Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG (71768 Views)

Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) / Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) / Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by abeggnow: 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Hundreds of Chinese left Nigeria for China to celebrate their annual festival –Lunar New Year– to return next week. At the moment over 300,000 Chinese are already infected with coronavirus .
FG should take serious precautions and preventive actions before we have an epidemic in Nigeria. Coronavirus in Nigeria will be a gaint catastrophe.
Please circulate this until someone high in authority hears about it
stop the rumours there are 6000 cases on china not 300,000
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Bewisebenice18(m): 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

This one when my client for China nor dey green answer my message for WeChat so ehnnnn since day before yesterday
Make she never get the virus o

Niggarrr need money

My nigggar
I be get two. But i sell one last two months take drink beer. Na only one come dey with me now
And moreover Nor dey shake that thing. Shaking na wasting of time. You nor go fit bomb well with shaking

Just Meet real niggarrrs for your area make them add you join group chat. Once you dey group chat. You go dey bomb well

sars and efcc group chat.laslas una go wise,
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Obiagu01: 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
posty56:
this virus fit be man made sef so that pple fit cash out IMO

Oil dey your head.same thing when I don dey finger my senses about since

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by jasman1: 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Shit hole!!!You just can’t trust Nigerian government for this type of thing. One of them can still take bribes even if it means death to everyone else.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Thazard(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
i just dislike the chinese.
Why Sir?
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Boombaby: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=onecoder post=86202074]
so, for the two weeks. Who will be feeding them?
[/quote

grin grin this made me laugh
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by jasman1: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
An average Chinese man doesn’t see a black person as human, don’t be fooooled. He wouldn’t mind killing you if it will affect his profit, period

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by posty56: 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
Obiagu01:

cool
Obiagu01:

Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by davillian(m): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
They are nice people with free spirit
Work with a Lebanese man you would lobe the Chinese

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by GeneralPula: 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
trippleKAY:
one very useless scientists in china go dey behind this virus. Heartless people, if u ask them now, them go say they want to reduce population

Exactly my point bro!

You’re right..
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
Thazard:
Why Sir?
They treat blacks poorly. And that's just one of the numerous reasons.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
davillian:

They are nice people with free spirit
Work with a Lebanese man you would lobe the Chinese
lol......they are all the same to me.
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Horus(m): 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWFEU_ZymkY

Foreigners in China evacuated amid fears of deadly coronavirus

Thousands of foreigners in China are returning home as countries begin evacuating their citizens from the epicentre of the deadly coronavirus outbreak. Nearly 6,000 cases have been confirmed in China. The latest figures mean there are now more cases in China than during the SARS outbreak
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by justmenoni: 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
Did anyone try to compare the net kg to price per kilo and then total price ?
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by eendy(f): 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
Sad this is just being discovered when we have Nigerians working there
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by OnyesomJ(m): 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
What an Outrageous Expiration Date..

And people will still buy it , I dislike China Abeg!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Lanreolas(m): 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
fergie001:
The Federal Competition and Consumer Protection Commission, FCCPC inspected Panda Supermarket; Jabi on credible reports that it discriminated and had a concealed area for Asian nationals. Allegation confirmed, seafood and animals imported illegally from China discovered. Store closed in abundance of caution considering Coronavirus.

Products with expired and irregular shelf life were also discovered at Panda Supermarket, Jabi, Abuja yesterday.

Regulatory activities to remove all offensive products from the Supermarket continues.

https://twitter.com/fccpcnigeria/status/1222395486356889601?s=19

Nothing shut down in panda supermarket, the business is running smoothly here as at this moment I just passed there in jabi opposite ITC
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by superfitsez(m): 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

This one when my client for China nor dey green answer my message for WeChat so ehnnnn since day before yesterday
Make she never get the virus o

Niggarrr need money

My nigggar
I be get two. But i sell one last two months take drink beer. Na only one come dey with me now
And moreover Nor dey shake that thing. Shaking na wasting of time. You nor go fit bomb well with shaking

Just Meet real niggarrrs for your area make them add you join group chat. Once you dey group chat. You go dey bomb well

you Sabi work no b beans
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by bluefilm: 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:

You see what the negative US-CNN news media has done to your senses?

You hate the Chinese but chances are, you can't even exactly pinpoint the reason/s why you hate them.

The world should be glad we have another super power like China, technologically speaking

If not for China, do you think you will be able to afford most of those technological gadgets you play around with in your house today?

Take it or leave it, China has done more good for Africa than the whole West combined.
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Olas16198901: 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
They discovered expired and irregular products in a supermarket and mean while Mr Bubu shut down our border na wa
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
bluefilm:

You see what the negative US-CNN news media has done to your senses?

You hate the Chinese but chances are, you can't even exactly pinpoint the reason/s why you hate them.

The world should be glad we have another super power like China, technologically speaking

If not for China, do you think you will be able to afford most of those technological gadgets you play around with in your house today?

Take it or leave it, China has done more good for Africa than the whole West combined.

can you pass a message without insults......it shows how bad your home training is. if yu had asked i would have explained. Nigerians are fond of pretending to care for white people and that they are neither bigots nor racist. but i am sure you are worse than lucifer when it comes to bigotry.
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by dmarientes(m): 3:11am On Jan 30, 2020
Hmm! Abeg o
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by bluefilm: 5:35am On Jan 30, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
can you pass a message without insults......it shows how bad your home training is. if yu had asked i would have explained. Nigerians are fond of pretending to care for white people and that they are neither bigots nor racist. but i am sure you are worse than lucifer when it comes to bigotry.

You have already lost it.

That's why every comment now seems like insult to you.

It's really a pity.
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:10am On Jan 30, 2020
bluefilm:

You have already lost it.

That's why every comment now seems like insult to you.

It's really a pity.
how have I lost it? I aired my opinion and you are saying this is what the media has done to my senses I would have replied you exactly how you replied me but kept my cool and because of that you feel you can add more? I think I will continue to address people the way they address me. This is the last time I will be civil with you.
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:47am On Jan 30, 2020
SoftP:
Nice one ‘

That’s a short term approach though.

Subject all Nationals to thorough Medical check before entering the country.

Ooh’ I forgot , the meaningless visa on arrival policy.

Those coming in from China should be Quarantined for 15-21 days and hydrated regularly before releasing them to the public. It is the only solutions.
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 30, 2020
why did he go in there with armed personell, for checking goods?, this kind of babaric behaviour. You want to shut down panda. tell them you are shutting down panda simple, if they refuse, that is when arrest is warranted. not this foolish display of oganess.
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 30, 2020
also those goods have been sitting there for months, it is when calamity foretells or strikes that they will go and check. then start baraging people unecesarilly, the "oga" with armed security seems to be yelling at a simple store clerk. haba!, he is a store clerk, do things the proper way.
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Horus(m): 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs6KroCxrsc

Coronavirus: Nigerian Govt Shuts Down Chinese Supermarket In Abuja
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 25, 2020
yemmywesey:
abeg give me guideline on how to verify my we chat account.

I can.....contact my via WhatsApp in my signature
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by yemmywesey(m): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
InvestorO:

I can.....contact my via WhatsApp in my signature
ur number
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Nobody: 9:27am On May 15, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG by Nobody: 9:31am On May 15, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet A Dentist / Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix / Belgian Hospital Cut Off Ajima Ogbole’s Cervix, Paralysed Her Sister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.