Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,135 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce (87979 Views)

Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan / Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him / Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Made4naijalove: 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
ReginaDaniels 's Billionaire Baby Takes she and two of her cute friends on A Ride in his Rolls Royce!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tP5l5LUVG0

5 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
And how is this news?

An ancestor and his greedy bae are having fun and you have started quoting all the MOD's

How is this of value or entertainment.

Please add graphic photos to topic.

It could be convulsive having to see masquerade and under age girl playing love

280 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by foyeks2001(f): 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
Inside life

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by slimderek(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
From friend to next wife,
Ned can’t kill himself cool

332 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Solomon8144: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
This man dey enjoy o.

This man dey fvck Regina, still dey fvck regina mama.

And I'm also 100 percent sure say e go don fvck all these shawties.

My brother, make money o wink

211 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by medTechworld(f): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
Okay... Make dem dey enjoy dey go...

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by AssoJnr: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ehhh
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Emily22(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
See yellow ass for back abi na only me notice am......

148 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Aturitoroman: 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
i don't understand why the mod keep pushing nonsense to FP angry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by agarawu23(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
Mtcheew sad

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by tydi(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
grin

Boredom brought me here.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Jh0wsef(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
how this is news is the 8th wonder of the world.

won't you rather earn with your phone than reading this kind of news? this is 2020! double your hustle!

check link below.

9 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Kingtim(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
So this is news...?? But again see that other girl fresh laps.. That's how they will snatch her hubby since she does not want to have sense.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Jh0wsef(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
ok
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Subzero047: 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
When they snatch dis one she go dey cry

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Emily22(m): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
29itebet9jaego:
let's hit it very big tonight kickoff at 8:45pm

Where d ticket

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by nonny1212: 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2020

I cant see Regina or Ned stark, All is see is fresh laps(Sweet In The Middle)
Who is felting that laps with me?
shocked shocked ..

32 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by cr7lomo: 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
He certainly wanna impress those friends ... Regina o Regina ... U carry friends show ur philandering husband .... Sorry for u

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by enshi(m): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ned Ned Ned I see you going home sooner than necessary

5 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by jimmyolasun: 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ned mr stay nwoke
my role model... my mentor
I want to be like you when I grow old...

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by BAVOSKI(m): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
Lols...I can see her baby so serious as she said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Tolzeal(m): 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
Calling a 59 years old man "Baby" is a crime in NIGERIA grin grin

But then the friends are really clean and sussy.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by A305: 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
Playing the father figure role
Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by HBB1(m): 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
slimderek:
From friend to next wife,
Ned can’t kill himself cool

Weyrey!!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by franchasng: 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
Every successful or rich man deserves a new, young hottie wife at his old age to relax his life.

If you know the stress men go through from childhood just to ensure they are financially successful, you will not condemn any rich or successful man who marries a new, young hot wife at his 60th or 70th birthday angry

Men labor a lot to make money so if having young pretty, sexy, fresh girls around them will make them happy, then who are you to judge them when all ladies do is birth, rub cream, make hair, freshen up and pray for a rich dude to carry their life wahala, so as you enjoy your own life like that allow men enjoy flexing with their desired girls too, life is too short to be sad smiley

But men before you start taking new hottie girls as wife or mistresses, please make sure your children from your first wife are 25yrs and above and well catered for and positioned to excel in life.

Enjoy your life Ned, you worked for it cool

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce by Uniquehero21: 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
I won't be surprised

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography / Celine Dion's Look In The 1990's Vs 2019(Photos) / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.