Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Recover Data From Broken Samsung - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Recover Data From Broken Samsung (734 Views)

Post Your Dead Or Broken Samsung Phone With Your Price / How To Recover Photos From Broken Samsung Without Data Loss / How To Recover Data From Broken Samsung Galaxy S6 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recover Data From Broken Samsung by niejun: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
Your Samsung Galaxy phone may encounter various accidents, and improper handling of your phone may cause some damage. In fact, there are many cases that can cause Samsung to be damaged / damaged, such as forgetting the password, flooding, screen cracking, unable to respond, etc. These accidents may cause data loss and bring you many troubles.

If your Samsung is broken, you may be eager to get all the important data from the broken Samsung phone, such as contacts and SMS, especially when you do not back up Android data. Because the Samsung device is damaged or damaged, this means that you may not be able to use it properly.

It is strongly recommended that you use Android data recovery software(datas-recovery.com/static/Broken-Android-Data-Extraction.html) to recover the deleted or lost data from the damaged Samsung Galaxy. The software supports you to extract messages, contacts, call records, WhatsApp, pictures, etc. from the damaged Samsung phone. This program enables you to scan the internal memory and SD card of Samsung directly, enables you to preview the data in detail once, and extracts all the data of mobile phone to the computer with one key, so that you can selectively back up and restore the Samsung data flexibly. It is suitable for accidental deletion, factory reset, operating system update, rooting, viruses and other unknown causes.
Re: Recover Data From Broken Samsung by Alice331: 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
If it happens that your Samsung phone has a dead screen that is, the device is operable but you can't turn it on to operate it then you need a third-party app that can sync your phone and a computer to create a backdoor for data recovery. Broken Android Data Recovery or some similar software that's compatible with Samsung phones would do.
Re: Recover Data From Broken Samsung by john8998: 7:28am On Jul 08, 2020
Hello,
The situation can occur to anyone and in fact, I have also faced the same situation once. The screen of my phone was broken and it was very difficult to access the device and data stored on it. To access the data stored on it, you have to recover those data by using a recovery software. But before that, I will suggest you to check your backup file. If no backup is available then I will simply suggest you to use Android broken screen data recovery. This is a powerful recovery program that effectively works to recover Android data from broken screen. Its easy to use and every data you have lost or deleted due to broken or inaccessible phone can be recovered.
Re: Recover Data From Broken Samsung by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 09, 2020
My Nokia1 is not switching on. I haven taken it to 3 phone engineers who all say nothing could be done and data cannot be recovered.
The phone was working but was tending to overheat, then suddenly charging and switching on. I had just fixed charging point a week or so earlier after the previous one was damaged by heat from the overheating.
Even fully charged battery can not make the phone switch on.
1. Is it fixable?
2. If not fixable, can my data (contacts, files etc) be recovered?

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 Coming With A New S Pen / I Need An Umidigi One Screen / Please How Much Is The Samsung C5 And Where Can I Get It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.