Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Baby Stuffs For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Baby Stuffs For Sale (563 Views)

Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria / Cheap I.t Stuffs For Sale. / Baby Stuffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baby Stuffs For Sale by morek: 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2010
Hello Ladies,

I've been dealing with baby stuffs (wholesale) for a while.
I do it from Europe and was wondering if ladies in the house would be of interest.
Basically a bag of baby clothings is sent to you and money is paid instantly.
The bag usually contains about 50 different clothes (boys and girls) Age 0 month to 5 yrs and the price is 60,000 Naira standard.
Because I 'm very much interested in repeat business, I'm very keen on quality of the clothings as well as the delivery and service.

You don't have to worry about anything, the bag gets delivered to your house and you make payment instantly.
Depending on how good you are you can make profits of up to 20-35 on a bag.
No matter how bad you are you are sure to make a profit of 15,000 Naira.

If you have interest please email me on morek306@yahoo.co.uk and I'll be willing to tell you how it works.
Serious people please,

(1) (Reply)

Thebest Place To Shop Now / How Can I Make My Business Come Tru? / Goal Setting In 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.