Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar (129513 Views)

Ernest Asuzu Is Dead / Ernest Asuzu Now Healthy As He Is Spotted At Roban Stores Awka- PICTURE / Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by opebiboy: 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
Face your problem and deal with it instead of disturbing people. We all have our problems. You didn't plan well so suffering is good so u learn ur lesson
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by maestroferddi: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
seguno2:

Because he was philanthropic when he was healthy and wealthy
Two wrongs have never made a right...
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by maskid(m): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
SamOyovwi:
You're right. That's my church, Mercyland in Warri. I don't understand now o
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by ericmor: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
victorian:

To explain it, will take a long story. But from the physical level

if you know u are hot temper in nature. Don't allow anyone trigger the hotness in your head. Don't worry yourself over anything. Do your best in life and leave the rest to God. Anger , fights, sleepless nights worrying over someone's attitude towards u can cause stroke.
Enemies we talk about is not spirits, they are human beings.

If u have a troublesome worker or trouble some spouse knowing fully well u have anger issues which u cannot control, please sack that worker, he or she is an enemy to your peace of mind.
If it's a spouse and he or she doesn't listen to reason but also trigger your anger thereby the bp rises, please divorce such partner before stroke happens.

Because if stroke happens, he or she will still leave the marriage while the victim battles the stroke alone and possibly die in it.

Avoid people who deliberately annoy you for the fun of it. In fact cut them off!

I know how many friends I have cut off, just for my peace of mind.

Most Nigerians don’t take good advice but they rush to do the bad one, after it fails and late they will now be looking for a way out rushing to do that is right. Put God first in everything you do and try and make yourself happy. God bless
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by seguno2: 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
maestroferddi:
Two wrongs have never made a right...

False.
Why do we have correctional systems?
How do you discourage others from misbehaving?
If you know, please say.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by IghravweIG(m): 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
SOFTENGR:

Don't ever 4get the lesson. It's a precious lesson to learn. Imagine if life was at stake, it would have been more bitter.

abeg what lesson is that baba.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by 1Sharon(f): 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
stevmatt15:

Your Lord and Personal Savior JESUS CHRIST

Colonization really worked on you.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Coldie(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
madjune:

Calabar and Uyo babes are not the sort you open leg and fk anyhow and treat them like sh.t openly.

It's more deadly when they genuinely love you.
Obot was hopelessly in love with this nigga way back and he took her for granted.
Abeg who be obot
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by EggofLife: 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
mosho2good:
We asked for harmattan then boom God gave us harmattan pro Max.
grin grin
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by maestroferddi: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
seguno2:

False.
Why do we have correctional systems?
How do you discourage others from misbehaving?
If you know, please say.
Thanks
To err is human, to forgive is Divine.

We all make mistakes.

For the sake of humanity, Ernest Asuzu should be rehabilitated as soon as possible.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Adams12345: 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
SOFTENGR:
The day you get broke or in trouble, you'll realize you have got no friend.
Mr Earnest, you are on your own o!

#bittertruth

that is the kind of world we are living in, selfish world

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Queenserah26(f): 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hi Liposure
Liposure:
hi
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Heroclitus(m): 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
IghravweIG:
abeg what lesson is that baba.

Good evening Sir, it's about domain flipping

How then were you eventually able to get in touch with the end user, Thats my greatest worry Now

I'm stalked in this stage Thats why I'm asking
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Bruno3000(m): 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
Osagyefo98:
So he didn't make any investment from Nollywood.
na every body sabi business?
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by IghravweIG(m): 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
Heroclitus:

Good evening Sir, it's about domain flipping

How then were you eventually able to get in touch with the end user, Thats my greatest worry Now

I'm stalked in this stage Thats why I'm asking
Send ur letter to relevant end users as usual and then wait..
Patience is key in this biz
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
sharone21:

Okay
U can marry Olumba Olumba....Good luck
You christians are the worst hypocrites.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Heroclitus(m): 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
IghravweIG:

Send ur letter to relevant end users as usual and then wait..
Patience is key in this biz

Did you just contact them through the email on their websites or you contacted the company's high ranked personnel's email
I heard the email my be discarded if it got to just anybody and so one must contact an high ranked personnel
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Liposure: 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
Queenserah26:
Hi Liposure
u are cute
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by 1Sharon(f): 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

Which dead white man?? AReARE YOU Referring to my my! husband man On my D.P?

Let's hope he's not with you for a fetish
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by joinnow: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
jcross19:
I saw the same news that was prophet Jeremiah gave him the money and a SUV.
Does it implies the miracle was fake or stage managed
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by jcross19: 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
joinnow:

Does it implies the miracle was fake or stage managed
lol miracle can't last when you go back sin. miracle is like when you are treated from lungs disease due to intakes of cigarettes but later went back and start afresh what do you think will happen to you.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by NCBMEDIA: 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
Unbelievable : See what Nollywood Actor is doing @ *******

https://www.youtube.com/embed/UgvYB3Gs_H4

1 Share

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Theoarhics: 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
Most people writing rubbish about him are those you never really watched his movies or knew him probably they were still very young then. But then who made you a judge to judge him? May you not find yourself in this situation.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by joinnow: 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
jcross19:
lol miracle can't last when you go back sin. miracle is like when you are treated from lungs disease due to intakes of cigarettes but later went back and start afresh what do you think will happen to you.
but all Jesus miracle were permanent
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by jcross19: 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
joinnow:

but all Jesus miracle were permanent
Jesus told them that if a demon a leave a body , the demon will be wandering around if the demon could not find a place , he will come back to that particular place he left before and when is coming , he comes with 7 accomplices. still Jesus warned man that was blind that sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by joinnow: 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
jcross19:
Jesus told them that if a demon a leave a body , the demon will be wandering around if the demon could not find a place , he will come back to that particular place he left before and when is coming , he comes with 7 accomplices. still Jesus warned man that was blind that sin no more.

When you look into your own life,
there is sin there;
there is failure there;
there are times when you don't live as you ought to live;
there's times when you fail God;
there are times when you don't do what God wants you to do.

reason when you pray you tell God to forgive you of your sins you committed by omission or commission
words
action
thinking
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:35am On Jan 29, 2020
1Sharon:

Let's hope he's not with you for a fetish

If that be the case for in mind. Me too i dey with am for fetish. Abi I no get fetish..say be only OyiBo??
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:45am On Jan 29, 2020
1Sharon:

Colonization really worked on you.

You are my first daughter's namesake.i.e. first born things O. My first love. I wonder why you have these misconceptions. Anyway, Sharon is in foster care. I miss her and cry for her everyday. It's been 2 years since I haven't seen her. She was taken away at 1, now she's 3 years. We did everything together, wore same matching and native slaying outfits, ate together ,bathe together, slept together etc. We even had our own language other than igbo, urhobo and yoruba.
My 2nd DauGhTeR's {Melania}Russian, 3rd {PRinCess& 4th AnGela,lala]BRITISH, POliSh, and GeRman. I may be CRazy OBSessed with EuROpeans, but that won't change the fact that Sharon my Sweetest AfRican Daughter, is the Best thing that ever happened to me in life☆♡¤~×÷<*>=[I yam 25 yeaRs OlD
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by divineappo(m): 3:33am On Jan 29, 2020
jcross19:
I saw the same news that was prophet Jeremiah gave him the money and a SUV.
the man will give u money with right hand, and recover same money from u via left hand

Nigerians don't know that man, I pity

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by opebiboy: 4:17am On Jan 29, 2020
Nobody owes you anything. Ernest you can die for all I care. People die everyday. No big deal. We all gonna die including me so fvck off ernest!
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by jcross19: 11:08am On Jan 29, 2020
divineappo:
the man will give u money with right hand, and recover same money from u via left hand

Nigerians don't know that man, I pity
this is deep oooooih.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by jcross19: 11:11am On Jan 29, 2020
joinnow:

When you look into your own life,
there is sin there;
there is failure there;
there are times when you don't live as you ought to live;
there's times when you fail God;
there are times when you don't do what God wants you to do.

reason when you pray you tell God to forgive you of your sins you committed by omission or commission
words
action
thinking

there are sins that bring death!you were cured sickness caused by witchcraft spell when you went to steal later you were delivered but after the deliverance you went back again to do the same thing, just tell me what will happen to you or to that person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

No Bra Day: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Braless Photos / Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.