Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

I Want To Focus On My Family And Leave A Peaceful Life With My Husband - Choima - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Focus On My Family And Leave A Peaceful Life With My Husband - Choima (5252 Views)

“chioma Is My Gist Partner”—davido Says As He Shares A Photo Of Choima Rowland / Choima Reaction To Davido’s New Baby Mama Larissa London / Basketmouth: Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Family, And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Focus On My Family And Leave A Peaceful Life With My Husband - Choima by davidotokiblog1(m): 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
In interview with Choima she revealed intricate details about her love with Davido, and what she deserves in "Life"

Read excepts from the interview below;

“I have had my own fair share of betrayal from some people who have cut my friendship, and people talking shit about me and my king Davido on social media. Right now, I do not keep lots of friends anymore. I want to work on my family now to make sure everything is perfectly okay between me& my love. I know life is up and down also not going to let anything tarnish our relationship so I can't wait to make my King Davido to make me his future Queen. I would like to describe myself as someone who is passion-driven as well. That’s who I am, that’s what I represent. And lest I forget, I am a very cheerful person. The first thing you notice about me is my smile, even during my worst time. That’s why people don’t know when I am going through this or that. I always wear a smile and my smile is infectious. The girl with the infectious laughter, people like to say that about me. Smile �

What Did You Look Out For Your Man..

"My man has to be straightforward, I'm not saying my Davido is not straightforward! He's my everything I have in the world (My Only number one 1 so nothing can change our love because we're meant to be a wonderful family that no one ever had & I don't care what people have been sharing on social media about our relationship) I'm just saying this to let us bear whatever we come across with our man because they are our future King.

Read Full Gist:

https://davidotokiblog..com/2020/01/update-i-want-to-focus-on-my-family-and.html

Re: I Want To Focus On My Family And Leave A Peaceful Life With My Husband - Choima by adecz: 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

Where that your "cousin broda"?

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: I Want To Focus On My Family And Leave A Peaceful Life With My Husband - Choima by Georgekyrian(m): 1:11am On Jan 28, 2020
I park here waiting for Papa Ifeanyi to enter

1 Like

Re: I Want To Focus On My Family And Leave A Peaceful Life With My Husband - Choima by Bola146(f): 4:20am On Jan 28, 2020
grin grin grin see boldness lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Focus On My Family And Leave A Peaceful Life With My Husband - Choima by tydi(m): 6:48am On Jan 28, 2020
All I was just reading was my king David, my king David grin something is fishy.. Fear women oo

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Focus On My Family And Leave A Peaceful Life With My Husband - Choima by Bintuenyo: 6:51am On Jan 28, 2020
Nonsense and Chioma.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Focus On My Family And Leave A Peaceful Life With My Husband - Choima by goodnewscliff(m): 7:22am On Jan 28, 2020
After amaka,, FEAR CHIOMA

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Focus On My Family And Leave A Peaceful Life With My Husband - Choima by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 28, 2020
goodnewscliff:
After amaka,, FEAR CHIOMA
Lol.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Focus On My Family And Leave A Peaceful Life With My Husband - Choima by 21cents: 9:16am On Jan 28, 2020
o GA o. which one is CHOIMA again
Re: I Want To Focus On My Family And Leave A Peaceful Life With My Husband - Choima by yala07: 11:53am On Jan 28, 2020
well said
Re: I Want To Focus On My Family And Leave A Peaceful Life With My Husband - Choima by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
Chioma no mind haters..

All haters will have their place in the fiery furnace.
Re: I Want To Focus On My Family And Leave A Peaceful Life With My Husband - Choima by ETWs: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
Na Choima talk this one no be Chioma.
Re: I Want To Focus On My Family And Leave A Peaceful Life With My Husband - Choima by NobleAngell(f): 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
Is it my nose? Or is it really the smell of insecurities?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tyga's Ex Demi Rose Stuns In Sexy Bikini Shot / Caption This Photo Of Anthony Joshua, Kevin Hart And Dwayne(the Rock) / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.