Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS (8182 Views)

Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video) / Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base / Opeyemi Khadijat, Pasuma's Daughter, Graduates From University In Georgia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by Nairaobserver: 6:27am On Jan 30, 2020
Meet this beautiful Nigerian lady, Engineer Khadijat that deals only with Japanese and Mercedes Benz.

See More Photos Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2020/01/meet-nigerian-female-mechanic-khadijat.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 30, 2020
Everyone wants to trend either in a positive way or a negative way.

She could have made this photoshoot more professional.... Standing there touching what she knows nothing about like a girl massaging her boyfriend's dick makes the photographer and the photoshoot looks somehow.

I wish her well.

7 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by ncpat(m): 6:35am On Jan 30, 2020
Someone is doing her IT una no go let us hear word again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by vanida6: 6:36am On Jan 30, 2020
what man can do a women can do better grin nice one khadijat!!

may God bless ur hustle!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by vanida6: 6:38am On Jan 30, 2020
ncpat:
even nah BT leave her at least she know belongs to a lazy part grin
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by Nairaobserver: 6:45am On Jan 30, 2020
ncpat:
shocked
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by ANGELMARVE(m): 6:51am On Jan 30, 2020
Erediauwa:

She could have made this photoshoot more professional.... Standing there touching what she knows nothing about like a girl massaging her boyfriend's dick makes the photographer and the photoshoot looks somehow.

I wish her well.
I don't understand.

Do you know her personally to determine if she is lying or not?

Do you know if she studies engineering in school or she plans to study engineering?

Who does things like this for fame?

You should think before you criticize.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by Praizenewstv: 8:15am On Jan 30, 2020
wink
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by HallofGrace(f): 8:40am On Jan 30, 2020
The real slay Queen cool
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by 3phase(m): 9:37am On Jan 30, 2020
vanida6:
what man can do a women can do better grin nice one khadijat!!

may God bless ur hustle!!
"a women" i guess thats a mistake

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by richesbhc(m): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2020
That is the real ferminist not the yeye hungry monger

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by GamalNasser: 10:15am On Jan 30, 2020
Bye bye benz
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by Snixdave114(m): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 30, 2020
Erediauwa:

I wish her well.

Don't judge a book by its cover. Provided she's not taking money from my pocket, I'm not offended. good luck to her
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by naijaguy123456(m): 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Yoruba have the best brains out there . #Girlpower
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by DavidEsq(m): 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lucid1:

Don't judge a book by its cover. Provided she's not taking money from my pocket, I'm not offended. good luck to her
Don't judge kee u dia! Is it only one benz she has been repairing? Why is her body not stained with oil, compared to the guy in the pix?

Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
DavidEsq:

Don't judge kee u dia! Is it only one benz she has been repairing? Why is her body not stained with oil, compared to the guy in the pix?

How did my post insult you that you've now degenerated to calling me a fool? Wow
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by DavidEsq(m): 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lucid1:

How did my post insult you that you've now degenerated to calling me a fool? Wow
Did I degenerate ni? Haba! I just said it as it appears na tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by SniperSmurf(m): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Not sure I would let her work on my car though. At least not without recommendations.
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
DavidEsq:

Did I degenerate ni? Haba! I just said it as it appears na tongue tongue tongue tongue

I won't trade abuses with you in public. I've moved on
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by omobacyprus(m): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
Nothing special here na. We all have two hands
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by MickzyDonald: 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
Pata ni logo benz
Mo fe ra benz

Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by black9: 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
Nairaobserver:
Meet this beautiful Nigerian lady, Engineer Khadijat that deals only with Japanese and Mercedes Benz.

See More Photos Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2020/01/meet-nigerian-female-mechanic-khadijat.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

U get levels K. More life and join Simmer

https://www.nairaland.com/5659966/nic-hanson-collabos-nigerias-simmer
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by DavidEsq(m): 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lucid1:

I won't trade abuses with you in public. I've moved on
Mo ya look away too sad
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by BrutalJab: 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
Erediauwa:

I wish her well.

Poverty has really dealt with you to the extent your way of thinking is now like that of a pregnant rabbit. Choi! grin
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
‘They tortured Chima’ — Family of mechanic ‘killed’ by police (Graphic Photos)

The family of Chima Ikwunado, a mechanic in Port Harcourt, Rivers, allegedly tortured to death by operatives of the Nigerian police force in the state, has demanded justice over the incidence.

https://www.nairaland.com/5660122/tortured-chima-family-mechanic-killed
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by Bankowner: 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
I don't get it!

Is it the same lady with her hair exposed while working on a car that is on hijab? Does it mean there's double standard in wearing of hijab?
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by pragmaticme(m): 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
The real Logobenzz.. Weldone jare..
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Mechanic, Khadijat That Deals Only With Benz. PHOTOS by onlinetrader: 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Actress Donate Their boobs To Charity As Fans Pay To Feel (video) / Majek Fashek Was The Best Husband But… – Wife, Rita Fashek Breaks Silence! / Download: DJ Spinall Ft. Wizkid X Tiwa Savage – Dis Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.