Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Content Writers Needed For A Health Blog And A Business Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Content Writers Needed For A Health Blog And A Business Blog (978 Views)

A Fitness And Health Blog Site For Sale With Us Adsense Account / Business Blog Freelance Writers Needed With Benefits / Do You Want To Create A Business Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Writers Needed For A Health Blog And A Business Blog by Jsaviour(f): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
We are looking for Content writers to write quality and engaging new blog posts.

You should be familiar with producing online content with good command of English

If you are interested, please send a sample of your best work or a link to your published work to businessgrowthinfo1@gmail.com

Articles are between 500-1000 words per blog post.

Pay is good and can be reviewed upward if you are extremely good.

1 Like

Re: Content Writers Needed For A Health Blog And A Business Blog by ibuks12(m): 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jsaviour:
We are looking for Content writers to write quality and engaging new blog posts.

You should be familiar with producing online content with good command of English

If you are interested, please send a sample of your best work or a link to your published work to businessgrowthinfor1@gmail.com

There seems to be something wrong with the email sis.... However, I'm interested in the job and I hope to communicate with you soon.

Here is my contact info: +2348024513388
Re: Content Writers Needed For A Health Blog And A Business Blog by healthserve(m): 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jsaviour:

If you are interested, please send a sample of your best work or a link to your published work to businessgrowthinfor1@gmail.com

Wrong email address. Check
Re: Content Writers Needed For A Health Blog And A Business Blog by ThirdWorldThug: 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
Your email appears to be incorrect
Re: Content Writers Needed For A Health Blog And A Business Blog by Jsaviour(f): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
ibuks12:

There seems to be something wrong with the email sis.... However, I'm interested in the job and I hope to communicate with you soon.

Here is my contact info: +2348024513388

Email corrected. Thanks. You can send email to businessgrowthinfo1@gmail.com
Re: Content Writers Needed For A Health Blog And A Business Blog by Jsaviour(f): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
healthserve:

Wrong email address. Check

Re: Content Writers Needed For A Health Blog And A Business Blog by Jsaviour(f): 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
ThirdWorldThug:
Your email appears to be incorrect. I can send you a sample via WhatsApp, if you want.
0-8-0-6-9-5-4-9-6-2-7

Re: Content Writers Needed For A Health Blog And A Business Blog by HARYOMIDE1994: 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
Jsaviour:

If you are interested, please send a sample of your best work or a link to your published work to businessgrowthinfo1@gmail.com

Hello,

I can handle this excellently.

However, how much do you want to pay per word?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Sell This Kind Of Shirts? / I Have Three Toyota Corollas I Want To Give Out For Uber/bolt / ZUGACOIN: Nigerian Owned Cryptocurrency Drops 99% In 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.