Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Adeboye’s Now-famous Tweet Of How He Made His Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Adeboye’s Now-famous Tweet Of How He Made His Married (733 Views)

MI Abaga Reacts As Nigerians Call Him The Most Rude Artiste Alongside Burna Boy, / MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation / MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Adeboye’s Now-famous Tweet Of How He Made His Married by Adebayodavid: 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
Nigerian rapper, MI Abaga has reacted to Pastor Adeboye’s now-famous tweet of how he made his married son fire his secretary because she made him feel “excited”.

Pastor Adeboye’s tweet: “One of my sons once told me that he was always excited to resume in the office every Monday because he would get to see his secretary again. I told him to fire her immediately. Nothing and no one is worth your marriage”

MI reacted to the tweet agreeing that marriages are truly God’s vessel of blossoming society, however, the womenfolk have suffered too long because of men’s desires.

See the tweet below:

DEAR DADDY, TRULY MARRIAGES ARE GOD'S VESSEL OF BLOSSOMING SOCIETY! BUT WOMEN HAVE SUFFERED TOO LONG BECAUSE OF MEN'S DESIRES.. I HOPE OUR FATHERS HOLD US YOUNGER MEN MORE ACCOUNTABLE FOR OUR OWN SELF CONTROL RATHER THAN ACCEPTING THAT "WE ARE MEN" AND THEREFORE WOMEN SUFFER HTTPS:///AUGQNJXQ48

— YUNG DENZL (@MI_ABAGA) JANUARY 29, 2020
https://afrigistbase.com/2020/01/30/mi-abaga-reacts-to-pastor-adeboyes-now-famous-tweet-of-how-he-made-his-married-son-fire-his-secretary/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Has Had A Secret Wife Since 2017 - Kemi Olunloyo Alleges / Kim Kardashian West Shares Pro Trump Story Buried By The Media / I Can Act Nude If It’s Value It – Actress, Angela Eguavoen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.