is to be nominated with all the trashy music they sing. Why should they overlook a real African who have sang, represent, appreciate and embrace it traditional African identity and bestow such a prestiguous award to one that rides on the legacy of a legendary African whose music bear no revolutionary connection with that African legend nor does it reawaken the black consciousness dying out in so many, revolutionary thoughts, nor speak up to the oppressors of todays. With the same senseless lyrics not different from that of wizkid, davido and all other bunch of trash-lyric on wasted beats artistes Nigerians love to dance to, they best stick to their Head-giving awards.

4 Likes

Re: Grammy 2020: Nigerians With Fake Love - Burna Boy Blast Nigerians by Hisduchess(f): 11:56am On Jan 28, 2020
MrCork:

..ok..can we discuss sexxx in another room... u owe me at least 3 week punnny for the daily stress & headache u put me tru smiley

Bikonu mrcork have small sense nah.oya drop ya contact here so that any that wants ur London prick can hit you up so you will stop stressing me undecided.thank you
Re: Grammy 2020: Nigerians With Fake Love - Burna Boy Blast Nigerians by Mastakija(m): 11:58am On Jan 28, 2020
I don't think dats real... its fake
Re: Grammy 2020: Nigerians With Fake Love - Burna Boy Blast Nigerians by cybriz82(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
See who dey talk..how many people him don help for naija
Re: Grammy 2020: Nigerians With Fake Love - Burna Boy Blast Nigerians by konkonbilo(m): 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hisduchess:

Bikonu mrcork have small sense nah.oya drop ya contact here so that any that wants ur London prick can hit you up so you will stop stressing me undecided.thank you
. grin you this your husband ehn... No one can separate the both of you..
Re: Grammy 2020: Nigerians With Fake Love - Burna Boy Blast Nigerians by Hisduchess(f): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
konkonbilo:
. grin you this your husband ehn... No one can separate the both of you..

I need divorce Biko.Ayam tired eziokwu grin grin
Re: Grammy 2020: Nigerians With Fake Love - Burna Boy Blast Nigerians by konkonbilo(m): 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hisduchess:

I need divorce Biko.Ayam tired eziokwu grin grin
grin you never jam anything... Mrcork no de divorce him wives... Na for better for worse..
Re: Grammy 2020: Nigerians With Fake Love - Burna Boy Blast Nigerians by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hisduchess:
Burna boy is too proud, he needs humility first,we wouldn't have hear word for him.i still remembered how he performed at NYSC iyana-ipaja during camp,he was sooo dry then now he is forcing African giant down our throat like we care.He think say humming yen yen yen nah song Biko gimme Angelique over burna boy every second.
Fake tweet!!!
Re: Grammy 2020: Nigerians With Fake Love - Burna Boy Blast Nigerians by Hisduchess(f): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
konkonbilo:
grin you never jam anything... Mrcork no de divorce him wives... Na for better for worse..

We have been in this worse for a long time nah,I need rest.mrcork Biko Biko I need rest cry cry
Re: Grammy 2020: Nigerians With Fake Love - Burna Boy Blast Nigerians by tck2000(m): 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
DSoj:
Why him dey vex.... ?
its like our Nigerian Super Eagles playing against Brazil. We will know our team cannot win against Brazil but we will still buy jersey, go to stadium and cheer them.
It's not fake love. Its hope and patriotism.
When Brazil eventually wins as expected realistically, we will now confess we knew we wouldnt win.
But to tell that to our boys before the match, it will dampen their spirit and will be unpatriotic.

So Burna should STFU! He was up against a Real Bigger by far African Global Giant and other world acclaimed stars.
We cheered him on cos we love him and if he had won, we would have celebrated him.

We still love him sha.
Re: Grammy 2020: Nigerians With Fake Love - Burna Boy Blast Nigerians by Commmy: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
This tweet is fake!!!. It didn't come from Burna boy.
Infact Burna boy appreciated Angelique Kidjo for dedicating the award to him and also those that supported him.
Re: Grammy 2020: Nigerians With Fake Love - Burna Boy Blast Nigerians by SwagPower: 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
lalasticlala take this down please...Fake news
Re: Grammy 2020: Nigerians With Fake Love - Burna Boy Blast Nigerians by MZrapper(f): 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
Actually this Burna boy is an over rated bulldog.

1 Like

Re: Grammy 2020: Nigerians With Fake Love - Burna Boy Blast Nigerians by churchee: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
DSoj:
Why him dey vex.... ?
its like our Nigerian Super Eagles playing against Brazil. We will know our team cannot win against Brazil but we will still buy jersey, go to stadium and cheer them.
It's not fake love. Its hope and patriotism.
When Brazil eventually wins as expected realistically, we will now confess we knew we wouldnt win.
But to tell that to our boys before the match, it will dampen their spirit and will be unpatriotic.

So Burna should STFU! He was up against a Real Bigger by far African Global Giant and other world acclaimed stars.
We cheered him on cos we love him and if he had won, we would have celebrated him.

We still love him sha.

Perfect analysis, mature comment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr Sid Attacks Website For Giving D’Prince’s Frenzy Album A 3/5 Rating / Cuppy Serving Jollof Breast Milk, Reactions From Fans After Controversial Post / Queen Of Aso Team Receive Warm Reception From Tourism Dg, Folarin Coker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.