Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,545 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

In Need Of A Good Location With Consistent Electricity Supply In Owerri. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Need Of A Good Location With Consistent Electricity Supply In Owerri. (756 Views)

Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) / Surulere Deal: Buy Affordable House For Your Family Residence In Good Location / Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Good Location With Consistent Electricity Supply In Owerri. by Prolificdeman: 7:32am On Jan 30, 2020
Good day, All,

I'm an internet marketer who offers digital marketing skills. Currently, I stay with my aunty in Aba but due to epileptic power supply. I often find it hard to deliver my services timely to my clients.

Unfortunately, my aunt isn't comfortable with the continuous sound of Generator every single day.

Aside from that, there are lots of distractions in this environment. So as it stands I need my own space.

I’m not too conversant with some locations in Owerri. But I learned that they have a sustainable level of electricity supply.

I'm currently in need of a Self-Con room in Owerri Imo state. With a budget of 80 – 100k.

Just need a serene environment with a good electricity supply were I can concentrate and deliver my services timely.

Pls if you have any good suggestions kindly help me out thanks.

Thanks.

Re: In Need Of A Good Location With Consistent Electricity Supply In Owerri. by Realtalk20: 7:35am On Jan 30, 2020
Ikeja GRA
Re: In Need Of A Good Location With Consistent Electricity Supply In Owerri. by akudinaobi(m): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2020
Back of Rocha's house in mberi
Ie
Rocha's foundation house

They are on federal grid
They enjoy 90 percent light all the time

Best location for your kind of job
Re: In Need Of A Good Location With Consistent Electricity Supply In Owerri. by proclinician: 8:07am On Jan 30, 2020
Go to okwu uratta. You will have at least 100 self-contain units to chose from.
Re: In Need Of A Good Location With Consistent Electricity Supply In Owerri. by Phygo(m): 7:46am On Feb 01, 2020
proclinician:
Go to okwu uratta. You will have at least 100 self-contain units to chose from.
He should also be ready to loose phones to cultists.

Have u asked, why those rooms are empty ?
Re: In Need Of A Good Location With Consistent Electricity Supply In Owerri. by proclinician: 7:48am On Feb 01, 2020
Phygo:

He should also be ready to loose phones to cultists.

Have u asked, why those rooms are empty ?

Where in nigeria are there no cultists? Who are cultists? Are cultists any different from you and me?
Re: In Need Of A Good Location With Consistent Electricity Supply In Owerri. by Phygo(m): 7:50am On Feb 01, 2020
Come to Area H., new owerri.
80% light.
Serene environment.
Security
Best place for social life.

But U go add like 20k to the original amount.
I bet you will never regret living there.
Re: In Need Of A Good Location With Consistent Electricity Supply In Owerri. by Phygo(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
proclinician:

Where in nigeria are there no cultists? Who are cultists? Are cultists any different from you and me?
U can't compare student's environment with well planned residential home.

Ukwu uruatta is cultist den. I lived in tugo
hostel. Guy u no what I'm talking about.

Let d cultists come to Area h and practice, the rest will be history.
Re: In Need Of A Good Location With Consistent Electricity Supply In Owerri. by proclinician: 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
Phygo:

U can't compare student's environment with well planned residential home.

Ukwu uruatta is cultist den. I lived in tugo
hostel. Guy u no what I'm talking about.

Let d cultists come to Area h and practice, the rest will be history.

By area H u mean world bank

U want to say there are no cult activities in world bank?
Re: In Need Of A Good Location With Consistent Electricity Supply In Owerri. by Phygo(m): 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
proclinician:

By area H u mean world bank

U want to say there are no cult activities in world bank?

Area H is behind concord hotel, by udenwa estate.
Re: In Need Of A Good Location With Consistent Electricity Supply In Owerri. by Prolificdeman: 1:20am On Feb 03, 2020
Phygo:
Come to Area H., new owerri.
80% light.
Serene environment.
Security
Best place for social life.

But U go add like 20k to the original amount.
I bet you will never regret living there.

Thanks man. I'd check it out soon.

(1) (Reply)

I Marry Additional Wife Whenever Any Of My 58 Other Wives Insult Me- Native Dr. / Coronavirus: FREE MTN / Airtel Data? / William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Reason Why She Dumped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.