Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Parents | Which Public Restroom Should Father Take His Daughter To? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents | Which Public Restroom Should Father Take His Daughter To? (1007 Views)

Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom / 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents | Which Public Restroom Should Father Take His Daughter To? by TheMaidDepot: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2020
Which of the convenience should a father who is alone in public with his daughter who need to use the convenience take his child to: Ladies or Gent?

Re: Parents | Which Public Restroom Should Father Take His Daughter To? by majamajic(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2020
Gents
Re: Parents | Which Public Restroom Should Father Take His Daughter To? by ezugegere(m): 10:51am On Jan 28, 2020
Question
Re: Parents | Which Public Restroom Should Father Take His Daughter To? by culidea: 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
I face this everytime with my daughter but usually I use the gent since I'm an adult.

1 Like

Re: Parents | Which Public Restroom Should Father Take His Daughter To? by Eroms4life17(m): 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hand her over to any of the ladies to use the convenience meant for them

3 Likes

Re: Parents | Which Public Restroom Should Father Take His Daughter To? by ayobarmy(m): 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
Nairaland and Some Questions Sha!!! Anyways to answer the question, You will definitely see someone to help her in the ladies, Na So me dey do when am in a public place with my princess......

1 Like

Re: Parents | Which Public Restroom Should Father Take His Daughter To? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:06am On Jan 29, 2020
TheMaidDepot:
Which of the convenience should a father who is alone in public with his daughter who need to use the convenience take his child to: Ladies or Gent?

thats depends with each country standards in the west, you might find 4 types of toilets, ladies, gents, disabled and one for changing daipers

i think your question can be classified as African countries problem were such facilities are not tailored to specific people, eg you would only find ladies and gents no disabled and diaper changing room

1 Like

Re: Parents | Which Public Restroom Should Father Take His Daughter To? by Remarkable: 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
Most places have a provision for that. Its a symbol like this �
Re: Parents | Which Public Restroom Should Father Take His Daughter To? by frozen70(f): 6:59am On Jan 30, 2020
TheMaidDepot:

He should just look for an open but close place and she will bend down and ease herself once a girl child is upto 2yrs, she can pull her pants down to wee

His father will just hang around for her protection

And if the child is above 5 yrs, she should be accompanied to the ladies, yet the dad will stay by the door side to time her
Re: Parents | Which Public Restroom Should Father Take His Daughter To? by abiesizekor: 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
The Maid Depot you guys are here?? I just recently talked about you people somewhere. Glad to have met you people o. As for the question, I think he should knock loud and notify of his entrance to the female convenience and slowly enter so he gives ample time to whoever is unclad to dress up. I won't want just anybody attending to my daughter when I am not there o. Anything can happen with a split of a second and it will be more difficult to control men as most of restroom have the urinal in the open .
Re: Parents | Which Public Restroom Should Father Take His Daughter To? by Sexyliciousbri: 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
Gents

(1) (Reply)

Married People Only. Does Marriage Reduce Sexual Urge? / Sunday Focus: Marrying A Woman Who Doesn't Know How To Cook / To Empathize Or Not To Empathize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.