Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

How Will The Recent Ban Of Keke And Okada On Lagos Roads Affect You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Will The Recent Ban Of Keke And Okada On Lagos Roads Affect You (633 Views)

Pls I Need A Bike (okada) On Hire Purchase Basis. / Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer / Uber Drivers Smile Home With More Money, After The Ban Of Keke And Okada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Will The Recent Ban Of Keke And Okada On Lagos Roads Affect You by IgboGoat: 10:45am On Jan 28, 2020
Yesterday the news filtered across all platforms that effective February 01, 2020, that the Lagos State Government will ban Keke and Okada from playing on certain Local Government areas within this state.

Please state how this will affect you. Positively and/or negatively.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Threatens Worldwide Supply Of Iphones, Apple Warns / Writers Needed / How Can I Export My Goods From Nigeria To Other Countries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.