Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Need Help Signing Up On Bluehost - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help Signing Up On Bluehost (1359 Views)

Early Black Friday Sale. Save Up To 60% On Bluehost Web Hosting / How To Start A Successful Blog On Bluehost With Wordpress Today / I Need Someone To Pay For My Hosting On Bluehost. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help Signing Up On Bluehost by Sparrow0: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2020
Hi
I need help to sign up on bluehost, they rejected my debit card (naira card), I spoked with their customer care and they told me they don't accept payment with my currency (naira)

My PayPal account isn't verified so I can't make payments with it.

I don't have a dorm account to get a dollar card either.

Please is there anyone around Ogba or Ikeja that has a verified PayPal account with funds that can help me sign up for it then I'll transfer the money to your bank account

I don't mind coming over to your place or any meetup location you choose. It's urgent
Re: Need Help Signing Up On Bluehost by MDBrand: 11:18am On Jan 28, 2020
Sparrow0:
Hi
I need help to sign up on bluehost, they rejected my debit card (naira card), I spoked with their customer care and they told me they don't accept payment with my currency (naira)

Please is there anyone around Ogba or Ikeja that has a verified PayPal account with funds that can help me sign up for it then I'll transfer the money to your bank account

I don't mind coming over to your place or any meetup location you choose. It's urgent
I've been buying domains and hosting on bluehost with Naija card. You can try dreamhost
Re: Need Help Signing Up On Bluehost by Enavie(m): 11:22am On Jan 28, 2020
Re: Need Help Signing Up On Bluehost by UnclePANSI(m): 11:28am On Jan 28, 2020
That's strange.
Re: Need Help Signing Up On Bluehost by WuzzyTech: 11:40am On Jan 28, 2020
Sparrow0:
Hi

I can make the payment for you from my Dom account
Re: Need Help Signing Up On Bluehost by uyogabie(f): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2020
When using bluehost,is mandatory I subscribe to the SEO and Site lock security essentials?I want to use the 'plus' recommended plan and trying to save cost.Thanks.
Re: Need Help Signing Up On Bluehost by Sparrow0: 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
uyogabie:
When using bluehost,is mandatory I subscribe to the SEO and Site lock security essentials?I want to use the 'plus' recommended plan and trying to save cost.Thanks.
It's not mandatory, besides, that their SEO stuff is scam, can't get you anywhere, keep the site lock security checked though
Re: Need Help Signing Up On Bluehost by Sparrow0: 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
WuzzyTech:

I can make the payment for you from my Dom account mssg me 090-26-1512-96
Is this your WhatsApp number?
Re: Need Help Signing Up On Bluehost by Sparrow0: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
Enavie:

As long there is financial benefit for me in it. Reach out to me: ibrahim[at]qeetell.xyz or 0814_579_8559.

Lol I'll message you bro. Is this WhatsApp number?
Re: Need Help Signing Up On Bluehost by Sparrow0: 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
MDBrand:

I've been buying domains and hosting on bluehost with Naija card. You can try dreamhost
Thanks but not really familiar with their pricing though
Re: Need Help Signing Up On Bluehost by Sparrow0: 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
UnclePANSI:

That's strange.
Swears. I never knew else I would've made arrangement for other options
Re: Need Help Signing Up On Bluehost by WuzzyTech: 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
Sparrow0:

Is this your WhatsApp number?
Yah
Re: Need Help Signing Up On Bluehost by Sparrow0: 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
WuzzyTech:

Yah
Okay then
I'll message you now
Re: Need Help Signing Up On Bluehost by MDBrand: 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
Sparrow0:

Thanks but not really familiar with their pricing though
They are the same
Re: Need Help Signing Up On Bluehost by Sparrow0: 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
MDBrand:

They are the same
Thanks
I'll try bluehost first, if I can't get it done then I'll opt for dreamhost
They reliable?
Re: Need Help Signing Up On Bluehost by uyogabie(f): 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
Sparrow0:

It's not mandatory, besides, that their SEO stuff is scam, can't get you anywhere, keep the site lock security checked though
Okay,thanks alot.
Re: Need Help Signing Up On Bluehost by Sparrow0: 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
uyogabie:
Okay,thanks alot.
*Smiles*
You welcome
Hope you've got PayPal or a dollar card cus you won't be able to pay with your naira debit card
Re: Need Help Signing Up On Bluehost by Enavie(m): 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
Sparrow0:
Lol I'll message you bro. Is this WhatsApp number?
Yeah.
Re: Need Help Signing Up On Bluehost by bazooka4jesus: 10:52am On Aug 20, 2020
Sparrow0:
Hi

i stay ogba buzz me on whatsapp 0817-61439-94

(1) (Reply)

Increasing Local Internet Content from Nigeria / How To Start A Bulk Sms Site / I Cannot Change My 2go Number, HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.