Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,709 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

#maryamsanda: As A Woman, You Should Walk Out Of An Abusive Marriage- Queen - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / #maryamsanda: As A Woman, You Should Walk Out Of An Abusive Marriage- Queen (401 Views)

Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) / Boko Haram: How A 14 Year-old Blind Girl Walk Out Of Sambisa Forest With A Stick / Martha Dunkwu, The Omu Of Anioma: As Queen, I Can Only Marry A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#maryamsanda: As A Woman, You Should Walk Out Of An Abusive Marriage- Queen by press9jatv: 4:50am On Jan 30, 2020
#MaryamSanda: As a woman, you should walk out of an abusive marriage for your children's sake- Olori Prophetess Naomi.
Watch the video below .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VydVmWqR5h4

1 Share

Re: #maryamsanda: As A Woman, You Should Walk Out Of An Abusive Marriage- Queen by press9jatv: 4:51am On Jan 30, 2020
Wow I love this video . I can see another Pastor Bimbo Odukoya here. Very interesting. She's a teacher too.

1 Share

Re: #maryamsanda: As A Woman, You Should Walk Out Of An Abusive Marriage- Queen by press9jatv: 4:55am On Jan 30, 2020
More

1 Share

Re: #maryamsanda: As A Woman, You Should Walk Out Of An Abusive Marriage- Queen by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:09am On Jan 30, 2020
Not just a woman, A man should also run out of an abusive home. Women are not the only victims of domestic violence even men suffers domestic violence too and they should both walk away. Some women are like the women the book of proverb 21:19 talked about. It says it is better for the man to live on top a very tall tree, a high mountain than to live with such kind of woman under the same roof.
For all your Okirika needs in bales contact the number in my signature. Are you in need of a social media manager or a cinematographer, call the number on my signature.

1 Like

Re: #maryamsanda: As A Woman, You Should Walk Out Of An Abusive Marriage- Queen by dominique(f): 6:11am On Jan 30, 2020
But she was not being abused was she? Those that knew the couple has attested to her very hot temper and she has threatened to stab him before she eventually carried out the act so why are people making her the victim? All these activists should stop disturbing us and allow her serve her sentence in peace. How many of them have spoken up for wife killers sentenced to death? So why should her own case be different?
Re: #maryamsanda: As A Woman, You Should Walk Out Of An Abusive Marriage- Queen by Brandonx(m): 6:51am On Jan 30, 2020
But she was the abuser until she eventually killed the husband.
Re: #maryamsanda: As A Woman, You Should Walk Out Of An Abusive Marriage- Queen by psalmsmiles(m): 9:40am On Jan 30, 2020
dominique:
But she was not being abused was she? Those that knew the couple has attested to her very hot temper and she has threatened to stab him before she eventually carried out the act so why are people making her the victim? All these activists should stop disturbing us and allow her serve her sentence in peace. How many of them have spoken up for wife killers sentenced to death? So why should her own case be different?
Exactly my thought. If the gender were to be reversed, the outpour would less with more backlash. Talking about double standards...

1 Like

Re: #maryamsanda: As A Woman, You Should Walk Out Of An Abusive Marriage- Queen by press9jatv: 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
cc lalasticlala cc myn44 cc fynestboi cc dominique cc
justwise cc Moderators: Fulaman198 , odumchi, bigfrancis21

(1) (Reply)

US, UK News Headlines Today / So Much Going On In Nigeria. This Petition Against Gbolahan Lawal Is Important / Igbos Vs Money: How Igbos Elders Sabotage Igbos Development For Personal Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.