Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Building 6 Flat, What Is The Cost Estimate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building 6 Flat, What Is The Cost Estimate (1136 Views)

Breakdown On The Cost For Building 6 Flats Of 2 Or 3 Bedroom / Cost, Estimate For Building A 3bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (Detailed Info) / Cost Of Building 6 Selfcontain Room And Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building 6 Flat, What Is The Cost Estimate by david0007: 8:17am On Jan 29, 2020
Good morning everyone, to the experienced builders in the house, how much will it cost me to build a 3 storey building of 6 flat consisting of four 2 bedroom flat and 2 three bedroom flat. I know the price varies based on finishing but, i just need a rough estimate for budgeting and planning. I already have the land. Any information will help thanks.

1 Like

Re: Building 6 Flat, What Is The Cost Estimate by Chekitaut: 8:35am On Jan 29, 2020
david0007:
Good morning everyone, to the experienced builders in the house, how much will it cost me to build a 3 storey building of 6 flat consisting of four 2 bedroom flat and 2 three bedroom flat. I know the price varies based on finishing but, i just need a rough estimate for budgeting and planning. I already have the land. Any information will help thanks.

40-50m

2 Likes

Re: Building 6 Flat, What Is The Cost Estimate by ziegurf(m): 8:39am On Jan 29, 2020
david0007:

If you don't mind, can you hit me on 09039410949 for professional details about your request
Re: Building 6 Flat, What Is The Cost Estimate by Poorboy: 8:44am On Jan 29, 2020
Depends on your location.... Which location are you building.

1 Like

Re: Building 6 Flat, What Is The Cost Estimate by Analyst01(m): 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
Chekitaut:
40-50m

Mr. Chekitaut is spot on.

I have a BOQ for a 6 number of 3-bedroom apartments I did for someone.
I can provide it for you if you care for it.

you can reach me on
WhatsApp: 07033544353
Email: frankitangltd@gmail.com
Re: Building 6 Flat, What Is The Cost Estimate by Chekitaut: 8:29am On Jan 31, 2020
Analyst01:

Mr. Chekitaut is spot on.
I have a BOQ for a 6 number of 3-bedroom apartments I did for someone. I can provide it for you if you care for it.
you can reach me on WhatsApp: 07033544353 Email: frankitangltd@gmail.com
Post it here.
Re: Building 6 Flat, What Is The Cost Estimate by Bimpsyyyyy: 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
david0007:

alot of factors determine that like nature of the land,the type of roof you want ,type of finishing you want. just Whatsapp me on 09069193297,can help you construct, about rounding one up . If you have drawings we can talk on Whatsapp and If not can help you do that

(1) (Reply)

to let : 3-bedroom Flat At Agodo, near Ikotun Lagos N350k / Pictures Of Beautiful Mini Flats At Bajulaye And Obanikoro Estate / Installation Of Bio Digester For A Church In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.