Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Please Help!!! I Need Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator And Indesign Software - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please Help!!! I Need Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator And Indesign Software (1399 Views)

In Need Of Adobe Illustrator And Adobe Photoshop / I Want To Improve On Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator And Coreldraw, Someone Should / If You Are Very Good With After Effect,illustrator And Photoshop We Need You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! I Need Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator And Indesign Software by Oluwabee(f): 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
I am pursuing my interest in Graphic design and running an online course but i have not been able to practice what I am learning.

I can afford the prices for original softwares.

Please help me. I don't want the one month I have spent go in vain.

Thank you.
Re: Please Help!!! I Need Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator And Indesign Software by inforesource: 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
Your location? The file size is pretty large so you may have to bring your system or get a flash or cd for burning. The best way is for me to install it direct to your system. It doesn't expire.
Re: Please Help!!! I Need Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator And Indesign Software by Oluwabee(f): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
Thank you for your response.

I unfortunately don't currently saving to buy a laptop. I have a very goo desktop at work and that is where i intend to install.

I wouldn't mind having it on a flash drive (8gb) of CD.

My location is Alapere, Ketu/Victoria Island.

Thank you once again.
Re: Please Help!!! I Need Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator And Indesign Software by Oluwabee(f): 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
inforesource:
Your location? The file size is pretty large so you may have to bring your system or get a flash or cd for burning. The best way is for me to install it direct to your system. It doesn't expire.

I unfortunately don't currently saving to buy a laptop. I have a very good desktop at work and that is where i intend to install.

Thank you once again.
Re: Please Help!!! I Need Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator And Indesign Software by inforesource: 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hmmm, do you have any knowledge on how to crack the software because it is a little technical and tricky, if you do not want it to prompt you expiry date count down? That is just the challenge. Where we are is not too far from your axis, though it will be far if it is your first time. It around ojodu berger axis though.

Oluwabee:

I unfortunately don't currently saving to buy a laptop. I have a very good desktop at work and that is where i intend to install.

Thank you once again.
Re: Please Help!!! I Need Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator And Indesign Software by Oluwabee(f): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
inforesource:
Hmmm, do you have any knowledge on how to crack the software because it is a little technical and tricky, if you do not want it to prompt you expiry date count down? That is just the challenge. Where we are is not too far from your axis, though it will be far if it is your first time. It around ojodu berger axis though.

Hmmm... Is there away you can help me. I can't bring my office laptop all the way. If I could, I would have. The laptop I have access to is broken and can not handle the apps.

I am desperately in need of these apps. If you can show me what to do to crack the software I should be able to.

I look forward to your response.
Re: Please Help!!! I Need Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator And Indesign Software by inforesource: 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
I can give you the apps and show you how to crack it permanently for a token for Nairaland sake. But you will provide your clean flash drive.

Oluwabee:

Hmmm... Is there away you can help me. I can't bring my office laptop all the way. If I could, I would have. The laptop I have access to is broken and can not handle the apps.

I am desperately in need of these apps. If you can show me what to do to crack the software I should be able to.

I look forward to your response.
Re: Please Help!!! I Need Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator And Indesign Software by Elitedezigns: 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
DM me on Whatsapp 09093688594
I will give you all adobe softwares, no need to crack it because it is already cracked.

You just install it and start using.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Need Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator And Indesign Software by Ronin1: 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
You can download them on torrent sites but buy the softwares if you can, much much rewarding

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Need Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator And Indesign Software by Blacknote: 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ronin1:
You can download them on torrent sites but buy the softwares if you can, much much rewarding
Which torrent site do you use?
Re: Please Help!!! I Need Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator And Indesign Software by Ronin1: 8:32am On Feb 01, 2020
Blacknote:

Which torrent site do you use?

1337x.to
Re: Please Help!!! I Need Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator And Indesign Software by Babawon1: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
Oluwabee:
I am pursuing my interest in Graphic design and running an online course but i have not been able to practice what I am learning.

I can afford the prices for original softwares.

Please help me. I don't want the one month I have spent go in vain.

Thank you.
go download adobe Photoshop portable, illustrator portable. they are between 100mb. that's what I ise

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Need Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator And Indesign Software by Oluwabee(f): 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
Thanks everyone. I was pointed to a website and i got and downloaded all the softwares i needed.

God bless you.
Re: Please Help!!! I Need Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator And Indesign Software by playerinc(m): 8:10am On Feb 08, 2020
Oluwabee:
Thanks everyone. I was pointed to a website and i got and downloaded all the softwares i needed.

God bless you.

I'll love to know the website too. Thanks.
Re: Please Help!!! I Need Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator And Indesign Software by Nnabuochidi: 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
Please what website did you downlaod it ..i also want to get it

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money While You Learn 3d Animations / Real Estate Animation Project / Need Professionals In 3dmaz,maya Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.