Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Shower Head Recommendations? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Shower Head Recommendations? (650 Views)

Malaysia's No. 1 Skin Whitening Shower Cream Now In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shower Head Recommendations? by larrydan: 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hi!
I would like to read your recommendations about shower heads for comfortable shower smiley
Re: Shower Head Recommendations? by gangbang86: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
You should look in Google and find good shower heads. The main thing is that they are not made of plastic or low-quality metal.
Re: Shower Head Recommendations? by stormtrooper: 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
Guys, I made repairs in the bathroom and I had a bad experience with the shower head. The ones I bought turned out to be defective and leaked after a week or a month of using. To be honest, they didn't really suit my bathroom style. I have a brass bathroom, so everything inside should match this. Six months passed until I found a quality rain shower head that fits my brass bath and is made of durable materials, so it doesn't leak. I am very pleased with this.
Re: Shower Head Recommendations? by Reso1utionS: 9:53am On Feb 04, 2020
stormtrooper:
Guys, I made repairs in the bathroom and I had a bad experience with the shower head. The ones I bought turned out to be defective and leaked after a week or a month of using. To be honest, they didn't really suit my bathroom style. I have a brass bathroom, so everything inside should match this. Six months passed until I found a quality rain shower head that fits my brass bath and is made of durable materials, so it doesn't leak. I am very pleased with this.

Where can I find some more feedback?

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Laptop For Sale For Your Project. Hp 250 G3 Core I5, 500gh Hdd, 4gb / Let's Write For Your Business!!! / Toyota Camry 2003-2006, 2007-2011 Sale Thread. Neat Cars Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.