Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

See How God Sent His Light To Rest Upon Pastor Makinde (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See How God Sent His Light To Rest Upon Pastor Makinde (photos) (565 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them / Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How God Sent His Light To Rest Upon Pastor Makinde (photos) by Bukati2: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
The Man Of God was rounding up a 21 days Revival. Just as they were taking the intercessory prayers, a ray of light from heaven came and overshadowed the Man of God. The experience was very powerful. Even the video has since gone viral on social media.

Pastor Apata Makinde is the presiding Pastor of The Will of God Christian Mission based in Ibadan.

They had just completed Thier 21 days revival tagged harvest. While the Man of God had requested for intercessory prayer from some members from the congregation, it happened that a bright light from Heaven came upon him, and overshadowed him.

Light also shined on the members too. It was an amazing experience.

Didn't they say that God is unchanging, imagine that the Pentecost experience could happen again in our times.

A lot of people have viewed this powerful video on the Facebook fan page of Apata Makinde to see and witness this powerful event.

To God be the glory.

To view the video on his Facebook Fanpage, visit:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=177805873429696&id=100036008538010&sfnsn=scwspwa&d=w&vh=i&funlid=YH3Ol5n9OUcgItCx

Re: See How God Sent His Light To Rest Upon Pastor Makinde (photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
Religion will destroy a lot of you people
Re: See How God Sent His Light To Rest Upon Pastor Makinde (photos) by judgementyard(m): 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
Why don't I believe this story grin
Re: See How God Sent His Light To Rest Upon Pastor Makinde (photos) by sunshineV(f): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
The pastor and his followers started and finished the fast together but the light only shines on the pastor, which kind partial God is dat? But who are we deceiving that looks exactly like nollywood
Re: See How God Sent His Light To Rest Upon Pastor Makinde (photos) by StrikeBack(m): 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
What stops the ray of light from “heaven” to fall on nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Did The Bible Record An Igbo - Yoruba Encounter? / What If The Rapture Is ...... / How Jesus Fulfilled The Law And The Prophets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.