Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Passenger Caught On Camera Drying His Shoes With Airplane's Fan (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Passenger Caught On Camera Drying His Shoes With Airplane's Fan (video) (2391 Views)

Iya Gbonkan Receives A Car Gift From A Fan (Video, Photos) / Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) / Davido Claims His Shoes Is $5000 Dollars (N1.8 Million) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passenger Caught On Camera Drying His Shoes With Airplane's Fan (video) by ScottDM1: 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
A video of an airline passenger drying a shoe with a plane’s overhead air vent has grossed out many online.

Footage of the unidentified passenger’s repulsive actions was posted to the Instagram account Passenger Shaming on Jan. 16, garnering more than 344,400 views as of Monday.

“So yeah, this BS, zero self-awareness nonsense is happening…again…” the caption on the post read while thanking Canadian wakeboarder Dylan Miller for submitting the video.

In the short clip, the offender is seen shoving a sneaker into the overhead vent, presumably to dry it.

It’s unclear which airline the off-putting incident occurred.

Soon after the video was shared, many responded in disgust.

“Looking for a perfect way to spread your scent throughout the cabin? Look no further,” one person wrote.

“That’s a new one. Now I’ll have to clean that part as well!!” added another.

“At least it wasn’t underwear,” another person wrote.

The shoe-drying incident comes on the heels of other recent outrageous foot-related behaviour on a plane that was caught on camera.

Watch The Video Here- https://umebeautycare.com/passenger-caught-on-camera-drying-his-shoes-with-airplanes-fan-video/

CC: Lalasticlala , Dominique

Re: Passenger Caught On Camera Drying His Shoes With Airplane's Fan (video) by ScottDM1: 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Passenger Caught On Camera Drying His Shoes With Airplane's Fan (video) by Froshloaded: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
He paid for it na
cheesy grin grin

Don't mention me
I'm not feeling fine grin
Re: Passenger Caught On Camera Drying His Shoes With Airplane's Fan (video) by GOFRONT(m): 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
Na wao....U.S just wan finish Allen Onyema's aviation career....

First they accused him of fraudulent cash movement....

Now again, A passenger has polluted the interior of the plane with his rotten shoes thereby discouraging prospective flyers from not patronizing Air peace.....
Re: Passenger Caught On Camera Drying His Shoes With Airplane's Fan (video) by Muhammad2468(m): 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
musa don tire

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught On Camera Drying His Shoes With Airplane's Fan (video) by psalmsmiles(m): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
person no fit dry him shoe in peace for this world again? Nawao

2 Likes

Re: Passenger Caught On Camera Drying His Shoes With Airplane's Fan (video) by Yustash001(m): 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
It probably rained before he entered the plane because I'm still wondering how his shoes got wet...
Re: Passenger Caught On Camera Drying His Shoes With Airplane's Fan (video) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
Wetin amuatulu no go see for Arik air
Re: Passenger Caught On Camera Drying His Shoes With Airplane's Fan (video) by NobleAngell(f): 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
His airfare covers that too, I guess.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chief Dele Momodu Allegedly Dating Two Ghanaian Actresses / Saidi Balogun Shuns Faithia Williams Engagement, Shares More Photos Of Birthday / Wahala - Busty Eniola Badmus Shares Bikini Photos On Sunday Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.