Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Real Estate Drone Photography - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Real Estate Drone Photography (724 Views)

Drone Footage Of Massive Structures To Be Demolished In Lagos / Hire A Videographer And Drone Pilot For Your Real Estate Projects in Abuja / Drone Shot Of My Site In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Estate Drone Photography by ORAFA(m): 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hello Realtors, Landlords etc......
Have you ever heard of REAL ESTATE DRONE PHOTOGRAPHY? Do you have a property in Abuja and you want to advertise it? Well, I can help you do that. I have a DJI Mavic Mini drone(search Google) and I am available to get your property covered in a well made video for you to use for adverts, promotions, like catalog etc at a cheap price.
Just mention me and we'll talk further.
Thank you.
Re: Real Estate Drone Photography by Doortun(m): 12:22am On Apr 16, 2020
Is this affordable for people who want to give it a trial
Re: Real Estate Drone Photography by oliva980: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2022
Here are some of the best micro quadcopters to buy. This list may change over time, so it is important to keep that in mind before making a purchase. Here are some of the best options for beginners. If you want to get more details about micro quadcopter buying guide, you may visit on thefancyvoyager.
Re: Real Estate Drone Photography by olanrewajuazeez: 8:31am On Dec 04, 2023
I have an estate land in lugbe that I want a drone video coverage for

(1) (Reply)

Before And After We Paint The House For Our Client / 2 Plots Of Land In Awka City Of Anambra State For Sale / 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex In Ikota GRA, Ikota Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.