Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,193 members, 7,845,932 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Encouragers!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Encouragers!!! (254 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encouragers!!! by giftedofgod(f): 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Yeah.... January 2020 is gone for good.

Is there anything you wish to achieve this year 2020 and you need encouragement.
Drop it here!!!
Let's reason together...
Meet other people in your shoe.....

Like me.... I have long lists.
But first....
I need encouragement..... Have got to start saving now.......... I me a nooowwwww
Plus .... I want to have a regular devotion time....... Nooowwww is the time...
Re: Encouragers!!! by Austine567(m): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
i set to start saving last year but couldn't go fat cause my osusu woman ran away with the money , and i was heart broken this year i intended to DIY but it has not been easy saving.

1 Like

Re: Encouragers!!! by giftedofgod(f): 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
Austine567:
i set to start saving last year but couldn't go fat cause my osusu woman ran away with the money , and i was heart broken this year i intended to DIY but it has not been easy saving.

No matter how little it is just try darling. You are ahhhmazing

(1) (Reply)

If You Rush In, You Might Rush Out / The Best Of Concrete Stamp In Nigeria / Having Serious Issues In Your Marriage? Need A Saving Counsellor And Prayers ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.