Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,895 members, 7,844,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Can I Buy Flight Ticket To Ecowas Countries Without My Nigeria Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Buy Flight Ticket To Ecowas Countries Without My Nigeria Passport (662 Views)

Nigerians Can Travel, Do Business With 120 Countries Without Visa / Nigeria Passport In 1982 When $1164.84 Was N800 / What ECOWAS Countries Have You Visited? How Do They Compare To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Buy Flight Ticket To Ecowas Countries Without My Nigeria Passport by veneza(f): 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
I would like to travel for a short trip to ecowas countries like Senegal, Gambia and the likes.
But the thing is that I have my passport but my little kid doesn't have yet. I was thinking if it's possible to go with her. Or better still don't go with any passport
Re: Can I Buy Flight Ticket To Ecowas Countries Without My Nigeria Passport by bigtt76(f): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Possession of a valid passport is now a must for travel across West Africa (at least from Nigeria and back) by air, land or sea.

veneza:
I would like to travel for a short trip to ecowas countries like Senegal, Gambia and the likes.
But the thing is that I have my passport but my little kid doesn't have yet. I was thinking if it's possible to go with her. Or better still don't go with any passport

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Buy Flight Ticket To Ecowas Countries Without My Nigeria Passport by DexterousOne(m): 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
veneza:

If you ddont have travel certificate or passport

You cannot travel via air within west Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Buy Flight Ticket To Ecowas Countries Without My Nigeria Passport by veneza(f): 8:50am On Jan 30, 2020
DexterousOne:

If you ddont have travel certificate or passport

You cannot travel via air within west Africa
do they actually issue the ecowas certificate because I believe it will be less expensive,so I can do that for my kid
Re: Can I Buy Flight Ticket To Ecowas Countries Without My Nigeria Passport by DexterousOne(m): 8:56am On Jan 30, 2020
veneza:

do they actually issue the ecowas certificate because I believe it will be less expensive,so I can do that for my kid

They do

(1) (Reply)

Man Confesses Of Drinking Woman's Urine With Blood, While Travelling To Europe / Travelling Abroad / Looking For Airline Ticket Options From America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.