Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri (45233 Views)

Man Miraculously Saved By Doctors In FMC Owerri. (photos). Work Place Injury. / Doctor Stephen Ijeuwe Collapses, Dies In FMC Yenogoa Over Lack Of Defibrillator / Update Of Fmc Owerri Juhesu Strike News Scandal.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by ogbuefi677(m): 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
Correcto:
Also pray you work for one of the private cottage hospitals, because if you actually work in any government owned hospital you may soon be submitting job applications again. See it as a promise.
Adios amigo
Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by Correcto: 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
Pray I do
ogbuefi677:
Adios amigo
Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by Correcto: 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
Pray I do
ogbuefi677:
Adios amigo
Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by NICOGRAVITY: 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
[Nurses don't earn more than Nurses anywhere in the world.
quote author=Slawormir post=86185028]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Although there are three sides to a story
1) the complainant own story
2) the accused own story
3)and the true story

Buy i must say our doctors for Nigeria own too much
Na here for Nigeria doctors dey behave anyhow

Go developed nations

Nurses earn more than doctors
Nurses are paid well more than doctors in developed countries

Na here our doctors for dey do gra gra
Them nor even know anything

That is why most of our consultants doctors dey fear to go developed countries because if them reach there
They are to start all over again by undergoing lots of exams[/quote]
Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
One sided story...

Nurses are cocky too...
Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by Smellingrillmea: 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
2) the accused own story
3)and the true story

Go developed nations

That is why most of our consultants doctors dey fear to go developed countries because if them reach there
They are to start all over again by undergoing lots of exams

Daddy u can lie oooooo
No nurse is paid more than a GP
Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by adanny01(m): 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
ogbuefi677:

You are talking from the point of view of plenty ignorance.
A nurse can bring in consumables and stuff you can only use once like needles &syringes,gloves,gauze, medications,IV fluids etc.These are also mostly stuff you can sell.
But they rarely bring equipments like sphigs,thermometers cos those ones don't easily get spoilt and [b]are not something that could be used to generate money [/b]even if you want to abi they'll charge you separately for checking your blood pressure or temperature?
2:You could contract infections from these type of equipment easily as they could easily be stained by blood and other body fluids so ppl rarely bring theirs to the hospital.
For stuff like sphig,they'll rather buy and donate if its slowing down their work than take it back and forth home after using it on hundreds of patients daily.
Imagine taking home d sphig you used at work in this era of lassa fever and maybe your father in law comes around and begs you to check his BP or your child starts playing with it and puts it in his mouth?
And these diseases are always flying around in hospitals, you never know what's gonna happen next.

Just about the bolded, have you not seen people going round the market with a weight scale and blood pressure equipment? How did you arrive at the conclusion where a thermometer cannot be used to make money?

Are you new to Nigeria?
Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 29, 2020
xrayj:
But the nurse should have allowed the doctor use the equipment & take it home after. There was even no need dragging it with the doctor. It doesn't also tell well about her character.
if someone assaulted you before, would you gladly allow him or her to use your belonging? We're all humans. You'll definitely react and tell him or her not to use your belonging. I don't blame the woman. I blame the house officer; he lacks manners! He deserves to be sacked.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
2) the accused own story
3)and the true story

Go developed nations

Stop the lie! No nurse earns higher than a doctor anywhere in the world.
Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by TEYA: 12:21am On Jan 29, 2020
TriliOne:
Some people are just heartless sha. Keep professionalism aside. How can you raise your hand or an object to strike someone who's old enough to be your mom? What justification can you possibly provide?
If i be that Nurse pikin eh the doctor for collect.
I'm sure the hospital will kill this case because the victim is a nurse and a woman.
And what if the doctor is stronger than he son?
Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by obidr(m): 12:52am On Jan 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
2) the accused own story
3)and the true story

Go developed nations

You are clearly an illiterate. Do your research and you will find out that in the US and other western nations, a doctor beginning his career would earn way more than a nurse at the twilight of his/her career. I am certain you have not travelled beyond the shores of this country. Ignorance is a disease.

Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by Pabloescoba: 1:03am On Jan 29, 2020
I remember medical students writing exams for these paramedics ( nurses, med lab, and radiography students) back in school days. Retards!
Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by peacettw: 2:07am On Jan 29, 2020
Correcto:
Your comment says a lot about you.

I couldn't agree more
Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by joyandfaith: 2:36am On Jan 29, 2020
maestroferddi:
You will keep missing till you cotton on to the fact that nurses are also major stakeholders in the health service delivery sector.

The snobbery is totally uncalled for ...

I understand it is an African thing : Most Africans only find fulfilment when others are debased/humiliated.

who told you nurses are not major stakeholders? yes they are. but nurses should stop see house officers as small boys who know nothing. if nurses are having issue with house officer, professional thing to do is to let most senior doctor knows about it not by confronting house officer directly. doctors are not under nurses and vice versa.
Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by eguarojeona: 2:42am On Jan 29, 2020
TriliOne:

The medical director of the hospital is a doctor. The head of clinical services is a doctor. They will likely sweep this under the carpet to cover up for their colleague.
I don't even think the story is complete.
Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by mandax: 3:06am On Jan 29, 2020
Doktajay5:

Does that story sound coherent to u? Or have u just refused to think?

U r now taking ur stand based on the account of the defendant with no recourse to that of the accused? OK.. Oshey justice Okon abang.

Let me also tell u that this is no case. The tail part of the story is actually the aim of the concocted story, to play the victim. The hospital MD is a Dr, the HCS is a Dr... So cos they are Drs, they should kill younger colleagues for JOHESU to feel happy and have gained justice? Is a lie.

FYI, that HO didn't touch that woman.. Is all a make up. U don't know how health workers treat house officers that's why u will sit on NL page and judge.

There's no Dr that will have words with a nurse and after such ve left, he will follow her and slap her from the back.. Haba!
How on earth is this possible
. And the same Dr will hit d same nurse with sphig tubing next 2week.

Sorry bro, I know these people. They are called the accusers of brethren. That's what they are.

JOHESU should leave house officers alone they aren't the one holding the so called entitlement.
Some of them have gone to read medicine and have come out to see them as below in the system. Is just like that globally. They should stop hating and making mountain from a molehill

This is how all of them came together to play the victim and the HCS and the other stupid woman wrapa Drs gave my colleague extension just to please them some years back.
They are here again. Evil JOHESU.

Bolded above sounds most childish - you might get angry if I said foolish.
There are even doctors who take pride in killing their patients.

How did you go down low to place a blanket exoneration on doctors, as if trained a doctor is supper human?
Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by Madas1986(m): 3:54am On Jan 29, 2020
TallPck1:
I can bet it that this issue is dead on arrival. Nothing would happen.

They are just trying to creat something out of nothing.
Another fool has been discover here
Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by adekayo1234(m): 5:01am On Jan 29, 2020
The write-up is obviously biased and one-sided. I'll come back to comment once I hear from both parties.
One thing is clear from this thread though... The beef towards doctors is so real.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by Jakasibo(m): 5:45am On Jan 29, 2020
XXLDICK:
The nurse should sue for assault. Shikena.

That aside, I need a receiver that has POS offline 6 digits that accept manual or physical card. Huge money to be cashed out. No dulling.
Dm me
Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by XXLDICK(m): 6:17am On Jan 29, 2020
Jakasibo:
Dm me
I don't know how Nairaland DM works.
Just contact me; 08053662673. WhatsApp or call.
Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by Ladycewhy(f): 7:09am On Jan 29, 2020
Vega100:

You are the only sensible person on this front page. Without hearing from the other party, I can swear with My Life, that this NEVER happened this way, I Can Swear with everything in me, that it NEVER happened.
The way people come online to write nonsense and discredit people is terrible, why are we like this?

I work in a hospital, and I particularly know how this nurses (especially the older ones) could be so mean, arrogant, insolent and violent with doctors (especially the junior ones) perhaps the believe that this one na small pikin, and they treat them with utmost disrespect.
This NEVER happened! A house officer, will never assault an ACNO, despite what this doctors face, I have never seen a case where any of them went physical. In most cases, those older nurses know many people in high powers, so the younger doctors stand no chance.
It just pains me so much what was written here, it's really hurtful. I understand the whole scenario and it's not alright when people distort a story against other people.

The story of slapping her for asking to document for not catheterizing a patient is even stupid, follow a HO outside to tell him how documentation is important, that will NEVER happen with those nurses. If them no use mouth finish u for patient front.

Please stop all this nonsense of tarnishing people's name, please, it's unfair.
you are acting like a sane person here when all you do online is attack and insult people like a rabied dog undecided
Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by gbemishile: 7:52am On Jan 29, 2020
Nonsense
This isn't private practice.
There are laws in the federal civil service.
Just get a witness to corroborate ur story.

If nothing is done,then sue his stinking ass
Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by WildChild00(m): 7:58am On Jan 29, 2020
Ladycewhy:
you are acting like a sane person here when all you do online is attack and insult people like a rabied dog undecided

This auntie and insult.. . cool

Auntie good morning!
Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by DonTattaglia: 7:58am On Jan 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
2) the accused own story
3)and the true story

Go developed nations

U have displayed a very high level of ignorance. Silence could have been better for u if u don't know how d system operates. Yet some empty skulls are punching 'like' for your lame comment.
Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by Ladycewhy(f): 8:03am On Jan 29, 2020
WildChild00:

This auntie and insult.. . cool

Auntie good morning!
lol ,go and check the up the guy.

Goodmorning.
Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 29, 2020
Now let's hear from the HO. You'll be shocked to hear that the old ACNO has been sexually molesting the young lad it happens all the time in the hospital. You'll see old nurses, including married ones in competition on who will lay the much younger doctors first. I'm speaking from experience. Solution; the young doctor should have just obliged her sexual advances to avoid stories that hurts like this one. My one kobo advice though
Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 29, 2020
XXLDICK:
The nurse should sue for assault. Shikena.

That aside, I need a receiver that has POS offline 6 digits that accept manual or physical card. Huge money to be cashed out. No dulling.
how much will u pay i will waybill it 2 u
Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by debetmx(m): 10:13am On Jan 29, 2020
Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by XXLDICK(m): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2020
obasseb:
how much will u pay i will waybill it 2 u
I'm not talking about the regular POS

You don't have it. If you do, you won't want to sell it.

Just so you know, I can pay over a million for it.
Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
The doctor is hurt tempered BUT the nurse should know where to draw the line and allow the doctor

Some of these CHief Nurses tries to show more authority attempt to their Doctors

NO matter your experience, Doctor remains the Boss of nurse,

If he doesn't want your advise keep it to yourself!!!!!!
Re: Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
I do not condone assault in any way, whether on a man or on a woman, however, this story appears so one sided to me. The doctor should state his own side of the story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

22 Signs To Watch Out For When Using A Gas Cylinder / Top 10 Foods You Should Avoid During Weight Loss / Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.