Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People's Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People's Money (3334 Views)

With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive / How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People's Money -- Bank Manager / Thief Caught Withdrawing People's Money From ATM With Sim Pack & Card In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People's Money by Adefemi404: 5:47am On Jan 29, 2020
No one is praying to die unexpectedly but the obvious truth is that people die unexpectedly everyday.

As you leave your house, it's only God that knows whether you will make it home alive or not. We are not praying for the worst but we need to let at least one person in our family especially wife or children to know all the secrets of our bank accounts, ATM pins and everything they need to know in order to withdraw money from our accounts in case something happens.

Read the confession and warnings of a bank manager. After reading this, share to your husband or wife or children of the assets and money you have in bank accounts. Wives also inform your husbands.

Please read the warnings of a female bank manager.....

Read more...
http:///s64189f19200128en_ng

1 Like

Re: How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People's Money by crownwealth: 5:52am On Jan 29, 2020
The coronal virus should please not come to Nigeria.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People's Money by mimimile93: 5:54am On Jan 29, 2020
only a fool will put his money in a bank.

1 Like

Re: How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People's Money by Brandstudio01: 5:57am On Jan 29, 2020
Hnmm
Re: How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People's Money by Adefemi404: 6:07am On Jan 29, 2020
mimimile93:

Then where should one put his money. I mean big money?
Re: How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People's Money by Simplyleo: 6:10am On Jan 29, 2020
mimimile93:
Really?
Re: How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People's Money by mimimile93: 6:11am On Jan 29, 2020
Simplyleo:

Really?
DONT BANK UR MONEY INVEST IT.

4 Likes

Re: How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People's Money by mimimile93: 6:14am On Jan 29, 2020
Adefemi404:

Then where should one put his money. I mean big money?
INVEST IT. LET BANK BE ONLY TO PAY AND RECIV MONEY. DONT LET UR MONEY STAY IN BANK LONGER THAN 24HR

1 Like

Re: How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People's Money by Adefemi404: 6:15am On Jan 29, 2020
mimimile93:
INVEST IT. LET BANK BE ONLY TO PAY AND RECIV MONEY. DONT LET UR MONEY STAY IN BANK LONGER THAN 24HR
Hmmm
Re: How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People's Money by Abfinest007(m): 6:25am On Jan 29, 2020
mimimile93:
clap for yourself u that is not a fool

2 Likes

Re: How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People's Money by onuwaje(m): 7:06am On Jan 29, 2020
1. Get a death certificate
2. Get a court order
3. Submit to the bank

1 Like

Re: How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People's Money by Adefemi404: 7:13am On Jan 29, 2020
onuwaje:
2. Get a court order
3. Submit to the bank
See all the procedures. What if the family don't money to pursue court oder, death certificate and all. Why can't the bank just release all the money to family
Re: How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People's Money by IrohCaysen: 7:34am On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Really?
[/s]
Re: How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People's Money by legallyCJ(m): 8:18am On Jan 29, 2020
onuwaje:
2. Get a court order
3. Submit to the bank

Trust me if it was this simple everyone would be able to withdraw money from a dead person's account.
Re: How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People's Money by Stillthebest: 9:20am On Jan 29, 2020
mimimile93:
DONT BANK UR MONEY INVEST IT.

After you get your proceeds from the invest where do you keep it? In the house? Ok, you reinvest? So, the money u wish to be spending will sit in a corner of your home right?
Re: How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People's Money by Digriz(m): 9:44am On Jan 29, 2020
Immediately i got married i allow my wife signatory to all my bank accounts.

1 Like

Re: How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People's Money by onuwaje(m): 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
legallyCJ:

Trust me if it was this simple everyone would be able to withdraw money from a dead person's account.

It is if you re the family member
Re: How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People's Money by Mandyoluchi(m): 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
Bank and police, na brother and sister
Re: How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People's Money by Lanretoye(m): 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
when some people wont reveal the details of their account to their children before they die.

(1) (Reply)

Police Lady Beats A Military Lady - You Will Not Believe What Happened. / The Most Popular Rifles In Nigeria / Nigerian Government Should Shut Down Quest International (QI) Now. SCAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.