Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,548 members, 7,847,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

Badly In Need Of A Matured Lady For A Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Badly In Need Of A Matured Lady For A Relationship (614 Views)

Badly In Need Of A Girdfriend From Ughelli And Warri Area / Badly In Need Of A Girl / Badly In Need Of A Matured Lady For A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Badly In Need Of A Matured Lady For A Relationship by dezobo(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2007
hello hot ladies,
i know that the perverts and the amebos in naira land are gonna have a field day in what to talk about. iam 26yrs of age. a graduate of physics and a first year student of aerospace engineering.
iam lonely and in need of a matured girl/lady for a ralationship. if u are also single and u will like us to meet, pls kindly call me on 08034348342. or if u will not be able to call, give me 3 short flashes and am gonna call u. i also accept midnight calls cos thats wen i study my books.
my name is washington taylor. currently in calabar but will be going back 4 my studies.
Re: Badly In Need Of A Matured Lady For A Relationship by SweetT1: 8:23pm On May 30, 2007
@dezobo
How badly do you need her, if not in a hurry i can introduce you to some ladies at Ojuelegbe and isale Eko ! They used to work at Fela's shrine but now jobless and manless. If you are in a hurry, then i have a standby girl at Mushin. She used to work for charly Boy. Holla if you hear me !!
Re: Badly In Need Of A Matured Lady For A Relationship by Douzy(m): 8:31pm On May 30, 2007
@Sweet T
Which of the groups are you actually identifying with: Perverts or Amebos?
Re: Badly In Need Of A Matured Lady For A Relationship by iice(f): 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2007
LMFAO!!! Goodluck oooo
Re: Badly In Need Of A Matured Lady For A Relationship by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2007
dezobo:

hello hot ladies,
i know that the perverts and the amebos in naira land are going to have a field day in what to talk about. iam 26yrs of age. a graduate of physics and a first year student of aerospace engineering.
iam lonely and in need of a matured girl/lady for a ralationship. if u are also single and u will like us to meet, please kindly call me on 08034348342. or if u will not be able to call, give me 3 short flashes and am going to call u. i also accept midnight calls because thats when i study my books.
my name is washington taylor. currently in calabar but will be going back 4 my studies.

Ironically he is in calabar, the home place of them all. Why not try Flour mill Junction, Metroplitan Gate by 10pm, Paradise city, Club 27 and somewhere along Hawkins roads. Better still Hall Club 7 and 8 malabor quaters. Sure choice will automatically become your problem. grin grin
Re: Badly In Need Of A Matured Lady For A Relationship by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2007
Guy, did you try any of these places?
Re: Badly In Need Of A Matured Lady For A Relationship by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2007
when the word badly is used. something goes , anyways i wish you luck in your quest. grin
Re: Badly In Need Of A Matured Lady For A Relationship by nikynike(f): 8:25am On Jun 08, 2007
Why do you guys prefer saying you are not into relationship with any lady.Now you want a matured woman showing that you are also matured. So what happend to your former relationships? Well, goodluck on your search.

(1) (Reply)

sup!! / Please Read / Text Mate Plzzzzzz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.